METRO Wellington Civic

Marg in Ottawa
Marg in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

2017/2018 Snow Removal

This company is reliable and very good at communicating their plans, based on weather conditions. They are responsive to comments on the service provided as well as to suggestions for improvements or changes. Sometimes my car was on the street longer than I expected, waiting for a service call, but no service calls were missed.

Thank you Marg for reviewing our services.

Have a great summer and I hope we can look after your snow removal again next winter!

Cecilia Di Felice from Ottawa
Cecilia Di Felice from Ottawa

Snow removal

I hired Metro Wellington to plow my laneway and to shovel a path to my back door. They shovelled twice the whole winter and I needed to email them to get that done.
Additionally, when they said they would do a daytime plowing while our cars were gone, they didn't get to my laneway until after I got home and so the area in front of my garage rarely was cleaned properly so that I could get my garage open.

Hello Cecelia,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. I'm sorry that your feeling so frustrated with the experience.

I will review our gps tractor records as well as our shovelling records as each address and servicing is recorded. I will follow up with you personally in the next few weeks to get more information about what exactly was missed and will do our best to resolve the situation.

All the best,

ballin in Ottawa
ballin in Ottawa

Snow Removal Winter 2018

Very professional, excellent communication, great quality of service. I will use this service again next year and would recommend to others.

Of note, I tried to contact many snow removal companies in December 2017 and this was the ONLY company that returned my inquiry.

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We do appreciate the feedback as well as your recommendations.

See you next winter!

Eliana  in Nepean
Eliana in Nepean

Snow removal

We have used several different snow removal companies in Ottawa and never been very satisfied with their service. This past year we switched to Metro snow removal and were much happier. The first and most notable thing was their communication. With every snow system they were very diligent about communicating their snow removal plans. If they came to clean overnight and there was a car in the driveway they always made an effort to come back. One time their plow broke down and they did not come for the whole day and I ended up having to shovel out part of my driveway to get out. A few times they were a bit slow to shovel our walkway. However overall they provided good service for a reasonable price and were always pleasant to deal with, therefore we will definitely be using them again!

Hello Eliana,

Thank you for your feedback. And we do appreciate your patience when the service was slower than usual. We make all efforts to have contingencies in place but sometimes multiple unexpected situations can slow us down.

We are working to have better controls in place to ensure walkways are shovelled within a reasonable time frame and none are missed.

See you next winter!

Awesome service!

Metro Wellington Civic give great service. What I appreciate the most is that they send me emails to let me know when to expect them. They even come when there has not been the pre-requisite 5cm of snow. I highly recommend them.

Thank you for reviewing our work!

Snow removal service

Metro snow removal services were reliable and effective. They were always communicating via email so we knew what to expect eg when they were going to clear snow so we knew to get our car out of the way. The machine used was large and only took a couple of passes to clear the snow, so they weren't in our driveway for very long at all. They also came as often as they could to clear the end of the driveway after the City trucks.

I would recommend their services.

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. See you next winter!

snow clearing

I appreciated the level of communication the company had with us. We would receive emails advising us when they were coming and what to expect, which was great. They reliably kept our driveway clear, and it was done to our satisfaction.

Thank you for taking the time to review our work!

Amy in Nepean
Amy in Nepean

Snow removal

Great service. Very reliable. Sent useful emails explaining what their plan of attack was. None of the frustrations of previous snow removal services. Very reliable. Would happily use again and have recommended.

Thank you Amy! Have a great summer and see you next winter.

More about METRO Wellington Civic

High end snow removal services. Excellent service, new and reliable equipment, highly trained operators and attention to detail. Individualy owned and operated. Commercial Snow Services also available. Call us for a quote! 613-729-SNOW
Looking for Snow Removal pros in Ottawa?