Interior Design

Sal

Staging house

416-992-1882
M2N 7E9

We appreciate Olga’s work and efforts in staging our home. It turned out beautiful and our house was sold within 2 weeks.
We were pleased with everything and can recommend her anyone who needs work done with their interiors.

Kat
Kat

Condo staging

I required condo staging and found GTA Fine Interiors Design & Staging online when searching. After reading the great reviews I quickly booked an consultation. Needless to say, my condo sold in a day and a half! I highly recommend GTA for any of your design or staging needs. Fantastic experience overall!

Dan
Dan
2 reviews Kleinburg, ON

Luxury Home Staging

Staging was complete very professionally and elegantly done. Olga has great ideas to enhance the space. Very accommodating and and went out of her way to be helpful. Would recommend GTa Fine interiors for any interior Design work

Hi Dan, thank you for your wonderful review. While staging your house we absolutely fell in love with it. Its lovely design and finishings left us speechless as we worked through. Very bright while featuring mature trees in the large sized windows - it is simply breathtaking. That is one lucky family who got to enjoy it.
I'm looking forward to work with you again sometime in the future.

Dmytro
Dmytro

Hose Staging

Olga did an amazing staging of our house. She was easy to work with and I would definitely use her services again and recommend to others.

Hi Dmytro, thank you for your review, I really appreciate it.
The house wasn't a cookie cutter with its unique layout and architectural details. We decided that everything here should be about color and were able to bring out the best of it incorporating your stylish and colorful art pieces and mixing them with our décor and accessories. I'm happy that it resulted into one tastefully styled and decorated home. I'm looking forward working with you on your next project.

Renee
Renee
1 review , ON

Suprise bedroom renovation for 12 year old girl

I hired Olga to help me do a surprise bedroom reno for my almost 12 year old daughter while she was away at camp. Olga was super friendly and helpful and helped me get this done in a very short timeframe. And did the surprise work? Totally! My daughter loved it.

Marianna.mnoyan
Marianna.mnoyan
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Living Room, Dining Room, Paneling and Color Suggestions, Some Wall Art and Furniture Pieces Suggestions

Olga is extremely professional and knows her work very well. My family is extremely picky when it comes to design, half the time we know exactly what we want and the other half we're lost and need a direction. Olga was one of the few designers who was actually able to meet us half way, provide us with different options of colors, explain her vision and guide us through the basics of how to create comfortable yet stylish home that we would love to come back to. Olga has an amazing eye for detail and a sense of style that will appeal to everyone. So far she has assisted us with picking wall colors, paneling design, crown moldings to match with our modern house style and few wall art and furniture pieces. We are extremely happy with the results so far and are planning to finish furnishing and designing of our home by the end of the year, and Olga will be the only we will trust this job with!

Hi Marianna, I appreciate you're taking your time and posting this kind and detailed review, thank you. I really enjoyed working with you and your family on the upgrades for the main floor and we did achieve a great deal of work. I'm really happy that you're satisfied with my ideas and design and I would love to work on the rest of your project when you're ready.

Steph L.
Steph L.

House staging

Olga was very professional and easy to work with. She staged my whole house and did a fantastic job. She has a great sense of style so I didn't have to provide any direction and I'm very pleased with the result. She is very reasonably priced and can work well within your desired budget. She also has access to a great selection of inventory. I look forward to working with her again in the future and highly recommend her to everyone. The cost below includes her fee plus 2 months of furniture rental.

Thank you for your kind review Stephanie. I enjoyed working on you project and I'm happy that the final results were up to your complete satisfaction. I'm looking forward to work with you again in the future.

Karan
Karan
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Family room

Work was done on very professional level. Definitely will recommend to all my family and friends

Thank you for the review Karan, your family room is one of my favorites! Looking forward working with you again in the future.

alok.chopra
alok.chopra

Complete home

Olga did a great job we are very happy with her work and enjoying our home
She recommended painter and used 14 colours.

Family room upgrade

We worked with Gta Fine Interiors last year upgrading our main floor and again this year upgrading the grand room and the second floor landing. This was a smooth and stress free experience for us. Olga has a list of trades that she works with; we had beautiful mill work done and installed as well as the trim on our 20 ft high walls. 3 main areas - LR, DR as well as the kitchen was upgraded with beautiful custom-made panels and sheers made by her drapery contact. She did extensive sourcing for us starting from an impressive large chandelier, European-made leather furniture and finishing up with soft accessories. She worked out paint colors for all the areas involved and the mill work.
As with the results in the first phase of our cosmetic renovation, we hear nothing but compliments on our interiors, and inquiries for her phone number. We would highly recommend her to anyone and will be calling her in once we're ready to re-do our bedrooms.

Thank you Olga for your talented, creative work!

Happy New Year Sue and thank you for your kind review. We wrapped 2017 up with your project which was a great one to finish the year with. The home owners' satisfaction at the end of the completed project is the greatest reward. We're happy that the interiors we created for you will continue to serve as the most welcoming and comforting place which is simply called home. All of us at Gta Fine Interiors are looking forward to work with you again soon!

More about GTA Fine Interiors Design & Staging

Our love for design and art can start either from you Loving your home but needing a refreshment OR Selling your home and needing a helping hand with staging.
***
We have a range of possibilities for you through our knowledge, experience and connections with reliable trades.
***
Interior Decorating is the Art of creating distinctive and integrated interior environments that respond to functional needs and address aesthetic perceptions.
***
We ask many questions to fully understand those needs and desires of our clients and subsequently develop solutions that address them. The process involves the planning of space and beautification and furnishing of interiors resulting in a composition that conveys a sense of place.
***
Here at Gta Fine Interiors we are dedicated to reaching full client satisfaction; we can guarantee that a job by us is a job well done.
***
Our everlasting desire for quality in craftsmanship and spaces created for interiors, professional and energetic interactions and pleasing final products would make your projects enjoyable rather than stressful.