RMR WATERPROOFING

faz in Hamilton
faz in Hamilton
9 reviews Hamilton, ON

Basement Waterproofing from Outside

We signed a contract with Ryan on July 16 to dig around the full foundation and put a back entrance in.
The work done around the 3 sides has been good so far.
It is Sept 5th and 3/4 work is done and we are hoping Ryan will come back to finish up so i can complete my other jobs.
He has promised to come back to complete the work.

I will come back to provide full review once the work has been completed.

Review has 1 previous version
Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Waterproofing

Beyond pleased with the work done!!! Ryan and his crew installed interior weeping tile and sump pump in my leaky basement, and since then we've had no issues. Very proffestional, clean and fast!! I would, and have, recommend them in a heartbeat!

Tom Coupland in Toronto
Tom Coupland in Toronto

Basement water proofing and sump pump.

We noticed the Bessel blocks in our basement when holding moisture after it rained. We called a few people and RMR gave us a good deal. They showed up and preformed the work on time with no call backs. I highly recommend this firm and would not hesitate to use them on our next project.
KennLand Properties Inc,
Improving Homes in the Golden Horseshoe, one at a time.
Feel free to call me for a reference on RMR, Tom @ 905-518-5555

More about RMR WATERPROOFING

Honest and trustworthy work since 2006 Specialized in all exterior and interior foundation waterproofing methods.