North Design Windows

Reviews for North Design Windows

Ron & Carol
Ron & Carol

Windows and doors replacement

We are extremely happy with all our new windows and doors that Alex supplied and installed for us. We were impressed with the amount of time he took to ensure a perfect finish both inside and out. He had many good ideas to help us decide on the best finish. Overall he did a superb job with installing, cleaning up after and professionalism. We would highly recommend North Design Windows.

D in Ottawa
D in Ottawa
1 review Belleville, ON

Replacement window and sliding door

I recently had work performed in my home by North Design Windows. The company was referred to me by my brother whom had previously utilized their services and was very satisfied. The work involved replacing the huge window in my family room and also a sliding door in the kitchen. Alexander of North Design arrived as per appointment. The work was completed in one day. I am extremely impressed with the quality and professionalism of the work done. The window and sliding door are beautiful and I find that the finishing trim (both interior and exterior) are great and display excellent craftsmanship. Following the installation, while cleaning the glass, I noticed a moderate defect in one of the glass panels. I informed Alexander right away and the latter took immediate action. A short time later the panel was replaced and I am now a very satisfied customer. I would not hesitate to recommend North Design Windows to anyone looking for excellent and professional service.

Matt in Ottawa
Matt in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Front Bay Window Replacement

We dealt with the owner from estimation to installation. We are very happy with our window installation which has reduced the noise and reduced the air coming into the home.

The installation went smoothly and it was accurate to the estimation.

We would recommend this company to our friends and family.

Mariana in Toronto
Mariana in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Patio door

Great installer and everything turned out well. Next time I need window, patio door or doors I will call again Alexander or refer anyone else that has a need.

Sue and Rob - Kanata
Sue and Rob - Kanata

Kanata Residential - Window and door replacement

We are very happy with our recent replacement of 16 windows, sliding patio back door and welcoming front door. Alex and his team did a remarkable and professional job within a very short installation period (no more than two days inside the house) followed up by meticulous finishes on the external. Alex delivered on everything he said he would and beyond. Alex is one of the most proficient, personable and professional workers - we thank you for all the wonderful work - much appreciated. Our home has literally transformed. My wife and and I would highly recommend North Design Windows.

Kwasi
Kwasi
0 reviews Limoges, ON

Replacement of windows

NorthDesign did a superb job with the replacement of all windows in the basement and upstairs of our ranch style Bangalore. Alex was professional, considerate and provided excellent handiwork. I do shop around and I believe North Design is the best priced and quality product combined. I highly recommend this company and will use them again

Canada1b!
Canada1b!
1 review Jasper, ON

Brand new windows and doors

This is our second time using this company and again 5 star service from Alexander. The work and quality is excellent. The second time was a much bigger job and love it and after the job is done Alexander makes sure it cleaned up and no garbage left behind. Very professional and awesome to deal with.

Sue
Sue
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Front Door

We would like to thank North Design for installing our new front door
Alex did a wonderful job. We are pleased with the product the attention to detail and workman and when the job was done everything was left spotless.

Emil in Smiths Falls
Emil in Smiths Falls

Patio Door Installation

Alex and his helper installed a patio door that required cutting a wall and building a new frame to accommodate the patio door. I am very impressed with Alex’s punctuality, professionalism, precision and efficiency. The job was completed as scoped and the finishing was superb all for a fair price. I would highly recommend North Design Windows & Doors - you will not be disappointed!

Irene
Irene

Windows installation

I want to thank North Design Windows company for a superb job of installing windows in my house. Professional, fast, clean!
I am very glad that from several window companies I have chosen this one, having made the right choice!

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Ottawa?