Tailored Contracting

Angela in Toronto
Angela in Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Tiling/Basement & Powder-Room Reno

I found Lucas on Homestars and he has truly lived up to his awesome reviews. I couldn’t be happier
with the work Lucas and his team performed at my house. I hired Lucas to do many different projects around the house. The removal and installation of new porcelain tiles in Kitchen, Hallway and Powder-Room which look absolutely beautiful. The removal of a floating ceiling in the basement and the installation of a new drywall ceiling with potlights, carpeting and baseboards making our basement a place we can now use. He renovated our powder-room on the main floor by installing new custom vanity, toilet and light fixture it looks amazing. Replaced the railings on the main floor and installed new closet doors. Lucas always kept me in the loop as to timing and offered up helpful ideas. The project was completed professionally, within budget and on time. Lucas was a pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with Lucas and team again on new projects in my home. I have no hesitation in highly recommending Lucas/Tailored Contracting to friends and family.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share the kind words and experience you had working with us! It means a lot to us when our hard work and dedication is acknowledged. We truly enjoyed working with you on your project and look forward to the upcoming ones in the future!

Kelly
Kelly

Removed popcorn ceiling, wall. New deck railing. Trim work

We’ve had two projects done by Tailored Contracting. Both times the jobs were done quickly, on budget and exactly how we wanted. We would be happy to have them do more work in the future.

Kelly! Many thanks for the amazing review! We have always been happy to work on projects with you and we look forward to working together in the future!

Bathroom showers and tub

Lucas built two custom showers for us and did all the tiling for those two showers, a tub surround and the three bathroom floors. We changed our minds about the plan a couple of times and it was probably annoying but he rolled with it and was nice about it. We've never had bathrooms tiled before so he helped with recommendations on what tile to pick for the floors and walls.
He did a great job so we asked him to come back and tile our kitchen.

Thank you for the great review! When working with custom designs many people tend to change their minds - definitely was not annoying :) looking forward to work with you guys again !

kelliandsteve
kelliandsteve
1 review Burlington, ON

Kitchen drywall and flooring

Quick, flexible to our needs and interests; great job on the floor tiling.
Strong attention to details. Pleased with the finished product.

Thank you for the great review! We are glad we were able to provide you with a finished product in time for your kitchen to be installed!

Stef
Stef
1 review Hamilton, ON

Complete house reno

We couldn't be happier with the work that was done by Lucas and the Tailored Contracting team. Time lines were met, work was carried out professionally, and most importantly to me, they were very patient with my needs and wants. Lucas always took the time to explain thoroughly what needs to be done, and went about his work in a professional manner. We wouldn't hesitate to hire Tailored contracting again for future reno needs. In fact, we already have plans for next year to do so.

Thank you very much for making our visions come into fruition.

Stef, thank you greatly for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you as there were plenty of great ideas that challenged the team and myself driving us to work harder to bring your visions to life.

Looking forward to working with you in the new year!

George
George

Kitchen and Bathroom renovations

WOW!! Transformed My House!

I found Tailored Contracting here on HomeStars, did the typical google search, reading reviews as home renovations are quite costly and from past experiences, stressful. Having called other contracting companies, Lucas - Tailored Contracting answered all of my many questions without an ounce of angst as if I was wasting his time. This in turn, made the planning process not only seamless but he also provided helpful tips so that we would stay within my budget. Once the contract was signed I felt stress-free as Lucas provided me with all the necessary updates and any potential obstacles that peeked themselves throughout the project. The end result is a kitchen and bathroom which are absolutely stunning and pleasure to walk into everyday! The tile work that Tailored Contracting did in the bathroom and the kitchen... again... AMAZING! I couldn’t have imagined it to be as good as it looks. I could continue and write an essay with regards to my experience with Lucas and Tailored Contracting but I’ll leave you all with this. I did my research so that now so you don’t have to.

You want your house to feel like a new home? There’s only one call you need to make.

I’ve already recommended Tailored Contracting to my neighbours and after seeing the work that was completed they’ve already decided that that’s a call they’ll be making.

George, we are taken by the amazing words that you have left in your review. It was a pleasure to work with you and words can not express our gratitude to you for your referrals. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you on your home renovation, we are happy to have been able to provide you with results that exceeded your expectations!

rommel_raneses
rommel_raneses

Bathroom Addition

Lucas was very pleasant to deal with. We appreciated his youth and passion. He was the only contractor that was willing to work with the space available. The other older contractors were instantly looking at $ and wanted to reframe, which would end up costing more. Lucas' primary job was to install a new bathroom in our basement that had rough-in plumbing. This was located beside the mechanical room so he installed a dividing wall and created a new entrance into the mechanical room. He also created a crawlspace underneath the stairs and installed another door. He was professional throughout and provided updates. We would certainly reach out to Lucas for future jobs in our home. We certainly wish every contractor worked like this guy.

Thank you Rommel for recognizing our passion and work ethic! Lucas was very happy to have the opportunity to work with you and making your ideas come to life! We look forward to working with you in the future.

Scott in Burlington
Scott in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Miscellaneous Projects

I had many projects around the house to complete.
Painted exterior window frames and exterior siding, stained outdoor wood structures, installed a pot hanger above kitchen table, created a beautiful pantry with custom wood shelves, redesigned and built a new coat closet with custom wood shelves, installed a soap dispenser in shower, installed an exterior blind on the porch, fixed sunken stone work on the front walkway.
Lucas was very prompt with his quotes and worked very quickly to get all the projects completed. Very easy person to work with and his workmanship is superb. I would highly recommend him.

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review and recommendation. It was a pleasure doing the work for you and I am glad that you are pleased with the outcome!

luciano.lunardi.dasilva
luciano.lunardi.dasilva

Bathroom Renovation

Lucas is very punctual and courteous. Outside of his excellent workmanship he is professional, tidy and does not cut any corners. I am recommending him to my friends looking to renovate their homes.

Luciano thank you for the great review and kind words, it was a pleasure to work with you on your project!

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Hardwood flooring

Outstanding job! Lucas is very professional and precise. Job was completed in less time the estimated and he went above and beyond to ensure our needs were satisfied. I would 100% reference him to any friends or family looking to get flooring completed.

Thank you for taking the time to write an excellent review Rob! The kind words are always appreciated :)

More about Tailored Contracting

Tailored Contracting is a home improvement company servicing most of the southern GTA. Our projects range from handyman services to flooring, door and trim installations to bathroom, basement and kitchen renovations to full home/condominium and commercial renovations. We Specialize in Bathroom Renovation, Basement renovation, Bathroom Remodeling, and Kitchen Renovations. All finish and trim carpentry such as, crown molding, baseboards, door installations, casing, wainscoting, drywall, and taping. We undertake work in all budget ranges while providing top quality work with hopes to exceed your expectations. We commit to completing your project in an organized, professional manner. We take pride in tailoring our services to your needs. Our personal expectations demand quality and insured work, completed on time. Do not hesitate to contact us for any questions. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.