Ideal Fix

He
He
1 review Aurora, ON

dishwasher installation

Perfect service, quick response, very courteous, punctual, clean. He got back to me right away, and was very professional through the whole process. Highly recommended.

Thank you He for the review!
Your business is much appreciated.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Fridge Fix

Vitaly was very quick to follow up with my request, fair price and problem resolved. Hoping the issue doesnt return, I know Ideal will help out if need be. Very professional!

Thank you for your feedback!
Were glad to help you.

Himanshu
Himanshu

Below kit installation

Very genuine person to work with. He did a great job. Also told me how to take care of my appliance to increase its life.

Thank you for your feedback!
Will be happy to assist you in the future.
Ideal fix.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

washing machine not draining

Vitaly diagnosed and fixed my washing machine quickly. Great service, he took no time at all and left everything clean and neat. Thanks again!

Thank you for your kind words!
We are pleased that you are satisfied with our washing machine repair service!

She Tiger
She Tiger

Remove old and install new dishwasher

I'm new to Homestar as recommended by my son. Ideal Fix provided fast response, asked pertinent questions, fast service, fair price and worry free installation of new dishwasher. He told me he tested it 2x to ensure it is working and no leaks. What more can you ask for? Vitaly shows confidence and worked very efficiently. All good. I did forget to ask this young man to screw back the baseboard as well when he installed the bottom cover of the unit but that's my error since he did ask for my preference. You will not be disappointed with his services.

Thank you for your kind words, and trusting us with your dishwasher installation.
Ideal Fix Appliance Repair Team.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Dishwasher replacement

Very easy going, accurate and fast. Project was accomplished within 1 hour. What else to wish for.

Thank you so much for the feedback!
Glad you are satisfied with our service.
Ideal Fix Team!

peter
peter

Dishwasher Install

Excellent service! Fast and friendly. Install was done promptly and they accomodated my request for same day service. Technician was careful with my home and even went the extra mile to help tidy up after. Thanks again!

Thanks Peter for your review!
We were happy to assist you with your dishwasher installation.
Ideal Fix Appliance Repair.

Bosch dishwasher back in use.

Excellent Communication, punctual, efficient & very pleasant. Well done! Thank you & all the best.

Thank you for your amazing feedback!!
Will be glad to assist you in the future!

0 reviews Milton, ON

Refrigerator Repair

Vitaly is an amazing repair man. Hes my go to for all of my appliance needs. Extremely fast and extremely reliable. 10/10 I recommend. Never any surprises with the price for parts and labour. Excellent diagnostic ability and communication skills.

Thank you for the amazing review!
And thank you for keep trusting us with your appliance repair needs!

Impeccable service

I had the best experience so I had to let people know about it !!!!

Ideal Fix Appliance Repair just came to my house first thing in the morning to fix my dishwasher it kept getting clogged it was not draining!!

I called another company and they simply told me its gonna cost you more to fix it then to buy a new washing machine and I said thats just not possible,

I contacted Ideal Fix Appliance Repair and had Vitally come in and inspect my dishwasher because I needed a second opinion and he was able to fix it for a fraction of what the other company quoted me for and Im just so happy that I found him incredible service super friendly ! And very punctual
THANK YOU AGAIN !!!!
I highly recommend them

LIFE LESSON ALWAYS GET A SECOND OPINION! He saved me a lot of money

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!
We appreciate you feedback and and business.
Will be happy to assist you in the future with any appliance repair issues.

More about Ideal Fix

Appliance Repair and Installation Service - Our mission is to deliver honest and affordable appliance repair services. We guarantee to find the best solution for any appliance issue you might have at home or the office. Call us today for a consultation and to book an appointment. Our appliance repair service call price starts from $75. Our technician will provide you with a diagnostic and a quote for your repair. If you choose to repair your appliance the service fee will be deducted from the cost of the repair.