Expert Property Enhancements

Reviews for Expert Property Enhancements

Corey
Corey

Interlock Driveway Addition

We were searching on HomeStars for quotes from companies to have an addition made to our driveway out od interlock pavers. Jason was the first person to respond and quickly made arrangements to come by, meet with us, discuss the project, and give us a quote. He offered us a magazine full of various pavers we could choose from, he shared his expertise, and his creative vision for the project. He offered me a very reasonable price and a promise of a fast installation that they would be able to do soon.
The project was slightly delayed by Ottawa Locates providing the small flags for the gas lines and etc, but Jason kept in constant contact and when the information had been provided to them, they showed up the next day to begin the excavation. The crew was fast, but precise, and very courteous. It only two them two days to completely finish the project!

Thank you Jason and thank you Expert Property Enhancements for your time, professionalism, courtesy, and speed! We love our new driveway addition and Jason's artistic suggestions!

Hey Corey
Thanks so much for all your kind words.
Really glad you happy with everything.
It was our pleasure to do this install.
Really love the look of it.
Thanks for everything.

Jeet in Nepean
Jeet in Nepean
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Interlock work - Rebuilding Steps at Entrance to our house

This is an update of my earlier reviews. In the original work the steps separated from the foundation of the house within about 3 months of the installation (May 2019). Despite numerous attempts, I could not get the attention of the vendor to repair the work, till I wrote my first review. In Nov. 2019, the vendor visited my place and promised to do the repairs in May 2020.
The vendor has now done the repairs, however, only time will tell, if repair done has addressed the underlying cause of the separation in the original installation.

I shall provide another update just before the expiry of the warranty period of 3 years.

Hey Jeet
Glad your happy.
Any problems just give me a call.

Felix in Ottawa
Felix in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Popcorn ceiling removal & bathroom renovation

Jason and Justin removed our old and damaged popcorn ceiling on the main floor and on the second floor.

It took a bit more than a week to scrape it all off, mud and sand the ceilings and finally paint them.

Once the work was done, I had them fix some scrapes and areas that weren't the way I wanted. They did it without a problem.

----

Our master bathroom had some issues with a leaking toilet and was outdated. We took Jason on his offer to renovate it. They completely stripped the bathroom to install new sub-floor and new ceramic tiles. They then removed our old tub to replace it with a big ceramic tile shower with frameless glass doors.

The only major issue we had, when everything was done, was a bit of water leaking in the ceiling under the shower. Jason and Justin showed up a few days later to fix it.

Aside from that, I was expecting some of the finishing work to be a notch better. For example:

* A lot of tiles on the floor are not leveled between each other.
* Grout is missing or partial in some areas.
* The room was repainted, but some preexisting imperfections (waves, wrinkles) were not addressed.
* We also have a little bit of water still escaping from under the static glass pane in the shower.
* Two days after they left, the drywall compound they applied on the bulkhead where the leak from the shower happened cracked.

Delays: The work was initially supposed to be done around Christmas and was completed at the beginning of March.

Note for full transparency:
Jason extended my warranty from 3 to 5 years and said he would come and fix my foundation's parging free of charge as an apology. (Will update the review when done)

Hey
Sometimes jobs are easy and come together perfect, other times the job just fights you and you have to rely on hard work to get through it. We definitely had a few bumps along the way but I think with our work ethic, the end result turned out really well. The job did take much longer than expected but definitely wasn't from a lack of effort.

Downspout drainage and grading

Jason provided helpful advice, made appointments on time and took immediate action when I made my decision. His team was professional and did a great job within a few days despite some rain.

Hey
Thanks for the opportunity and the kind words.
I wish you all the best on your future projects, if you need anything please don't hesitate to contact me.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Chimney, patio and walkway repair and parging

We were initially somewhat skeptical that the work could be done in March, but chose Jason based upon his reference from John Bowman of DrivewayRepair.ca The work was completed within the estimated time and was of great quality. A couple of minor defects were repaired quickly without problem.

