The Lawn King

Review for The Lawn King

pcalitri in Etobicoke
pcalitri in Etobicoke

New Sod - front and back yard - 2000 sq ft

I had a new home construction and needed a front and back lawn to be cleared of weeds, soil added and area graded as well as new sod added. The approximate square footage was just under 2,000 square feet. Patricio and his entire team came to view the site and take measurements before quoting the job. The only company where the entire team was involved in the review and quote. The same team (with one member substituted) was on site doing the work. They were not the cheapest quote by far but the material was top notch, the work was well done and I was kept informed of all steps as they happened. The total job took 4 days (1 rain day in the middle). Besides for some mud that I had to wash off my walkways, the job was done professionally. Payment was done at the job completion without any ridiculous requirements of 50% up front like some others. I was extremely satisfied and they also sent me a watering and fertilizing schedule for the fall sodding job so that I can follow it and ensure everything goes well over the winter. They work in the area so told me they will drive by over the rest of the fall just to check up on things and asked me to call them in the spring if there are any issues. I would recommend them to anyone that needs a landscape company and job. They did not use power equipment or tools besides for leaf blowers and did the entire job by hand, took their time and were meticulous. Thanks Patricio.