AJ's Electrical Contractors Ltd.

Electricians
Delta BC V4K 2B7
Electricians
AJ's Electrical Contractors Ltd.

Review for AJ's Electrical Contractors Ltd.

Charlie's house in
Charlie's house in
3 reviews Delta, BC

New kitchen lighting

I got great advice from my kitchen designer to hire AJ's Electrical to remove my sunshine ceiling lights and install pot lights and puck lights under my new cabinets. Darren, the owner, came and gave me an estimate and Jason did the work. Everything was done as specified and in the timeframe we needed. Jason put a new switch in for the pot light over the sink and for the puck lights and even fixed our aluminum wiring problem. He was very pleasant and everyone in the company was great to work with. I highly recommend them!

More about AJ's Electrical Contractors Ltd.

For over 14 years, AJ's Electrical has been lighting up the lower mainland. Specializing in improving the look and value of your home or building. With experience in design, lighting and practical lighting solutions and energy savings, AJ's Electrical provides fast and friendly electrical technicians for your needs.
Looking for Electricians pros in Delta?