GTA Fine Interiors Design & Staging

Interior Design
5000 Yonge Street, Suite 1901 Toronto ON M2N 7E9
HomeStars  >  Interior Design in Toronto  >  GTA Fine Interiors Design & Staging

Reviews for GTA Fine Interiors Design & Staging

Renee
Renee
0 reviews , ON

Suprise bedroom renovation for 12 year old girl

I hired Olga to help me do a surprise bedroom reno for my almost 12 year old daughter while she was away at camp. Olga was super friendly and helpful and helped me get this done in a very short timeframe. And did the surprise work? Totally! My daughter loved it.

Marianna.mnoyan
Marianna.mnoyan
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Living Room, Dining Room, Paneling and Color Suggestions, Some Wall Art and Furniture Pieces Suggestions

Olga is extremely professional and knows her work very well. My family is extremely picky when it comes to design, half the time we know exactly what we want and the other half we're lost and need a direction. Olga was one of the few designers who was actually able to meet us half way, provide us with different options of colors, explain her vision and guide us through the basics of how to create comfortable yet stylish home that we would love to come back to. Olga has an amazing eye for detail and a sense of style that will appeal to everyone. So far she has assisted us with picking wall colors, paneling design, crown moldings to match with our modern house style and few wall art and furniture pieces. We are extremely happy with the results so far and are planning to finish furnishing and designing of our home by the end of the year, and Olga will be the only we will trust this job with!

Hi Marianna, I appreciate you're taking your time and posting this kind and detailed review, thank you. I really enjoyed working with you and your family on the upgrades for the main floor and we did achieve a great deal of work. I'm really happy that you're satisfied with my ideas and design and I would love to work on the rest of your project when you're ready.

Steph L.
Steph L.

House staging

Olga was very professional and easy to work with. She staged my whole house and did a fantastic job. She has a great sense of style so I didn't have to provide any direction and I'm very pleased with the result. She is very reasonably priced and can work well within your desired budget. She also has access to a great selection of inventory. I look forward to working with her again in the future and highly recommend her to everyone. The cost below includes her fee plus 2 months of furniture rental.

Thank you for your kind review Stephanie. I enjoyed working on you project and I'm happy that the final results were up to your complete satisfaction. I'm looking forward to work with you again in the future.

Karan
Karan
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Family room

Work was done on very professional level. Definitely will recommend to all my family and friends

Thank you for the review Karan, your family room is one of my favorites! Looking forward working with you again in the future.

alok.chopra
alok.chopra

Complete home

Olga did a great job we are very happy with her work and enjoying our home
She recommended painter and used 14 colours.

Family room upgrade

We worked with Gta Fine Interiors last year upgrading our main floor and again this year upgrading the grand room and the second floor landing. This was a smooth and stress free experience for us. Olga has a list of trades that she works with; we had beautiful mill work done and installed as well as the trim on our 20 ft high walls. 3 main areas - LR, DR as well as the kitchen was upgraded with beautiful custom-made panels and sheers made by her drapery contact. She did extensive sourcing for us starting from an impressive large chandelier, European-made leather furniture and finishing up with soft accessories. She worked out paint colors for all the areas involved and the mill work.
As with the results in the first phase of our cosmetic renovation, we hear nothing but compliments on our interiors, and inquiries for her phone number. We would highly recommend her to anyone and will be calling her in once we're ready to re-do our bedrooms.

Thank you Olga for your talented, creative work!

Happy New Year Sue and thank you for your kind review. We wrapped 2017 up with your project which was a great one to finish the year with. The home owners' satisfaction at the end of the completed project is the greatest reward. We're happy that the interiors we created for you will continue to serve as the most welcoming and comforting place which is simply called home. All of us at Gta Fine Interiors are looking forward to work with you again soon!

