KR Drywall Inc

Reviews for KR Drywall Inc

Cynthia in Toronto
Cynthia in Toronto

Taping and mudding

Thanks for your work, Ken! We hung the drywall ourselves (first timers) so there were definitely a lot of errors he and his team had to fix for us. The end result was what we could only have wished to have achieved on our own! We made a great decision trusting Ken to do finish this job for us. The job was tape/mud/sand 2 floors of our home, including a very sketchy diagonal ceiling that was a challenge. Ken was always on time, had a great attitude, and is a hardworking, kind person. Thank you!

Thanks Cynthia I hope you and Peter are enjoying your new home

Nicole in Toronto
Nicole in Toronto

Ceiling repair

Had a damaged ceiling from an old leak. Ken was fast and responsive in terms of getting me a quote and then was able to schedule me in quickly. The workmanship was great and the job finished quickly. He kept the mess contained to one room while working and left everything spotless afterwards. There wasn't even a paint smell! Couldn't be happier with the work and with Ken. Would highly recommend!

Thanks Nicole

Peter
Peter

Basement renovation

Ken and his crew Drywalled, taped and mudded our basement. They did a fantastic job, we are more than pleased. Everything about the service was professional.

Thanks for your business Peter. Much appreciated

Mark N.
Mark N.

drywall and old plaster ceiling repair

Ryan's craftmanship is excellent. He always arrived on time and cleaned up afterwards. We were more than pleased with the results

Thanks Mark

Martha
Martha

Drywall

Ken was professional, delightful, generous with his time and did a great job. We couldn’t be more satisfied.

Thanks Martha.

mylandlady
mylandlady

Drywall of entire house with soundproofing

Ken and his crew are absolutely fantastic - I couldn't be more pleased. He gave me a very reasonable quote right away, and was so responsive that he even provided references while he was on vacation. His work was outstanding. Every contractor that came through the house commented on how good the drywall work was. He is also so skilled with plaster work that he was able to save me a lot of money by fixing up old plaster rather than use new drywall in some cases. One of his patched walls over old brick was so smooth that I didn't even want to paint it. He went above and beyond, and was always available if I needed him in a hurry. Besides the beautiful work, he is professional, fast, reliable, responsive, honest, and a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend him, and would gladly use him again.

Thanks Ramona for your business, your positive attitude throughout the project and all the coffee. Talk to you soon

Jennie
Jennie

repair ceiling hole from water leaking fixing

Ken was arrived on time and working very efficient very professional! Great Job Done and he explained detail well to me with pacient as well! Appreciate he came to fix during Labour day long weekend. Trustable!

Thanks for your kind words Jennie, it's much appreciated

jpmarenco
jpmarenco

Drywall

We had Ken back in to help us with another project. It is always a pleasure to work with him (especially with all of the bad experiences we have had with other contractors). As always he is responsive and professional and we are very happy with the end result. Will definitely be approaching him for our next project.

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks for taking the time to write a review JP.
Best of luck

Ceiling Repair

I received a quote from Ken within a day after submitting photos and details about my plastering requirements and he was able
to come by within the week and complete the job within a few hours. I am very impressed with his work and would employ him unhesitatingly again for any future jobs. I highly recommend Ken and as a bonus, he is a very amiable fellow.

Thanks Enn you are a gentleman

Gerorge l.
Gerorge l.

Plastered my popcorn ceilings

Ken and his crew came in and did a wonderful job coating my hideous looking popcorn ceilings in my apartment. They did it all in one day and were very friendly efficient and clean. I would reccommend to anyone if they are wanting to get this done to try ken and his crew. Couldnt be happier

Thank you George and thanks for taking the time to write a review.
Much appreciated

More about KR Drywall Inc

With over 15 years of plastering and drywall finishing experience you can be guaranteed your project will be finished to the highest quality of workmanship with the best materials. KR Drywall was established in 2012 by Ken Ryan, and in the years that followed we have completed many projects big ...
Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Toronto?