AquaResist Waterproofing Toronto

Reviews for AquaResist Waterproofing Toronto

Jerry  in Mississauga
Jerry in Mississauga

Waterproofing

We hire AQUARESIST INC because they did our one side of the house two years ago and as it was good job we don’t have problems with that side.This year we decided to do the rest and AQUARESIST team did again clean and good quality work with our basement.We would like to recommend them to everyone who have problems with water leaking.
Thank you guys.

Hi Jerry, thank you for writing a review. I am glad we could help you again. If you need any help in the future, do not hesitate to contact us again.

wojtus in Ottawa
wojtus in Ottawa

Weather proofing job

Highly recommend if you're looking for professionals and a timely fix.
very good prices in comparison to everyone i called.
more than happy, relieved and satisfied!
Have to say, these guys were very good for the price i paid
Tom.B

Thank you for your feedback. You are great customer. I am always glad to help you.

Slava I in Kitchener
Slava I in Kitchener

Waterproofing

I had a really great experience with Aquaresist. I called them on a small issue with a water leakage. They came and did a full inspection on my property and discovered a huge problem in my main water shut off which was not functioning properly.

They called the city and brought them in. Closed the water, did everything really professionally and charged me a very fair price even though they had to wait for the city to close and open the water. I'm extremely satisfied with their service. I'll feel confident they would do a great job for anyone who I refer them to. Glad that I found these guys and I know if I have any other problems in the future who I will call.

Hi Slava, thanks for review! I'm glad we could help you. Do not hesitate to contact me again if you need our help.

Emil in Toronto
Emil in Toronto

Waterproofing

I was referred to Aquaresist from a colleague of mine who mentioned they did a great job for him. I had a leaky basement and contacted Aquaresist to come and take a look. They quoted me just under $4000 and I decided to hire them.

They did a professional job for me. I would feel confident referring them to any friends or family in the future.

Hi Emil,
Thank you for writing a review. If you need our service in the future - just let me know.

Chris in Etobicoke
Chris in Etobicoke

Waterproofing

We hire Aquaresist as we had problems with foundation wall was leaky in couple spots.
That guys did amazing job.They was so nice and so clean job side after finish.I recommend them as good quality team with fair price.Call them and I'm sure you'll get best service with Aquaresist company.

Hi Chris,
Thank you for writing a review.
It was nice to have a business with you. I'm glad we could help you.

Al
Al

Basement Underpinning

I hired them for underpin, as I need 2nd unit in the basement. Guys did great job. Almost on time as promised, but I think delay was more because of city inspector. They were as clean as possible with this kind of messy job. Price was comparable to other companies.

Thank you for writing a review. It was nice to have a business with you. I'm glad we could help you.

Sawssen in Toronto
Sawssen in Toronto

Roman and his team were amazing

I had a Foundation crack and had to do waterproofing after interviewing many companies I had a good feeling about hiring Romans team from AquaResist. They were very professional team on time did the work cleaned up after themselves and provided a great service. Roman was also very professional he always answer his calls called and texted back and answered all my questions. It was a pleasure doing business with AquaResist. I will for sure do business with them no questions asked

Hi Sawssen, thank you for writing positive feedback. It was a pleasure to have a deal with you. If you need any help in the future - we will be glad to assist.

Samdocke in Toronto
Samdocke in Toronto

Waterproofing

We called Aquaresist as we had water coming in our basement.They came fast and same time they give us reasonable price,so we go ahead with them as we believed they are good professional team.And we was surprised how good and hard workers they are.Great job.Any problems call Aquaresist and you will be surprised with amazing job too.

Thank you for your review. It was nice to have business with you!

Jerry  in Mississauga
Jerry in Mississauga

Waterproofing

AQUARESIST INC fixed our basement leaks.They give us fair price and started same day as it was rain and water still coming.Very nice workers,clean job was done and perfect service.I recommend this guys to fix your basement leaks.

Hi Jerry, thanks for writing a review.
Vasyl

More about AquaResist Waterproofing Toronto

AquaResist Inc. is conveniently located and known for more than 20 years as one of the GTA’s finest basement waterproofing companies. Our company understands that protecting buildings from water damage in one of the major challenges for engineers and construction companies alike. Although waterproofing protection can be a relatively minor component of overall construction costs, it is absolutely essential to the satisfactory completion of any project. Our experts can design and construct appropriate water protection for any structure. AquaResist Inc. may literally make the difference between success and disaster.

In addition to waterproofing, we are experienced in basement lowering, underpinning, basement walkouts, drainage, and concrete work. If you need plumbing and sanitary drains, call AquaResist Inc. If you are seeking an expert in pavers and interlocking, wall construction, we are your best option. We offer our professional services to residential and commercial clients.

AquaResist Inc.’s friendly, well trained professionals will inspect your property, develop a customized plan and provide you with a free, no obligation estimate.

AquaResist Inc. serves businesses, homeowners, and contractors, working with both new and existing structures. We understand that each situation is unique, and must utilize the best methods and materials for your specific project. All of our coatings are safe, and you’ll find that clean up is a breeze.Basement Waterproofing Toronto. Wet Leaky
***