HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Vaughan  >  Metropolitan Movers Midtown

Reviews for Metropolitan Movers Midtown

Everything was moved safely and quickly. They really seemed to respect the fact that I was paying by the hour, but that didn't take away from how carefully things were handled. These guys went above and beyond and I would recommend them to anyone.

maorshait

Only 10 stars and my respect to metropolitan movers for successful house moving. Those guys came on time, were good looking, smart and polite. They did their job properly, packed my furniture in their own soft covers and when we came to my new apartment, all pieces were professionally carried and assembled without any damages.

we would to Thank you for your review

Nicole

From start to finish my experience with the crew of metropolitan movers was positive and stress free. Garry, Mike, and Vitaly arrived on time on my moving day. They were very courteous and efficient. They took great care with my stuff and were very understanding.
Thank you Metropolitan Movers.

Thank You for the wonderful review, it was our pleasure

Timely and efficient move at a good price - would recommend. Turned up on time and got the house move completed very quickly whilst providing our furniture with suitable protection from damage.

Thanks for the great review. We wish you all the best in your new home. Warm regards, Metropolitan Movers team.

Amazing company - used them twice now and both times move was quick with zero issues or damage. I would highly recommend them to anyone! They are honest and have great customer service.

Thank you for the great comments! We are always happy to work with you. If you need anything further, feel free to contact us. Best regards, Metropolitan Movers Team

Gamanda in Atlanta
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

I am writing this to let you know how much I appreciate your help to moving in my new place. I moved from eglinton area to Lawrence park area for reasonable price. Thank you so much

Olivia

I found Metropolitan Movers Midtown after having a bad experience with movers who didn't show up. Leon and his team were able to accommodate the move on short notice and provided us with a very reasonable quote. His team of 4 arrived promptly and had no issues moving our heavy commercial bakery equipment back home. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for moving services and will use them again if ever the need arises. They are professional and efficient and took care with our belongings, I didn't have to worry about a thing!

More about Metropolitan Movers Midtown

When it comes to local moving company and moving services in the GTA, we consider ourselves to be one of the best available and can offer a competitive price for a professional job. *** We have the capabilities to undertake both shorter local moves in and around the Toronto area ...