Andrea J in
Andrea J in

Home Staging

GTA Fine Interiors did an exceptional job in staging one of my listings. We found them to be very professional and paid attention to every detail of the house. Olga went over and above to ensure that the property presented well and even in this cooled real estate market, the property sold quickly. My clients were also very impressed and satified with the work that was done. I would definitely recommend and work with GTA Fine Interiors again in staging future projects and listings. Thanks GTA Fine Interiors for a job well done!

Dear Andrea, thank you for your kind review.
Your project was very special in a way that it united many people who was working around the property due to hard personal matters of the owners. It was rewarding to know that in the end my part played an important, positive role in the course of direction and made the owners completely satisfied.

Take care and stay in touch,

Thank you GTA Fine Interiors for staging our home

Thank you GTA Fine Interiors for staging our home, because of your artistic work our home had more than 40 visits in a week. We appreciated your professionalism and creativity, and most importantly a very reasonable price. We're looking forward to have you design our new home!

Thank you Dun and Winnie for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure meeting you both and working together on your house preparing it for sale. Now that, that is accomplished I'm looking forward to create for you welcoming and impressive interiors in your new home!

Home Staging

GTA Fine Interior did phenomenal job for my home staging. The quality of work was unparalleled and unique in nature. Furnitue used for the staging was very high quality which exceeded my expectations. I got my bungalow house renovated prior to sale but I could not imagine the way it was decorated and staged with distinct quality of furniture. It was looking so beautiful that we almost changed our mind and decided not to sale the house. We would not have sold the house if we had not bought another one already. We were highly satisfied with overall service from GTA Fine Interior and strongly recommend to everyone who's looking for the best results and high quality standards.

Home interior design

We had lived in our new house for about 8 months and were enjoying our "white canvas"/the builder's basic finishes. There came a day that we thought it was time to enhance it. Olga was recommended to me as a talented interior decorator by a friend at a furniture store, and I've been working with her since October 2016. We achieved a great deal of upgrades: Our main floor looks amazing and there hasn't been a time when my guests haven't complemented that as well.
Olga brought in the trades she works with and has full trust in them, so we didn't have to worry about their reliability.
We have updated the main floor, (except the great room that is due in July), 20ft high stairwell walls and the second floor landing with beautiful wainscoting which was designed to measure. She also added crown mouldings, for both an aesthetic and practical approach for dropping accent lights behind it. All I have been hearing about these lights is "WOW". She extensively upgraded our powder room by bringing in a new vanity, chandelier and beautiful wallpaper. Olga's project management deserves a special thank-you because in a couple of months we had the majority of the work done and that is usually hard to achieve before the holidays.
It was then time to paint. Olga came up with a theme of 6 colors including upper and lower walls, layered ceiling and accent areas while providing large color samples for me to visualize them better. In February all that was painted by a meticulously instructed painter and turned out beautifully. She then rearranged our existing furniture and sourced 5 new beautiful pieces for us, four large art works, 2 huge, distinctively shaped mirrors, and 3 amazing designer light fixtures - all in all we could not be happier with her findings & services.

Hi Sue, thank you for your wonderful review and your kind words. Your house is Beautiful and deserved the attention. I'am really happy with how the main floor, stairwell and landing turned out and I'm excited to work on your great room and window coverings this summer!

More about GTA Fine Interiors Design & Staging

Our love for design and art can start either from you Loving your home but needing a refreshment OR Selling your home and needing a helping hand with staging.
***
We have a range of possibilities for you through our knowledge, experience and connections with reliable trades.
***
Interior Decorating is the Art of creating distinctive and integrated interior environments that respond to functional needs and address aesthetic perceptions.
***
We ask many questions to fully understand those needs and desires of our clients and subsequently develop solutions that address them. The process involves the planning of space and beautification and furnishing of interiors resulting in a composition that conveys a sense of place.
***
Here at Gta Fine Interiors we are dedicated to reaching full client satisfaction; we can guarantee that a job by us is a job well done.
***
Our everlasting desire for quality in craftsmanship and spaces created for interiors, professional and energetic interactions and pleasing final products would make your projects enjoyable rather than stressful.