Envision Building Concepts

Kashif
Kashif
1 review Oshawa, ON

Legal Basement

I found Brent's company through homestars to convert the basement into a legal apartment. Brent handled all the work from drawings, getting permit from city, construction and getting the final certificate for 2 unit legal house. There were few additional things that were to be handled and Brent again provided reasonable rates for the additional work. Overall I am satisfied with the work.

Thank you for taking the time to write this!

Wallace P.
Wallace P.
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Interlocking and Landscaping

Great, hard working guys. Easy to see they care about their work and the reputation of their company. We were provided a design that matched exactly what we were looking for, and they carried out the job perfectly.

Thanks Wallace, appreciate this.

D. &.
D. &.

Backyard Oasis

Brent and his team managed to turn our backyard dream into a reality. Although we were set back by the weather, Envision did whatever they could to get the job done. As you can see by these beautiful pictures, we now have a beautiful backyard space to relax and entertain. Thank you, Brent and Team for all your hard work.

Thank you for this!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Landscaping

We are extremely satisfied with the work completed by Brent and his team at Envision Building Concepts. They were both professional and punctual and were able to provide creative ideas based on experience. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for this!!

Linda
Linda
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Legal Basement Apartment

We were very impressed with the Envision team's work ethic, attention to detail, workmanship, and communication skills. Brett managed all aspects of the project including working with City Inspectors. He finished the job three days early. He resolved issues that were not anticipated in the scope of the project. I would definitely hire him again.

Thanks Linda! You were great to work with

Daniel C.
Daniel C.

Home Extension

My wife and I were looking for some additional space on the main floor. Our key requirements were that the extension should look like it was always part of the house and that it be a good quality construction. Brent and his team were very successful in meeting our objectives and they did it within a very aggressive budget. Brent used very high quality materials and finishes he worked very hard to find matching brick and finishes. We were extremely happy with the final product. Brent was very easy to work with and very flexible. Of course there were moments where we were confronted with difficult issues, as must be expected with a project of this size, Brent was very good with providing solutions that worked within our budget or minimized increases in the budget.

Brent carried a lot of the financial risk in structuring the contract which tied the payments to passing various building inspection milestones on the permit. This made it very comfortable for us to proceed with the project as we would make the majority of the payments after work was completed.

Appreciate the positive review!

lrichards2
lrichards2

Patio

Beautiful patio! Suggestions on shape and size and accents to make the space most appealing. Very fast with completion.

Thank you! Thanks for taking the time for this review.

bjcurrie
bjcurrie

Basement Renovation

I recently hired Envision Building to install drywall, finish drywall ready to paint, and then supply and install doors, hardware for doors, baseboard and quarter round for the complete area.
The work was done completely and with spectacular results. We are extremely please with the look of the basement finish completed by Envision. We highly recommend Envision for interior renovations and building.

Thanks for this!

Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

Driveway Interlock

Brent from Envision was great to work with on this project. He was excellent at responding to my many questions before, during and after the job was done. Brent was also helpful in product and style selection. Compared to other driveway interlock completed in our area, I feel Brent’s work was superior. Lastly, Brent offers a variety of options to meet your desired budget.

Thanks Jen for the kind words!

Patricia
Patricia
1 review Rosseau, ON

Lake Rosseau cottage renovation

Envision completely transformed our old Muskoka 3 season cottage into a contemporary 4 season home . Brent and his team gutted the entire interior and brought our architect's plans to life. New windows , plumbing, electrical and exterior siding. There was hardly a thing untouched.We are particularly thrilled with our new open concept - especially the kitchen and 3 new bathrooms !
We are very pleased with the quality of craftsmanship throughout the interior and exterior - it has been quite a transformation ! Brent and his team took great pride in their work and communicated with us well throughout the project .
Neighbours walking by are in shock with the transformation - they love what we have done !
Thanks Brent & Team !!

Thank you very much for the great review!

More about Envision Building Concepts

My Mission is to help bring your dreams/visions to life while working within your budget. I believe anything is possible. Our team/crew is constantly researching new building trends and design techniques so we can share them with you. I built this company based on affordable pricing and extreme attention to detail. I love educating clients as questions come up, regarding our process during your installation. I understand, through my 10 years of experience, that changes come up and I work with you on getting your finished product exactly how you want it. I offer free estimates and typically meet a few additional times before, depending on the project size. My crew and I are very meticulous when it comes to detail, spacing, cutting, and finishing. We also value going the extra mile when it comes to ensuring long lasting products- depth of excavation/posts for our outdoor projects, proper waterproofing techniques for our bathrooms, framing/electrical/plumbing to code, permits when needed, for our kitchens and basements, ect. I have been told by previous clients that my crew and I are very professional, clean and polite. Our passion and love for what we do is demonstrated everyday on our project sites. We look forward to working with you!

Things I value most-
-Honesty
-Safety
-long lasting product
-Communication
​-Quality
-Design​

Residential or Commercial

Landscape Contractors & Designers, Interlocking Stone, General Contractors, and Bathroom Renovation
Our Services We do our very best to exceed client expectations, and back our work with a satisfaction guarantee. Residential or Commercial We've got all your needs covered: from residential or commercial remodels to household repairs and everything in between. Don't hesitate to call or send us an email inquiring about any part of the process. All of our staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and happy to help. Contact us for a free quote and we'll come to you to discuss whatever you have in mind! OUTDOOR PROJECTS Outdoor Kitchens Pergolas Hot tub built ins Pools patios ​natural stone Interlocking Patios and Walkways Driveways porch overlay systems ​concrete Retaining Walls Custom Fountains Outdoor Fireplaces Decks/fences Sheds Front Yard/ Backyard Design Steps (Natural Stone/ Concrete) Landscape Lighting Pillars Railings astro turf Driveways interlock/steps/stone repair work INDOOR RENOVATIONS Bathrooms Kitchens Bedrooms​ Basement Finishing Legal Basement Apartments Home Gyms ​Fireplaces flooring, drywall, painting, trim, tile, doors and windows, insulation, sound proofing, venting/framing ​built ins/closets ​veneer stone