Fourth Dimension Contracting

issam
issam
1 review Cambridge, ON

Basement renovation

The guys were really on time and on budget, worked hard with our changing plans all the time and delivered as promised.

Thank you so much you and you help me to finish on time

Omar
Omar

Full Renovation

I can safely say that it was one of the best experiences I've had.
From the planning, the progress to the final finishing touches, all was seamless and professional.
This is how any project should be done.
Thanx a lot for your beautiful work...

Thanks we will continue do our best

etharalhadad2001
etharalhadad2001

Finish basement

Fourth dimension is one of the best who did more than one job in different loacation and they finish on time with the best quality I ever see

I hope we can do more business together again thanks

Basement Finishing

Finaly I got my basement finished at the beginning I was afraid of the result but after that all can I say is wow,the team that had done my work was very professional, neat and clean, friendly I'm very satisfied with their work and the most important thing was the time, they completed work on schedule ,they explaining upcoming steps,the team was hard workers they pay attention for every little details .
Thank you very much Ahmed and thanks to your team for the excellent work you did.

Bashar

Thank you so much it was nice working with you

naveed
naveed
1 review Milton, ON

Basement built and deck built

Brother Ahmed and his team are extremely professional, friendly and very good. Love their work and are an absolute pleasure to work with. Would recommend anyone to hire them without thinking twice.

Thanks i will be happy to make my clients happy

John.Maharaj
John.Maharaj

Basement Renovation

AJ and Fourth Dimension Contracting team,
Any project involving your home, where you entertain your closest friends/family, your children play and perhaps take in a game with your buddies is an intimidating experience. Questions you may ask yourself “How do I know that I made the right choice”? “Are they really as good as they say?
The answer is an outstanding YES! The moment we met AJ he put our fears to rest. The team was on time, professional, and quick to offer their expert advice. What really impressed us was once we explained the vison we had for our basement renovation AJ put together a 3D layout of the basement along with the proposal. I thought I was part of a Home Reno TV show, what company offers that!
Once the project started the team was on time daily, each step of the way if we had any questions they were always available to answer. Each stage the team would educate us on what they were doing. That made us feel comfort and not just another basement renovation.
Making a decision for a major project like our basement was an important one for our family. I want to personally thank you AJ and your team at Fourth Dimension contracting for not only delivering what we wanted but also making this experience worry free for our family.
So, if anyone is unsure of whom they should trust with their home renovation project(s) I can say with confidence Fourth Dimension Contracting is the team you should choose. You don’t believe me they even built a shoe closet for my wife and it didn’t take up half of our basement amazing!

Wishing you continued success,
John and Jamie Maharaj

Thanks for your support

Frank R.
Frank R.

Finish Basement

It was done professionally and seamlessly, just like how we wanted it and imagined it.

Thanks

More about Fourth Dimension Contracting

Welcome to Fourth Dimension Contracting.At Fourth Dimension Contracting we've built our livelihoods on remodeling people's homes. From the simple to the lavish, we've experienced it all and we can help you every step of the way. No job is too small or too big for our knowledgeable crews. Whether it's getting your home remodeled or fixing damage that's been done to your home, we're here to help you every step of the way. We offer a wide range of full-scope architectural, interior design, and environmental planning services that can be customized to meet your needs. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.

Fourth Dimension Contracting has partnered with many homeowners and design professionals to create residential work of the highest quality. Our portfolio represents a mix of custom-designed homes, home renovations, and remodeling projects of both modest and expansive scale to meet the needs of our customers.