Gta Fine Interiors Design & Staging

Reviews for Gta Fine Interiors Design & Staging

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto

Home staging

I would definitely recommend Olga! We hired her for home staging in preparation for listing (5 bedroom, 4 bathroom). She was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is professional, kind and easy to work with. She listened to our needs and more than exceeded our expectations at a fair and reasonable cost. She puts thought and effort in her designs and ensures the right fit and aesthetic to appeal to appeal to a wide demographic. House was sold in under a week! If i could rate her more than 10 stars, i would!

Flip house in downtown Toronto

We had worked with the same home stager for many years, but due to unforeseen circumstances she wasn't available to work with us on our recent project. We were very cautious and uneasy to work with a new company.

We heard about Gta Fine Interiors by word of mouth and set up an interview with Olga. She was very trustworthy and confident with her ideas and services that she provides. With many years in real estate we already had certain preferences and aesthetics within our staged homes and she was very open to our suggestions and incorporated them very tastefully with her own design. We were very happy with the results and overall experience of dealing with Gta Fine Interiors. They delivered exactly what was promised with exact timeline and budget. The property was sold promptly and we will be calling Olga again and can absolutely recommend her to anyone who is looking for professional, tasteful, and stylish home staging.

JN from Toronto
JN from Toronto

Condo Staging

I hired GTA Fine Interiors to stage our 1 bedroom plus den for sale, and was very happy with the service. The price for staging was reasonable, and Olga arranged for all the contractors (e.g. painter, electrician/contractor) that we needed to complete the small jobs required (i.e. repaint the condo, put in new lighting, etc.) before listing the unit for sale, which was very helpful, and the condo was sold firm within 1 week! I would use GTA Fine Interiors for future projects, and recommend her services to anyone.

Yuri
Yuri
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Staging

I hired GTA Fine Interiors and Staging for a large staging project and I liked the work and creativity. The house was sold and I will work with them again and would recommend the service to any one.

Sal
Sal

Staging house

We appreciate Olga’s work and efforts in staging our home. It turned out beautiful and our house was sold within 2 weeks.
We were pleased with everything and can recommend her anyone who needs work done with their interiors.

Kat
Kat

Condo staging

I required condo staging and found GTA Fine Interiors Design & Staging online when searching. After reading the great reviews I quickly booked an consultation. Needless to say, my condo sold in a day and a half! I highly recommend GTA for any of your design or staging needs. Fantastic experience overall!

Dan
Dan
2 reviews Kleinburg, ON

Luxury Home Staging

Staging was complete very professionally and elegantly done. Olga has great ideas to enhance the space. Very accommodating and and went out of her way to be helpful. Would recommend GTa Fine interiors for any interior Design work

Hi Dan, thank you for your wonderful review. While staging your house we absolutely fell in love with it. Its lovely design and finishings left us speechless as we worked through. Very bright while featuring mature trees in the large sized windows - it is simply breathtaking. That is one lucky family who got to enjoy it.
I'm looking forward to work with you again sometime in the future.
Regards,
Olga

Dmytro
Dmytro

Hose Staging

Olga did an amazing staging of our house. She was easy to work with and I would definitely use her services again and recommend to others.

Hi Dmytro, thank you for your review, I really appreciate it.
The house wasn't a cookie cutter with its unique layout and architectural details. We decided that everything here should be about color and were able to bring out the best of it incorporating your stylish and colorful art pieces and mixing them with our décor and accessories. I'm happy that it resulted into one tastefully styled and decorated home. I'm looking forward working with you on your next project.

Renee
Renee
1 review , ON

Suprise bedroom renovation for 12 year old girl

I hired Olga to help me do a surprise bedroom reno for my almost 12 year old daughter while she was away at camp. Olga was super friendly and helpful and helped me get this done in a very short timeframe. And did the surprise work? Totally! My daughter loved it.

Marianna.mnoyan
Marianna.mnoyan
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Living Room, Dining Room, Paneling and Color Suggestions, Some Wall Art and Furniture Pieces Suggestions

Olga is extremely professional and knows her work very well. My family is extremely picky when it comes to design, half the time we know exactly what we want and the other half we're lost and need a direction. Olga was one of the few designers who was actually able to meet us half way, provide us with different options of colors, explain her vision and guide us through the basics of how to create comfortable yet stylish home that we would love to come back to. Olga has an amazing eye for detail and a sense of style that will appeal to everyone. So far she has assisted us with picking wall colors, paneling design, crown moldings to match with our modern house style and few wall art and furniture pieces. We are extremely happy with the results so far and are planning to finish furnishing and designing of our home by the end of the year, and Olga will be the only we will trust this job with!

Hi Marianna, I appreciate you're taking your time and posting this kind and detailed review, thank you. I really enjoyed working with you and your family on the upgrades for the main floor and we did achieve a great deal of work. I'm really happy that you're satisfied with my ideas and design and I would love to work on the rest of your project when you're ready.
Regards,
Olga

More about Gta Fine Interiors Design & Staging

Our love for design and art can start either from you Loving your home but needing a refreshment OR Selling your home and needing a helping hand with staging. *** We have a range of possibilities for you through our knowledge, experience and connections with reliable trades. *** Interior Decorating ...
Looking for Interior Design pros in Toronto?