Pk Flooring Inc

Reviews for Pk Flooring Inc

Phyllis in
Phyllis in
0 reviews , ON

new hardwood laid and special inlays in renovated areas

His professionalism and workmanship goes well above the rating available here. Also his ability to repair the renovated areas in my home go beyond stupendous, amazing, extraordinary, remarkable, phenomenal and extremely impressive!!

Thanks so much for this great review. You were a pleasure to work for and I am very pleased that you are happy with your floors.

Excellent Results - Floors look amazing

Paul and his team redid my parquet floors and stairs yesterday. The difference is unbelievable. My floors look amazing. I have used PK Flooring a few times over the last 15 years, to refinish and also to install hardwood. I have also recommended them to friends and family. One of the things I am always impressed with is the fact that they are always early to arrive - not something you generally find with trades. Their quotes are accurate and they always give me feedback regarding any issues there might be or things I might want to consider doing in the future. I find their pricing to be very reasonable and their work exceptional. I would definitely recommend PK Flooring.

Thank you very much for your review and recommendation. You are great to work with and please do give us a call for any future projects.

Private User reviews Field, ON

Hardwood Floor Refinishing

Very good company, answered all my questions, were honest about expectations of refinishing a floor and I have to say my floors turned out absolutely amazing. I added a stain and am very happy with my colour choice. I would absolutely recommend this company.

Thank you for the review, and please call us for any future work.

Fran in Markham
Fran in Markham

Floor Sanding and Refinishing

I was very happy with the floor sanding and refinishing job that Paul and his team did in my apartment building. He was easy to reach when I had questions and the work was completed exactly as promised. The quality of work was excellent and now the 50+ year old floors shine like new. Overall a very good experience with no hassles and an outcome as promised.

Much appreciated, please call us again for any future projects.

Brenda
Brenda

Hardwood Flooor sanding and staining

The job was great, our floors look incredible now. The guys were great and would highly recommend them.

Thank you and please call us for any future work.

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Floor Refinishing -

We hired PK Flooring to refinish our old red oak wood floors. Stain selection and finish are minimal. Aspects of the job were done competently but the finish was unacceptable. Very rough, streaks throughout and bad sanding around the edges of all the walls. They had also offered to prime and lay quarter round, which was done with little attention to detail and we will have to redo. Unfortunately the company had many excuses and took little responsibility for the finish. The company did offer to come and correct some - not all - of the issues but built in road blocks to their timing, which made it very inconvenient. Would not recommend even if the price is right.

Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Toronto?