CANDOALL Painting

Reviews for CANDOALL Painting

MantLea
MantLea

Interior painting

We are extremely pleased with the work done by Derek and his team! They made the walls in our old house look fresh and modern. It was everything we expected and more. They were professional, experienced and efficient.

Thank you, it was a pleasure working on your project.

B.W.
B.W.

Interior home painting

Derek of Candoall, had recently painted our newly remodelled home and the finished product looked fantastic! You can really appreciate the quality of the work on the doors, trims and along the ceilings throughout the home - very clean looking. The team took the time to prep the site appropriately and left the home clean each day. He also had to do some patch repairs last minute and once complete, you couldn't even tell any work was done in those areas at all. Derek is a friendly professional painter who takes pride in his work. His meticulous eye for detail was able to produce a high quality end product in my home while meeting the tight time constraints of our project. I would highly recommend his company to others.

Thank you so much!

Donna
Donna

Painting

The workmanship was excellent. The work area was kept clean and tidy without impacting the rest of the house. The work was completed in a timely manner. Derek is professional, courteous and knowledgeable. He delivered on all that was promised. We'll definitely have him complete any future projects.

Thank you Donna, you just made my day!

bryan
bryan

Hallway painting over stairs.

Great job painting. Showed up on time. Covered and protected everything. Very fair price. He even adjusted the price when the job changed. I would without a doubt recommend Derek.

MartinJacob
MartinJacob

Full House Painting

Derek and his team were part of a large, high-end renovation on our home in Oakville. The work they did preparing and painting the home was incredible. The attention to detail, quality of the finished product and overall care was second to none. By far, the best painters we've ever used.

Thank you so much Martin, you just made my day! The most important thing in business is client satisfaction, I'm glad my team and I achieved that especially on a high end luxury project like yours. Enjoy your living space and don't hesitate to contact me in the future. Take care. Derek

Painting Interior of house

We have used Derek multiple times to paint various rooms in our house. Additionally, he has done a lot of patchwork and trim painting for us.

We have been absolutely THRILLED with Derek's work. He is extremely meticulous and we have great appreciated his attention to detail. On top of this, he's very careful to control the dust/mess from spreading and does a very thorough job cleaning. If you want a serious professional painter, I highly recommend Candoall.

I'm glad you like the work my team and I have done for you, should any issues arise feel free to contact me anytime. Derek

aubry
aubry

Repainted the complete house.

They repainted my whole house. The work was very professional and they were meticulous. I recommend them

I'm glad you liked our work, I wish the best to you and your family and please let me know if you require our service.

More about CANDOALL Painting

At CANDOALL Painting, we’ve become adept at managing each and every project detail with the singular focus of providing exceptional quality work for our home and business owner clients. From ideal product selection, to meticulous and thorough jobsite preparation (and the pre-painting finishing work that goes into surface preparation) the ...