8300 Yonge St. Unit 201 Vaughan ON L4J 7R3

Reviews for Megapolis Roofing

Anna.G
Anna.G
2 reviews , ON

Roof Repair due to a leak

I have a flat roof house rare but beautiful :-) with the crazy weather we had last week got some repair to due , I was referred to Alex by a friend . A very professional guy got to my house the next day , very recommended Thank you !

Helen ..
Helen ..
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Tricky flat roof repair on our store

I worked with Megapolis Roofing for my store roof repair, and the experience was BEYOND amazing. Alex was VERY knowledgeable and was open to answering all of the questions that I had.
From the estimate to the final inspection, Megapolis Roofing exceeded my expectations by communicating clearly, performing the project in a timely and professional manner, and charging a very reasonable price. The owner came on-site to make sure things were going smoothly, and made sure we were 100% satisfied with the final product. I would highly recommend their services.

tarik
tarik
1 review Hamilton, ON

Great group of guys, finished on time.
Alex you are a good man, would recommend to everyone ..........................
Cheers

look forward to doing business again in the future.
Tarik from "My Insurance Broker"
You are the best.

mike
mike

Roofing (Commercial )

They had come highly recommend from my friend. I contacted Megapolis Roofing and they were very friendly and professional. They were available ASAP.
We were very happy with their work and their price was very competitive.

Highly recommended this guys.

Hello Mike, it was a pleasure working with you and we hope that you continue to rely on Megapolis Flat Roofing for all your future Flat Roof needs. Until next time, take care.

S&k in Richmond Hill
S&k in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Flat roof repair

for a place i work at , the roof was a leaking during last winter, and with this last "summer" with so much rain we had to repair the damage , so we shopped around and found this guy are so professional and affordable , they did and good job no more mess for us !

Thank you for your business and the review.

More about Megapolis Roofing

Megapolis Roofing takes care of any Industrial and Commercial roofing problems. Our team of professional roofers is licensed, educated, insured and certified. We have been in trade for over a decade, working on diverse Toronto and GTA projects. All work is done according to building codes and precise client's specifications. Roofs come in as many shapes as the houses they cover, so don’t expect all roofing companies in Toronto to handle your type of roof. We specialize in flat roof works so we know for sure what exactly needs to be done.Give us a call today for your appointment.