Fast Appliance Repair

Fast Appliance Repair

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Fast Appliance Repair

Gas Range

Alex came to diagnose our gas burner issue. Not the best news, but Alex was very helpful and professional. Would recommend.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Fridge Repair

A technician came to give me a quote on fixing my Fischer&Paykel fridge because it was beeping whenever the door was opened. He suggested that we replace the door. When I questioned this, he said he needed to look into and he would get back to me within the next day or two. A week went by and I hadn't heard from anyone. When I called the office, the lady told me she would get back to me that day. Again, I didn't hear from anyone for over a week. When I called again, I asked for the manager who wasn't available. The lady on the phone offered her help. She told me they could change just the heater part in the door and that she would send me a quote to look over. Another week has gone by and I still haven't heard back. It seems $400 dollars to change a small heater in the door was overpriced but I was willing to look over the information and consider it. After the customer service provided, I do not want to use this company for my repair.

Steven in Vancouver
Steven in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

service tech didn't even involve looking inside my fridge

I called about a loud fan problem. They just came to my house to ask me if I tried defrosting the ice myself. I had, so then he felt no need to get inside the fridge and take a look. He only opened it to take a photo of the model # on inside of fridge. I could have provided all of this info on the phone! I told them this and they would not reduce my fee for the initial diagnostic call.
That was a waste of $100 and an unnecessary house visit in the time of COVID. I asked if they could reduce the charge, given the wasted visit. They wouldn't. I have also followed up with an e-mail but have not received a response. Very disappointing.

Hi Steven,

We determined the issue with based on the history that you provided about the issue and the remedies you tried, like opening the panel and using a blow dryer to defrost the ice that built up around the panel. Our technician asked you and you confirmed that there were some cracks on the panel. A cracked panel on a Samsung refrigerator like yours should be replaced as the cracks would affect air circulation, especially if you defrosted it once already and it didn’t fix the issue. You asked tech if he may need to open the panel, he told you it is not necessary considering the pre-history you provided as I I believe that you were probably serious about having to defrost it once already, but I still offered that I can open the panel to see and to make service call more justifiable for you, you said it is okay if tech sure that that what needs to be done.

A sensor replacement is recommended by Samsung when there is a frost buildup issue in the refrigerator section as those sensors tend to malfunction, therefore since we would be replacing a panel we would replace sensor as well to provide you a full service that would assure as much as possible that issue is resolved. Without having to come back later with a sensor and charge you labour again, when we could’ve replaced it in the first part installation visit.

Bonnie in Prince George
Bonnie in Prince George
0 reviews Prince George, BC

Repair of upright deep freeze

Paul arrived within 3 hours of my initial call. He diagnosed the problem. Fixed the problem. Departed 1 1/2 hours later. A bit pricey hence the 4/5 satisfaction score. Would highly recommend Fast Appliance Repair. Thank you for your amazing service.

Thank you very much for taking a time and leaving a review!

jaytal
jaytal
1 review Surrey, BC

Washing machine mishap

Bob came today and fixed my machine. I found him friendly fast and efficient. I also found Alex aunt Helen to be really easy to speak to and quick to book the service call. Thank you so much I will definitely call you should I have any more issues. I am one happy customer!

Thank you for your review.

cat
cat

Washing Machine

I had Fast Appliance Repair replace a rubber boot in our home washer ($350) and do some maintenance on a 2-in-1 washer dryer in our rental ($180). I knew what needed replacing and emailed them for a quote on both items and received an email back within 24hrs with a price. The technician was super efficient and the repairs were complete quickly. I was really impressed with this company... and I mean it. They provided service in Airdrie at no extra cost and Calgary. I will call them again with for any appliance needs.

Thank you for your 5-star review. We are really appreciated.

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

They not only repair appliances but they saved my pet!

My hamster got stuck in my stove and I couldn't retrieve it myself. Fast Appliances Repair were the only company I called who were willing to help and their guy got here and started doing the work. They helped me find my pet and get him out of where he was stuck. This was the most unlikely call for them but one that really helped me put. Five stars for service and I wish them much success in the future. Thank you!

Thank you for your review. We are really appreciated.

A&A in Calgary
A&A in Calgary

washer repair

My washer made a loud noise and I called Fast appliance repair thay came the same day a made a really goog and fast job.. now everything is working fine.

Thank you for your review. We have really appreciated it.

albarosa in Richmond
albarosa in Richmond
1 review Vancouver, BC

Paid for nothing

On June 24, 2019 I called to have service on my gas range.
I stated the Brand, Model #, Serial # and I said the brand was not in production anymore.
I said the problem was electronic pad not functioning anymore (it controls timer AND oven temperature).
The technician came next day, only thing he did was to call the warehouse for part. It was discontinued, NOT available.
So he said I needed to buy a new Gas range!
The call should have been placed in the company office BEFORE coming here and making me pay $ 95 for NOTHING.

Cathy
Cathy

LG dishwasher repair

Quick response to questions. Appt booked 2 days later. Arrived on time. A bit higher fee than I expected for straight labour job. (no parts needed. But everything went smooth and easy.

Thank you for your review!

More about Fast Appliance Repair

Fast Appliance Repair and Guru Appliance Services All Major Brands and Appliances from Dishwashers to Refrigerators throughout the City of Calgary and surrounding areas including Airdrie, Okotoks, Cochrane, Foothills, Chestermere, Langdon, Cranston, De Winton, and Priddis.
Vancouver area : West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Delta, Surrey, Langley, Abbotsford, Port Moody, Port Coquitlam, Coquitlam, New Westminister, Maple Ridge, Mission

***

Our technicians receive training in the latest technology and problems for all major home appliances including dishwashers, ovens, microwaves, refrigerators, washers, and dryers. They have years of experience diagnosing and resolving problems to get your home appliance fixed as quickly as possible and with a budget you can afford.