The Curtain Call Custom Interiors

Tanya Puddell from Surrey
Tanya Puddell from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Window Coverings

I had a great experience designing and choosing fabrics with Joan. I've received many compliments on the cohesiveness of my living room! The whole process was quick and painless with installation scheduled only 4 weeks after the initial appointment.

Leah from WhiteRock
Leah from WhiteRock

9.8/10

Consulting ideas for my house.

She came in and looked at my house. Gave me wonderful ideasd on how to optimize our space in our daughter's room and the rest of the house too. Her name is Juan. It was very helpful advice!

More about The Curtain Call Custom Interiors

The Curtain Call Custom Interiors has been producing impressive interiors for clients throughout Greater Vancouver including White Rock, South Surrey and Langley BC for over 24 years. From unique window treatments to interior upgrades to total home renovation.
Looking for Interior Design pros in White Rock?