Metropolitan Movers

E K.
E K.
1 review Windsor, ON

Home Move from Windsor to Sarnia

I moved from Windsor to sarnia and Metropolitian were great from the first call right through my move. I had two great guys who worked very hard throughout the day, were polite, quick and completed reassembly of the bedroom and kitchen furniture without hesitation. Moving is stressful and this company genuinely worked to relieve any stress!! I highly recommend this company. They'll send the invoice for charges, stay true to the quote, follow up the day before the move, show up on time and follow through as promised. Great company and fantastic, professional staff!

Nicole -.
Nicole -.

House move

I called Metropolitan Movers in the last hour before my move. I was so worried as most of the places I called are already fully booked, end of the month and all. Fortunately, they have a large fleet of trucks and they were able to fit me in the schedule. I was very happy that I got them over others because the move they did for me was solid. Rates are fair and customer reps are very helpful. Way to go, Lance and Salim, thanks for a great move. -Nicole

Thank you for the great recommendation, Our team's is very grateful , Have a great day Nicole.

Leon
Leon
1 review , ON

2 bedroom apt move

The crew and staff of Metropolitan Movers are excellent! During my recent move, I had to call them eveyday for 3 days before my move. Each time, I would request for either a reschedule or update with regards to my move because of last minute changes, etc. I am the worse customer, I know. But they handled everything so well. They were all very patient and the best part is I got the move that I wanted with all the details correct, during the move! Superb communication and coordination. And, of course, my move went sooth as silk. Great job! -Leon Karachun

Thanks so much for the great review, Leon. We're happy to hear that you had good expirience with us, have a great day and thank you.

Professional and Courteous!

Everything was moved safely and quickly. They really seemed to respect the fact that I was paying by the hour, but that didn't take away from how carefully things were handled. These guys went above and beyond and I would recommend them to anyone.

Owen in Toronto
Owen in Toronto

Simply the best movers!

My wife and I were moving into our new condo and this was our first time moving. I did some research and found Metropolitan Movers. It had some great reviews, and after speaking with Leon he gave me a price that blew away all competitors. I mentioned to him that on the day of the move I'd like to request we make a pit stop at my parents place to pick up a drawer and a piano. He told me that there would be extra charges for additional stops, but because this was really on the way to the condo he waived the fee. He also told me that to move the piano there would have to be an additional charge of $150 which I was fine with, because I know moving pianos require a very special skill. He told me that for the move we would have 2 people, but he would bring a 3rd person to assist with the piano if required.

On the day of the move the movers showed up a little late which was I perfectly fine with because it was extremely cold, and they had a problem with starting the truck. Leon told me that only 2 people will be coming, and I raised my concerns because I know how difficult it was to move a piano with just 2 people. Leon told me, and I quote "You're getting the 2 best movers in Toronto, they will get it done."

So the movers arrived at my in-laws, Razvan and Alex who were both very professional, and very nice. We had most of our items already boxed placed by the entrance, and they started to load everything into the truck. They brought down a dresser from the second floor which was very heavy imo, but they made it look so easy.

In all it took maybe a little more than 1 hour for them to load everything into the truck, which is when we proceeded to my parents house. When we arrived they loaded the dresser into the truck, and next came the piano. Now let me first say just 2 weeks earlier I had to pay a very reputable piano moving company called Braymores to move the piano here in the first place. It took Braymore 3 men, and they managed stand the piano on it's side, covered it up with blankets, loaded it up in the truck, drove it 2km to my parents place, unloaded the piano in maybe 20 minutes. This is what I expected from Razvan and Alex, just stand up the piano, wrap it with blankets and wheel it out to the truck. This was not the case. Alex who was a piano moving "expert" actually took the time to take apart pieces of the piano and carefully wrapped up each piece. They brought in a special skid and it's sole purpose is to carry a piano. I was really impressed with this, and even though this whole procedure of packing and loading the piano into the truck took about 30 minutes, I had absolutely no problem with them taking their time because they really showed how to care for the piano. Braymore was impressive because they were extremely fast, but I was far more impressed with Razvan and Alex because they really showed how you can take care of a piano by taking it apart to secure it.

So onto the condo, they two of them unloaded and moved everything into our 10th floor unit in maybe 2 hours. In all the entire move took just a little over 4 hours, and I can't state enough how amazing these guys were. I told Razvan how Leon told me I was getting the 2 best movers in Toronto, and he was absolutely right. Razvan laughed and jokingly agreed that Leon was right. I bought Razvan and Alex lunch before the left the premises. After they left the first thing I did was call Leon to tell them how amazing the guys were, and he couldn't be any more accurate when he said Razvan and Alex were the best movers in Toronto. I will recommend them to my family and friend, and will definitely call Leon again if I ever needed his services in the future.

