Mota Drywall Inc.

Drywall Contractors
Toronto ON M9N 2P5

Reviews for Mota Drywall Inc.

5000 sqfts apartment

Mota Drywall
One of the best drywall companies in Toronto
Always on time and have a amazing workmanship
Mota drywall can do big or small projects the experience was amazing
10 stars

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

new home insulation and drywall

saw one of their trucks on the road and decided to give the owner Helder a call. met at one of his job sites so he could show me his work. great service, fast follow up and precision work

I matter too in Vaughan
I matter too in Vaughan

Full house drywall

Mota did a fantastic job hanging and taping drywall across our ground floor and 2nd floor following a gut renovation.

The team worked quickly and cleaned up after themselves. We had some tricky areas with a 100+ year old house. They were great at making recommendations to help problem solve these areas.

I highly recommend them and will also use them again for future renovations.

Mehrdad in Ottawa
Mehrdad in Ottawa

Insulation and drywall

Hired Helder for insulation and drywall. Missed every deadline but still wanted money. They sprayed insulation everywhere, which is very hard to remove. The batt insulation was 3 different types, makes no sense and he didn't even pay his subs. Eventually I kicked them off the job and brought professionals to finish

Good afternoon Mehrdad, I'm sorry you feel this way but first of all I wish you would have paid the balance owing of around 12k to us first before deciding to submit this review. Secondly the insulation inspection passed without any problems. Thirdly you did not kicked us out, we decided to terminate the project as you did not comply with payment, which is still owing. Lastly If you need proof that we did in fact pay our insulation crew, we can gladly provide you with that. Out of all the times I passed by your project on 685 Conacher Dr. all your trades complained that they weren't getting paid, and I know for a fact that a few trades like me you are still owing money too.

HORRIBLE DO NOT Use!

They did a terrible job on my triplex, taping was poor quality, drywall installed improperly, they argued with me every day about extras that were never there. They missed every deadline, completely unresponsive. I don't have enough bad things to say about them. These people should go out of business. Their quote was cheaper than other but there is a reason for that, they're terrible.

Never ever use them

Good afternoon, sorry to hear to feel this way. We take pride in our work and guarantee 100% satisfaction therefore all the jobs we do, we always provide a 2 years warranty after completion. It's unfortunate that we do not know who you are, as you have never contacted us directly. But if you see that your project still falls within the 2 year warranty please feel free to contact us directly to resolve this matter. We would be more than happy to resolve this. I just find it wrong that you would submit a review without us knowing who you are or what project it was, since I don't recall you contacting us personally before this.

Projects

The service was performed in timely manner. Their crew completed the project without any issues. They were willing to visit the sites following the completion to take care of minor repairs without any hesitation.
Very appreciative.

Naba in Mississauga
Naba in Mississauga

Worst communication ever

Bad communication irresponsible and do not fulfill their promises gave us hard times in contacting them do not reply our calls and messages. We are not happy with the quality of work they gave us below our expectations.

Never ever recommend this company to a friend

More about Mota Drywall Inc.

MOTA DRYWALL INC. is an elite drywall contractor providing high quality workmanship all over the GTA. We specialize in drywall, tape, insulation and metal framing, in residential and commercial properties. Reliable and Trusted!
Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Toronto?