North Design Windows

Reviews for North Design Windows

Happy customer
Happy customer

We are extremely satisified

We have larger than average windows in our home. We chose triple pane with argon gas to replace every window in our home. Alexander and his team did an exceptional job. Alexander does the finishing touches and is very thorough. We are extremely pleased with the final result. Thank you!!

Dong in Ottawa
Dong in Ottawa

Window & Door Renovation

Alex did all our windows & door recently. Everything was done very quickly and neatly. He was very professional and the quality was amazing. I would recommend this to anyone who needs their window/door changed.

Boris in Toronto
Boris in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

New windows and entrance door installation

Alexander enlarged two existing windows and installed new entrance door in our house. Both projects required to cut brick wall. Alexander was straightforward and explained the design of the window.
The work was done professionally, on time and Alexander cleaned up after.

We are very happy with the new windows and entrance door. We recommend North Design Windows Company for your window and door needs.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Installation of window on pony wall

Professional service, quick and seamless installation of the window, the job was complete exactly as agreed upon. Especially appreciated Alexs advice on how to handle best the space as this was not a standard window installation. I would definitely hire North Design windows for my next project.

Arthur in Ottawa
Arthur in Ottawa

Patio door

Alex had done a prior job for me so he was my go to person for a new patio door.

He showed up to estimate on time, and on time for the work. Took out an of mess and I am now happy with a insulated smooth running new door.

No mess or fuss.

100% professor work!

Sergey in Toronto
Sergey in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

installation of two windows in a basement

Alexander installed two windows in my basement a week ago.
His job was professional( has great attention to detail),on time and very clean. I highly recommend this company and will use them again .

Irene
Irene
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Reno

Another project with North Design Windows company.
Alexander installed a sliding door in my house.
Very clean and professional job done.
He did everything he promised.
Highly recommended

Hassan Chehade
Hassan Chehade

Window and door installation

I highly recommend this Company for all your window and door needs. I have recommended them to family and friends and will be contacting them for the future installation of some other windows. Alexander did a wonderful job and has great attention to detail. I was highly impressed by his work

D in Toronto
D in Toronto

Basement Windows

Alexander was straightforward and professional. He explained the design of the window and the work to be done. The work was done on time and I felt comfortable that he takes pride in his craft. The price was very reasonable, and he left our home in totally clean condition. We are very happy with the new windows!

JenellJ
JenellJ

Windows

Alex did a great job with the replacement of 4 of our windows- basement and main level. Alex was professional, on time and provided great work. I highly recommend this company and will use them again for all future projects.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Ottawa?