North Design Windows

Robyne in Ottawa
Robyne in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Window Installation

I would not hesitate for one second to recommend Alexander to take care of all your window and door needs. His prices were more than competetive (could not be beat). What stands him above the rest is his work ethic and attention to detail. He and his assistant Eugene worked non stop for more than 10 hours. We are so pleased with him and his work. Old school detail all the way!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Great service and product

Very responsive, professional and reliable. Extremely well priced. Another company wanted twice as much for the exact same job. Alex did a great job, was on time and was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend his services to anyone!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Entry Door & 2 windows

Was recommended by a prior client of The company. The client follow up was quick, and responsive to specific questions. The windows & door came in earlier than expected and were installed within a few days. The detail to the installation was excellent, and the cleanliness was top notch. The price was fair to top end, but you get what you pay for and we are very pleased. We have a few windows left to go, and I won’t have to think twice about who to use.

Lana in Toronto
Lana in Toronto

New windows

We hired Alex to replace multiple windows and we were very impressed with the quality of his work and of the windows installed! Very attentive to detail and the place was left spotless. The price was also very reasonable. Highly recommended!

Zoe in St. John'S
Zoe in St. John'S

New Sliding Doors and Garage Access Door

We needed an access door for the side of our garage replaced. The old one was original. It was wood and rotted through. We also had a single exterior backdoor that we had converted to a 5 foot sliding door. He had to cut out a large chunk of the wall to do this. Alexander did an incredible job. The work was thorough and immaculate. He leaves the area spotless. It is clear he takes great pride in his work. We highly recommend his services. He is highly reliable.

Ron in Ottawa
Ron in Ottawa

North Design Windows = awesome

Needed to replace all the windows in our house, but was not sure whom to trust to do the work. A friend recommended North Design Windows, as he was really happy with the work they had done for him.

So, I called them, and I am really happy I did.

They came over, measured all the windows, showed me my options, and gave me a quote on the spot. Alex, the guy who did the measuring and quote, was so professional that I had no reservation signing a contract on the spot.

As soon as our windows were in, they arranged for the installation. Again, very professional and efficient - a well coordinated team.

I am so happy with our new windows. They look really really good.

I should have done this years ago!

Would I recommend North Deign Windows to a friend? I already did!

Brian in Thornhill
Brian in Thornhill

Post Road windows replacement

Extremely happy with the quality of the windows and and the professional service provided by Alexander and his staff. The six windows were installed before the promised date and all the work was done in a clean and organized way. We would highly recommend Alexander to anyone who is looking for new windows and doors to be installed!

Fil in Edmonton
Fil in Edmonton
3 reviews , ON

Window and door replacement

I first hired Alex to replace to old windows for the winter but after watching him work and how meticulous he is to every small detail I ended up hiring him to replace a living room door. He did a wonderful job on both. He is extremely professional, organized, and cleans up after and during the job. I highly recommend watching him work and you will be absolutely amazed at how organized he is (you will definitely learn a thing or two just by watching).

Ina in Ottawa
Ina in Ottawa

Replacing windows Blackburn hamlet

We are very pleased with Alex's work. We called him to replace just one bathroom window but ended up with the replacement of two other windows. He was absolutely diligent and accurate in his work. He left the place very clean. We will call him to replace the other windows and the front door in the spring. Many thanks!

Tristene in Ottawa
Tristene in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Windows, patio doors and front door

Alex did my entire house. Changed the two patio doors, 8 windows and my front door. He has wonderful attention to detail, his work is very good and the house looks so much better!! Highly recommend!

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Ottawa?