Envision Building Concepts

Reviews for Envision Building Concepts

Daniel C.
Daniel C.

Home Extension

My wife and I were looking for some additional space on the main floor. Our key requirements were that the extension should look like it was always part of the house and that it be a good quality construction. Brent and his team were very successful in meeting our objectives and they did it within a very aggressive budget. Brent used very high quality materials and finishes he worked very hard to find matching brick and finishes. We were extremely happy with the final product. Brent was very easy to work with and very flexible. Of course there were moments where we were confronted with difficult issues, as must be expected with a project of this size, Brent was very good with providing solutions that worked within our budget or minimized increases in the budget.

Brent carried a lot of the financial risk in structuring the contract which tied the payments to passing various building inspection milestones on the permit. This made it very comfortable for us to proceed with the project as we would make the majority of the payments after work was completed.

Appreciate the positive review!

lrichards2
lrichards2

Patio

Beautiful patio! Suggestions on shape and size and accents to make the space most appealing. Very fast with completion.

Thank you! Thanks for taking the time for this review.

bjcurrie
bjcurrie

Basement Renovation

I recently hired Envision Building to install drywall, finish drywall ready to paint, and then supply and install doors, hardware for doors, baseboard and quarter round for the complete area.
The work was done completely and with spectacular results. We are extremely please with the look of the basement finish completed by Envision. We highly recommend Envision for interior renovations and building.

Thanks for this!

Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

Driveway Interlock

Brent from Envision was great to work with on this project. He was excellent at responding to my many questions before, during and after the job was done. Brent was also helpful in product and style selection. Compared to other driveway interlock completed in our area, I feel Brent’s work was superior. Lastly, Brent offers a variety of options to meet your desired budget.

Thanks Jen for the kind words!

Patricia
Patricia
1 review Rosseau, ON

Lake Rosseau cottage renovation

Envision completely transformed our old Muskoka 3 season cottage into a contemporary 4 season home . Brent and his team gutted the entire interior and brought our architect's plans to life. New windows , plumbing, electrical and exterior siding. There was hardly a thing untouched.We are particularly thrilled with our new open concept - especially the kitchen and 3 new bathrooms !
We are very pleased with the quality of craftsmanship throughout the interior and exterior - it has been quite a transformation ! Brent and his team took great pride in their work and communicated with us well throughout the project .
Neighbours walking by are in shock with the transformation - they love what we have done !
Thanks Brent & Team !!

Thank you very much for the great review!

Mila
Mila
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Driveway and porch interlocking..

We now have an amazing beautiful interlocking driveway. A very professional and reliable company. I would recommend them highly.

Appreciate the review!

bwadams1
bwadams1
1 review Whitby, ON

Driveway, walkway and front yard regrading

Thus far, we are very please with the work (interlock drive and walkway) that was performed for us. It looks great and we have had numerous comments from neighbours and passersby. Having been present and observed the entire process, I am impressed with the meticulous work that Brent and his crew went to in preparation of the bed for the interlock. I have never seen such attention to exacting standards in this process. It gives me every confidence that, in the long term, choosing Envision Building Concepts to do this work was the right decision. I would also like to add that Brent and his team were excellent people to work with, answering any questions and collaborating on design details.

Thank you Wayne! really appreciate the positive review.

stephanie
stephanie
1 review Newcastle, ON

Landscaping

We are very happy with the landscaping done by Brent and his team! We loved his ideas and creativity! -Jon

Thanks guys!

Anca a.
Anca a.
1 review Whitby, ON

Backyard, driveway and front yard landscapping

We were extremely satisfied with Envision Building Concepts work quality. Projects were delivered on time and on the budget. Brent had the best solutions for all the unexpected, last minute changes. He and his team are very friendly, accommodating, easy going.

Thank you Anca and Radu!