Hey
We just want to say thank you for the opportunity, and for taking the time out of your day to do the review.
It was our pleasure to do the work for such an amazing family.
Anything you need in the future please don't hesitate to call us.

Garage flooring in Nepean
Garage flooring in Nepean

Garage Flooring and Brick Work

Jason and his crew did a terrific job re-finishing our garage flooring and outside brick work. I appreciated how well Jason explained the scope of work to be completed and the timelines necessary to complete the job. I am very pleased with the final product.

Hey
Really appreciate you take the time to talk about you experience with us.
Thanks for your kind words.
Happy Holidays
Happy New Years
Jason
For more information, please. Visit our website at
www.epenhancements.com

Patrick
Patrick

Flue caps installation

Jason and his crew did a great job on our new flue caps and tuck pointing on our chimneys. We would recommend their services and use them again on a future project.

Hey Patrick
Thanks for the kind works.
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.

Basement renovation

I had Jason and His crew of guys redo our basement they were very clean respectful , great to deal with would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get work done.looking forward to have more work done by them in spring.

Hey John
we really appreciate the opportunity and I'm super glad that your happy with everything.
anything you need in the future please don't hesitate to ask.

Yvonne in Toronto
Yvonne in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Chimney Repair

Jason quickly responded to all communications and was able to get the work done in great time and the guys left the property neat when they were finished. Would recommend.

Hey Yvonne
Thank you for taking the time to time out of your day to do this review. It make me happy when my customers are happy. It was a pleasure doing business with you. If you ever have any other future Projects please let me know.

Jagjit in Ottawa
Jagjit in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Interlock Work - Rebuilding Steps at the Front of the House

In response to the following complain, the vendor has now contacted me, and inspected and assessed the work to be done. He has promised to do the repair in May (delayed because of the winter), which is acceptable. I shall update this review on completion of the work and at the end of the warranty period.

In May 2019, I engaged Expert Property Enhancements to rebuild steps leading to my house along with some interlock work on the driveway. Initially, there was some confusion about the scope of the work in the quoted price, the work proceeded on the basis of the scope as understood by the vender. It was completed in a reasonable time frame, and it seemed satisfactory at that time. However, within 3 months, the settling of the steps became noticeable, and they separated from the wall of the house by as much as 1 inch. Since August I have been calling and messaging the foreman who did the work as well as Jason, to come, inspect and remedy the situation. There has not been any action.
EP Enhancements claim to provide a 2-3 years warranty, but the work done at my place did not last 3 months, and they are refusing to take the responsibility for it. Shoddy work and bad service.
Jagjit,

Hey
This job was not done by me, I just got a company stop by and see you.
I have been in the Durham region since March 1st.
I told you previously that when I'm in the city I will come by and take a look and I will get the company that I suggested to do the work to come back and fix it.
Sorry for your misunderstanding, and once again when I get a chance I will stop by.
Like I told you before my company was in the Durham region.
I will be contacting home stars to make sure they understand the situation and that this is not defect my profile.

More about Expert Property Enhancements

Thank you for your interest in our company. Here is a little more information to help you choose us for your next project.
We are experts in interior and exterior home renovations and repairs. If you have been contemplating a major kitchen renovation or perhaps you are tired of tripping over the uneven interlock, we can help. We have done it all, big or small. Our goal is to complete the project on time, on budget and to exceed your expectations. Our team is dedicated to providing our clients with the highest quality of service. We take pride in our work and this is evident in the finished product.

If you would like more information or would like to discuss further, we are just click away. We will reply to your call, text or email promptly. We are happy to answer your questions and provide you with a free quote. Please read the reviews from our previous clients, we hope this will help convince you to be our next satisfied customer. Thank you for this opportunity and we look forward to working with you.

Call us today to schedule your appointment.
Website: www.epenhancements.homestars.com