Custom Mechanical Heating

Custom Mechanical Heating

Reviews for Custom Mechanical Heating

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

HVAC System Upgrade

Purchased a home that Custom Mechanical Heating had done the original install and contacted them for some modifications and additions to the system. Very professional and on-time and the system works great.

Thank you David!

S. Mathias in Calgary
S. Mathias in Calgary

Furnace inspection and service.

Contacted this HVAC, contractor, custom Heating & Cooling, on recommendation of another satisfied customer..
Had an error code on LED panel of my 2 yr. old furnace....
Robbie was very knowledgable, did a thorough inspection and diagnosed the problem. He returned next day to install the necessary part, and it works beautifully.....error code corrected and now have peace of mind.
Wonderful, efficient, professional, service...
Will call this company yearly for a yearly inspection....

Thank you very much Shirley!

BrendaBLT
BrendaBLT
1 review , AB

Furnace and air conditioning

They were fast and efficient. In and out in one day. The guys were friendly and cleaned up after themselves. I would recommend them to everyone.

Thanks Brenda!

Libby
Libby

AC

CHM showed up on time and did a great job.
The employee was very friendly and answered all my questions.
I would recommend them to a friend and I will continue to use them in the future.

Thank you! Glad we could help

Discovery r.
Discovery r.

Furnace serviced and air conditioner

CMH has done several jobs for us from doing maintenance on our furnace to installing our new air conditioner. I would highly recommend them and have to several friends. There very professional and the work is always complete on time and any follow up we had was address immediately.

Thank you very much!

Abby
Abby
1 review Okotoks, AB

furnace and hot water tank replacement

Service was prompt, technician was courteous, installation was completed leaving area neat and tidy. Old components were hauled away.

Glad we were able to help!

bncyr
bncyr

AC

I am very pleased with service from CMH. Fast efficient and affordable. The service tech was really friendly and answered all my questions. I will continue to use them for all my ac/ furnace needs. I highly recommend them.

Thank you very much! Glad we met your expectations.

brittan
brittan
1 review High River, AB

Heating and Air Conditioning installation

One of my best trades that I would always recommend, They service what they sell, Always on Budget, Problem have been minimal and repaired promptly, Would I call any other company? NEVER

Thank you very much!

4033050415rt
4033050415rt

Overhead heater repair

Overhead heated not working. Called CMH. The guy was out a day earlier than scheduled to repair. Minimum charges and professional

Glad we could help!

taylorcontracting8
taylorcontracting8

Furnace replacement

The cmh staff showed up on time and were very careful and helpful with all my questions and concerns

Thanks for the review! Happy to hear you were pleased with the installation

More about Custom Mechanical Heating

Serving Calgary and area for over 10 years we have always strived to be the best. Steadily growing over the last decade our young, energetic and dedicated team always strives to exceed all expectations and industry standards. Working with small to large reputable contractors we have worked on all kinds of projects, from luxury custom homes to large volume condo complexes to everything in-between. Priding ourselves on quality workmanship, incomparable service and timeliness our customers are never disappointed by the quality and customer service offered by CMH. Let our team of over 15 industry experts help you with your project.