Hello Owen,
Thank you for your detailed and gracious review. we would be happy to serve you in the future.

Christine Ho in Toronto
Christine Ho in Toronto

Personable Moving Company

We have used Metropolitan Movers twice, in long distance moves between cities. Each time they have been extremely professional, prompt, and careful with all of our belongings when wrapping them up for the move. They are also extremely efficient, moving and wrapping everything much more quickly than we expected.

They are great to work with, and Ilia was our lead mover and did an amazing job. We hope to work with Metropolitan Movers again the next time we move!

Hello Christine,
Thank you for your review! we appreciate you taking the time to write it :)

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto

Terrible Service

I hired these guys to move me out of my condo and into a storage unit in July. They showed up on time and everything seemed fine. I told them I would need to move from my storage unit to my house later on in the year. They called me every week to ask if I was ready. Thats fine. Moving day comes, and it was a nightmare. A bunch of my items damaged including 2 dressers and a bookshelf. A custom chandelier that I TOLD them was custom and needed extra care. And lastly and more upsettingly the brand new hardwood floor in my kitchen. Some how it got chipped and a piece of it ripped off, a slim piece about 2 inches long. I don't know if my items got damaged when they moved it to the storage unit or when they moved it into the house, but regardless it was the same company. Ajmal (who left the job site early and wasn't there supervising anything) denied it was them and said they wrap all items. Only 2 items were wrapped, he wasnt there, I was. They also disappeared for lunch and Ajmal tried to make excuses about why I should be paying for their lunch time. They didn't answer the phone to even let me know where they are or anything, I was at my house waiting for 2 hours, the drive should have taken an hour max. He made excuses about the road condition but I also had to drive the same road and it was dry, it took me in a car about 45 minutes or just under that. I feel helpless, I paid $900 to have my stuff ruined.. my brand new floors.

Hello Laura,
kindly give us your order number so we can look into your claim.

1 review Welland, ON

Residential Move

We used Metropolitan Movers for a large residential move from Vaughan to outside the GTA. They spent one day packing/wrapping all our belongings and moved everything to our new home the following day. Not only were we very pleased with their level of professionalism and diligence, but the amount of care used to pack everything was on point. These guys work extremely hard and we would definitely recommend them!

Thank you sir for your review. We are always available for your referrals .

Alexis in Saskatoon
Alexis in Saskatoon
1 review Saskatoon, SK

Extraordinary Move

An extraordinary move. Efficient, professional. Every person played a pivotal role in securing a smooth and seamless process. There was no wasting of time. Extremely energetic, and well prepared and equipped for the job. Every piece of furniture was meticulously wrapped and secured. Every box was carefully picked up and placed on the truck. They loaded and unloaded two trucks, and not one item was broken or damaged. The services were also very reasonably priced. We are still talking about their exceptional work. I would recommend to anyone.

Thank you for your kind review , hope to serve you in the future.

John123 in Toronto
John123 in Toronto

OutStanding

I've used this Metropolitan moving company to help my friends to move from one location to another. Their work is very detailed & the staff is well trained. They also are very competitive when it comes to pricing.

Hello John and thank you for your review! we always do our best to make sure our service is top notch.

More about Metropolitan Movers

When it comes to local moving company and moving services in the GTA, we consider ourselves to be one of the best available and can offer a competitive price for a professional job.
***
We have the capabilities to undertake both shorter local moves in and around the Toronto area and longer moves across Ontario and further afield to other provinces.
***
Our years in the business have enabled us to gain the experience and proficiency to complete home and office relocations over any distance and we have a professional team in place that will cater to every need of our clients.
***
All our staff members are properly trained to competently carry out the work they do and we are happy to work on any size of job, from the smallest homes to the largest office buildings.
***
Whatever your requirements for a moving job, you can find what you need through the professional services available at Metropolitan Movers Midtown Toronto. From simple advice to packing, loading, and transporting your possessions, we can provide the manpower and vehicles to get you successfully moved to your new property.

Home Moving- Local Moving/Long Distance Moving/Packing Services/Piano Moving/Deliveries/Moving Seniors/
Business Moving-Workstation Based Moving/Deliveries/Freight Service