I had CarWal install a garage door last year and experienced the following issues . Below I have detailed all the different issues we had experience some of which still are not fixed.
VISIT 1 - June 2015 INSTALL
• The frames on the windows where scratched as you can see from the pictures attached
• There was a quarter size dent in the back of the door in the middle which the tech covered up with a sticker.
• The door was shaking back and forth and would not shut.
• The next week a tech came to fix the shaking door. It was fixed for a few days after and started shaking again and we had to have another Garage Door company which we paid for come out to fix it since they came no issues ( the tracks where off on the door)
• A few months went by a different the Tech came to replace the inserts and replace the panel but brought the wrong item in the first place. He had to wait for someone to bring the correct item to complete the job of replacing the scratched frames. The new panel was not in yet. While the Tech was installing the new frames he cracked one of the glass interests. No follow up was done
VISIT 4 October or November 2015
• At this point I still had a cracked glass and dented door panel. Then a tech came back out and brought the wrong colour insert. He wanted to replace the dented panel but I was not told ahead of time that everything in the garage had to be moved out once again and we where in the winter season and in the middle of a renovation and my husband was at work it was not possible it would have taken hours to move out and back in.
We had to make ourselves available taking time off work every time because Carwal cannot get the job right the first second, third or fourth time and is still not complete. I have been in contact with a company that was scheduled to come in the spring to finish the job as it should have been done the first time with quality unhindered product.