Mark
Mark
1 review Ajax, ON

Backyard

Back a couple of years Jenny had met Brent in a local community home show. At the time we were not looking to get work done but Jenny remembered some of the pictures of the work Brent had done and some of the interesting plans. So this year in 2017 when we decided we wanted to do something with our backyard we thought of Brent and invited him to come over to our house of 3 years and give us a quote. We wanted to make the backyard of bit of an oasis where we could enjoy being outside and have minimal maintenance. We mentioned to Brent that we wanted to extend the deck out and have a fire place we could sit around and have a bit of a garden area. Brent took our ideas and after about a week came back with a sketch of what he would like to do and an estimate. Brent did a great job of taking our ideas and coming up with a plan. At the same time we had some thoughts on the garden and wanted to add in a fountain to the plan. Brent gave that some thought and came back with some changes and shared some ideas and we eventually finalized the plan. We thought the process with Brent was great because he had some good ideas from prior experiences but was flexible about our input and incorporated that into the plans.

Just before the project started Brent took us to the local landscape business to pick out materials. When you go there, there are a lot of selections which can be overwhelming. Brent was good to provide us some input on ideas which made the process go smoothly.

The actual project took about 3 weeks to do. It involved scraping off all the sod and top soil. Leveling the backyard and then building the fire place, water fountain, garden, deck and walk way. Brent and his team worked very hard. During the process if we had any questions Brent would meet up with us and address the questions and explain what was happening. Before we had started, we had talked about lighting but had not finalized what we would do. Early in the process Brent made some suggestions and we added that in. Also during the building Brent felt that the walk way was maybe going to be a bit narrow in front of the deck and so suggested making it a bit wider which made a big difference in the look of the layout.

The final product ended up amazing. We love the look and feel of the backyard. Want to thank Brent and his team on an excellent build. Looking forward to many years of enjoyment in the backyard.

Thank you Marc and Jenny. It was a pleasure working with you guys!

More about Envision Building Concepts

My Mission is to help bring your dreams/visions to life while working within your budget. I believe anything is possible. Our team/crew is constantly researching new building trends and design techniques so we can share them with you. I built this company based on affordable pricing and extreme attention to detail. I love educating clients as questions come up, regarding our process during your installation. I understand, through my 10 years of experience, that changes come up and I work with you on getting your finished product exactly how you want it. I offer free estimates and typically meet a few additional times before, depending on the project size. My crew and I are very meticulous when it comes to detail, spacing, cutting, and finishing. We also value going the extra mile when it comes to ensuring long lasting products- depth of excavation/posts for our outdoor projects, proper waterproofing techniques for our bathrooms, framing/electrical/plumbing to code, permits when needed, for our kitchens and basements, ect. I have been told by previous clients that my crew and I are very professional, clean and polite. Our passion and love for what we do is demonstrated everyday on our project sites. We look forward to working with you!

Things I value most-
-Honesty
-Safety
-long lasting product
-Communication
​-Quality
-Design​

Residential or Commercial

Basement Renovation, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, Bathroom Renovation, and Landscape Contractors & Designers
Our Services We do our very best to exceed client expectations, and back our work with a satisfaction guarantee. Residential or Commercial We've got all your needs covered: from residential or commercial remodels to household repairs and everything in between. Don't hesitate to call or send us an email inquiring about any part of the process. All of our staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and happy to help. Contact us for a free quote and we'll come to you to discuss whatever you have in mind! OUTDOOR PROJECTS Outdoor Kitchens Pergolas Hot tub built ins Pools patios ​natural stone Interlocking Patios and Walkways Driveways porch overlay systems ​concrete Retaining Walls Custom Fountains Outdoor Fireplaces Decks/fences Sheds Front Yard/ Backyard Design Steps (Natural Stone/ Concrete) Landscape Lighting Pillars Railings astro turf Driveways interlock/steps/stone repair work INDOOR RENOVATIONS Bathrooms Kitchens Bedrooms​ Basement Finishing Legal Basement Apartments Home Gyms ​Fireplaces flooring, drywall, painting, trim, tile, doors and windows, insulation, sound proofing, venting/framing ​built ins/closets ​veneer stone