Aqua Resist Waterproofing Toronto

Toronto ON M8Z 5K5
Aqua Resist Waterproofing Toronto

Reviews for Aqua Resist Waterproofing Toronto

Main Drain Repair

Had my main drain backing up in the basement and sewage was going everywhere, gave a call to aqua resist and they were able to come see why it was backing up, gave me a line repair and haven't had an issue since. Thanks

James in Ajax
James in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Great Job

They did amazing job doing the piping in my basement, glad I choose this company over any other one. Would use you again if i had any other problems. 10/10 recommend to everyone and anyone

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Waterproofing

Hi everyone. Aquaresist quoted us very honest price .
Job was done as per our agreement . They did great job . Good team , great service . Work done on time and clean .

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Waterproofing

This is the best and most professional company in the construction industry with which I have never had contact !!!
On Sunday, a day off for the construction industry, I saw water on the floor of my basement and started looking for a company that could protect my basement from water. Only AquaResist inc responded to my search. Vasyl arrived, after a technical inspection of my house it turned out that water passes through cracks in the foundation. On the same day he made a temporary drainage from the wall to the existing floor drain, on the second day 7.30 AM a team arrived and started work waterproofing outside. advice on the design of the house, I had the feeling that I was talking to a civil engineer. The work was done perfectly, cleanly, in a short time and at a very good price for me! These are wonderful people, I recommend them to all relatives and acquaintances. Until now I address to them for consultation !!! Thank you that there are such people in the construction industry !!!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Waterproofing my house Side entrance

Job is done I’m satisfied it’s a little bit longer than in the contract ,this is weather related
Good price
I have the different company before Aqua resist they Not finish)
Thx
Ted P. Barrie Ontario

Cezar in Woodstock
Cezar in Woodstock

Waterproofing Foundation

This review will most likely echo the concerns of others have experienced in the last two years. My experience was tied to a water proofing job. A one day job turned to a 9 month ordeal, which ended up with delayed start (2 weeks), no jobs finished (80% of the way complete), a lost deposit, a cancelled job and a lot of delays. It's been 9 months of almost daily follow ups with Roman to get the refund and avoid any other complications. I don't care that my job is not finished. I just want my refund, which i'm taking to small claims.

Would not recommend the company.

Similar to others, i

ALERT: Interlock on the drive way and around the house

I will try to make this story short, but unfortunately 7-10 days work turned into a 1.5 years long HUGE headache for me and my family. Also, I lost money and trust in people. It worth a novel, not a short review.

April, 2019
I ordered interlock installation on the driveway and around the house. Contract has been signed in April, 2019 and I made prepayment.

May, 2019
During next few weeks those guys removed concrete and other materials on the back and side of the house.

June, 2019
Aqua Resist guy who managed this job asked me for a full payment, said that they will finish work soon and proposed 2K discount for a full payment in advance. Human greed doesn't have limits... it was so huge mistake and I was so stupid !!!!
So, I paid whole balance in June 2019.

September, 2019
After that nobody came to the house to continue. I made a lot of calls, every time I got some kind of answer like weather is bad/they are finishing another job and will come in 1-2-3 days, etc.
Nothing happened until September 2019. I was very persistent with calls/messages every day.
In some sunny day, I met that guy from Aqua Resist, drove with him to stone yard and he paid for a stone and delivery in front of me. And they already had my money paid in June !!!
It took couple weeks to get a stone.

October, 2019
Aqua Resist workers didn't continue work after that with a different excuses.

WINTER, November-April
Life in the mess around the house

May, 2020
They put stone on the back and around the house, but didn't compress it and didn't put corners/polymeric sand saying that it takes only one day.

June, 2020
They removed asphalt from my driveway and left it in this state. Stone on the back and on the side is not finished.

June - September
No progress. My family had to live in the mess again. Muddy driveway, mud in the hall of the house, problems with a baby stroller, etc

In September that Aqua Resist representative said that they can't finish job, I need to find another contractor to finish it and they will cover expenses. Promise was to pay first payment to me tomorrow, then again tomorrow, then on Monday, tomorrow...

End of September, 2020
Winter is coming and living with a driveway without surface is not so easy. Also, all stones around the house would be popped up during a winter.

I found another company who finished everything in 5 days and did a really great job.

End of October, 2020
But, as everybody can assume, I got zero dollars for compensation from Aqua Resist, so I had to pay again from my pocket.

Summary:
I think it is not fair that Homestars doesn't have negative ratings.

Block wall, walkout, etc.

I don't take any pleasure in leaving this review, but feel compelled to.
Working with Aquaresist was by far the worst experience I have had with any contractor. Many of my complaints have been captured by other users (see, for example, the anonymous user from July 2020, "Steve", "Paul S", "Tim" and "Al"). To summarize, after collecting partial payments, some work would be done for a few days or weeks and then they'd disappear. There would be a myriad of excuses for why they weren't coming on a given day ("car accident", "my sister had a baby" - an excuse used with another commentor on here, apparently). dispite being told the day before that they would be there. It was agony listening to promise after promise to return and complete work, hoping that "this time would be different", only to have them simply not show up. The work, which was quoted as taking about 2 months was left incomplete more than a year later.

The quality of the work that was done was sloppy or, in some cases, just shody. I ultimately had to hire other professionals to redo or complete significant portions of the project which ultimately cost me more than the quotation I had received from Aquaresist.

For the sheer frustration and stress that this project caused me and my family, I cannot recommend Aquaresist in any way. I hope that either Aquaresist seriously turns its business around or, if not, which seems more likely given many other similar reviews, that others requiring the work Aquaresist offers look elsewhere.

mudroom waterproofing and block wall construction

Poor workmanship not matching description in quote, absenteeism, two hour work days, excuses, incessant requests for money, pressuring to do unnecessary additional work, requesting final payment before completion. Avoid them.

Andrew K
Andrew K

Waterproofing

Called this guys for cracks repair and window well drainage system . After inspection they offered really good price according what they supposed to do . Job was done in proper way . I’m glad to use Aquaresist for my future work as well .

Hi Andrew, thank you for writing review. I am glad we could help you

More about Aqua Resist Waterproofing Toronto

AquaResist Inc. is conveniently located and known for more than 20 years as one of the GTA’s finest basement waterproofing companies. Our company understands that protecting buildings from water damage in one of the major challenges for engineers and construction companies alike. Although waterproofing protection can be a relatively minor component of overall construction costs, it is absolutely essential to the satisfactory completion of any project. Our experts can design and construct appropriate water protection for any structure. AquaResist Inc. may literally make the difference between success and disaster.

In addition to waterproofing, we are experienced in basement lowering, underpinning, basement walkouts, drainage, and concrete work. If you need plumbing and sanitary drains, call AquaResist Inc. If you are seeking an expert in pavers and interlocking, wall construction, we are your best option. We offer our professional services to residential and commercial clients.

AquaResist Inc.’s friendly, well trained professionals will inspect your property, develop a customized plan and provide you with a free, no obligation estimate.

AquaResist Inc. serves businesses, homeowners, and contractors, working with both new and existing structures. We understand that each situation is unique, and must utilize the best methods and materials for your specific project. All of our coatings are safe, and you’ll find that clean up is a breeze.Basement Waterproofing Toronto. Wet Leaky
***