Timeless Reno Solutions

Reviews for Timeless Reno Solutions

Neil Graeme  in Atlanta
Neil Graeme in Atlanta

backsplash tile installed

Amazing workmanship from a reliable trusted contractor! Mike and his partner did a fabulous job on our KITCHEN! What a difference. Arrived on time, texted us when was almost here. Told us aftercare for our backsplash! Great job guys!

Thank you!! Appreciate the generous comment! Hope you enjoy it :)
- elite backsplash

Mark in Alpharetta
Mark in Alpharetta

Kitchen tile job

We hired mike from online. Got a few quotes and realized he was the real deal. Right off bat he knew what he was doing, answered Amy after care questions we had and as well as gave us a follow up call the next day to ensure everything is good!! Excellent job mike highly recommend !!!many thanks mark

Thanks a lot!!! It was a pleasure doing the backsplash for you!
- Elite Backsplash

Joanne in
Joanne in
1 review Guelph, ON

Kitchen tile backsplash

We hired mike and his partner to complete a tile project we've been putting off for months. They were professional clean and fast!!! It was amazing to watch them as they worked. Start to finish they were done same day. They will definatly get a reference from me and a few coworkers who need work to be completed. Thanks guys:)

Thank you!!! I appreciate the business!

Elite backsplash

george andreadise in Markham
george andreadise in Markham

fireplace mantel stone work

First let me tell you, i am one picky person. i would have attempted to do this on my own, but my wife insisted we hired a professional. She found mike online, i was a bit skeptical at first as i havent had the need to hire someone before. however since this was an expensive project. he assured us he could do the job, within the time frame. He covered the floor, came with proper equipment and each cut was professionally done. I was very satisfied with the end result. My wife and myself cant wait to show this new wall to guests during the holiday season. A++++++++

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did building it :-)
- ELITE BACKSPLASH

Andrew jones in Toronto
Andrew jones in Toronto

Ceramic tile backsplash

We decided to hire this company, to do our KITCHEN backsplash. Wicked job! He paid attention to each cut, he was really friendly also. Didn't mind that we were watching him. My wife wanted to see how it was done. Excellent work mike! All the best in the future:)

Thank you I value the business!! Sincerely Michael

Ta in Richmond Hill
Ta in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Backsplash

We decided to replace our outdated countertops. We found Mike online, and coordinated with him to install our backsplash the next day upon the new granite counters installed. He came prepared and tackled it within budget. He even supplied free wall glue! The quality of work was outstanding. Excellent job, Thank you !!
We highly recommend Mike! :)

Thanks!! It was a pleasure

Laura S.
Laura S.
1 review Newmarket, ON

New Backsplash

Had my backsplash installed today by a gentleman named Mike. He was professional and on time. Took a photo of the Kitchen, and he priced the job perfect. He completed it in a timely fashion, no mess, covered all counters. He even offered to come back another day to seal it, I said it was fine. Overly happy for my new KITCHEN facelift! Will recommend to my friends!

Thank you very much Laura hope you enjoy the new look

dylan.murray
dylan.murray
1 review Oshawa, ON

Kitchen back splash

I found Mike's advertisement online, and I was nervous of his quality of work before he got started. Mike was a very nice down to earth guy, very cautious, and very clean with the install. I was very impressed with the final product, and the speed he worked at. Mike definitely knew what he was doing. I would recommend him to anyone in the future.

Thank you! Appreciate the kind words. It was a pleasure Dylan. Sincerely mike

More about Timeless Reno Solutions

We are a local family business founded on excellent customer service. We specialize in Kitchen Backsplash installations, and Handyman Services.
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Pickering?