UNICA CONSTRUCTION

Reviews for UNICA CONSTRUCTION

Kids 4 Kids Leadership in Milton
Kids 4 Kids Leadership in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Skilled, professional and amazing to work with.

We recently had our house sided with Hardy siding by UNICA CONSTRUCTION. Both my wife and I are extremely satified with the workmanship, professionalism and work ethic of the UNICA crew. Leo let us know when the job would start and end and met each timeline. We were greeted each morning by a friendly crew, who worked exceedly hard and were artists when it can to the job of working with Hardy siding. Harding siding is very difficult to work with, but you would never know it as the UNICA crew knew how ​to piece it together to make our house look amazing! I highly recommend UNICA to any homeowne​r who wants extraordinary service and artful, creative work done on their house.

Scott Graham, M.S.M.

Chuck
Chuck

Bravo Unica!!

UNICA CONSTRUCTION
Milton
L9T 6B9

I had the siding of my front and back of house done with a beautiful charcoal grey, Maebec brand wood. Francesco and his team had to work with a 100+ year old home and the issues and unexpected challenges that came up/ Francesco and the guys worked efficiently, did perfect cuts, installed new eves and downspouts and also installed my exterior lighting fixtures. I would recommend Unica to anyone looking for great product, service and quality materials.

More about UNICA CONSTRUCTION

UNICA CONSTRUCTION is your full-service commercial & residential construction company specializing in remodeling, room additions and difficult projects inside and out. We work with each client to create a design that reflects your individual taste and personal style.