Durham Windows And Doors

Oshawa ON L1G 3H2

Reviews for Durham Windows And Doors

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Window installation

We hired Durham Windows & Doors to install new windows on our main floor and install an egress window in our basement. The installation occurred exactly when they said it would. The 2 installers were friendly, polite and very professional. They went the extra mile to complete the job meticulously. The owner came by to ensure customer satisfaction at the end of the install. I would highly recommend this company. We are very satisfied customers!

Matt in Oshawa in Scarborough
Matt in Oshawa in Scarborough

What a great job!

The other reviews on here scared me at first because it took me some time to save up for this job, however Cam seemed really genuine at the time he quoted me so I decided I was going to go ahead. Cam Junior headed up the install. What a wonderful experience! Job was done on time and to perfection! I had all my windows (but 2) replaced and all my doors. The workmanship is outstanding, and the windows are of the best quality. I will be buying the remaining 2 windows and a screen door as well.. I would give 11/10.. a job well done! Thanks!

Craig in Toronto
Craig in Toronto
1 review Laval, QC

Poor customer service. Buyer Beware

Waited 8 weeks for my windows and front door. Door never showed. told me it would be 6 more weeks and that it was backed into with a forklift. I cancelled the door as we are leaving for 6 months. They never finished the window job and now are not returning calls. Buyer beware. Good thing I only paid for the windows but they have yet to complete the capping.

B in Oshawa from Oshawa
B in Oshawa from Oshawa

windows

TERRIBLE! Installed the wrong windows and cancelled twice when asked to come out to address the issue. Clearly does not know own product or is just lookingt to take consumer for a ride. I touched, received quotes, questioned the warranty on one window and he installed a completely different one. He never once corrected me on the terminology and never once tried to fix the problem. HORRIBLE and UNETHICAL!

mark from Whitby
mark from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

installed front door

Do not use these guys, I can see light around my front door and the latch does not work properly.
I tried to get them to rectify the problem to no avail.

Pied Piper Pest Control in Oshawa
Pied Piper Pest Control in Oshawa

Window Replacement

We've replaced most of the old wooden windows in our home over a few years. We've dealt with Durham Windows and Doors on all those occasions and will again to finish up with the remaining windows in the furture. We've always had great installers after Wayne was by to get our order and we've never had any problems with our windows.

Rick On Somerville
Rick On Somerville

Window replacement

Replaced original windows in 85 yr old Home. Promised 6-8 weeks, was done in 5 weeks, no suprises. We went colured exterior and trim. Caulking matched perfectly,ruberized to conform to severe heat and cold and shiny to stay looking good long term

B
B
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Windows

They did a good job installing the windows and the product has stood the test of time. I would recommend this to people and they had friendly service. THe windows clean easy too.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Oshawa?