Bathroom Renovation

Reviews for Instalall.com

ARCHIE
ARCHIE
1 review Ottawa, ON

bathroom renovation: floor, baseboard and shower tiling, tub installation, shower installation, gyproc

K2C 2C6

I liked Instalall a lot. When Jay came to look at the work required before he submitted a proposal, he listened carefully to my specifications, made suggestions when he thought there was a better way to do things, and went away to prepare his estimate. His estimate was prompt and far better than the other bidders. Jay is a perfectionist. He clearly thinks about the work, anticipates difficulties and finds solutions. He is extremely careful and if there is something he does not like, he redoes it. The installation of the tub had a few problems that he identified and solved. The tiles he laid on the walls and floor were extremely well done and look superb. He took the time to ensure that the floor tiles were level, they ran square to the wall and they fit under the door. If he thinks you could do something better, he will suggest changes for you to consider. His proposals are thoughtful and well founded. He cleaned up the work area every evening so the house was pretty clean despite the work. His estimate was very reasonable and he stuck to it. I thought so highly of his work, his attitude and his price that I have contracted him to do additional work for me.

Thank you Archie and Lorna was pleasure working with you

Ken G.
Ken G.

Flooring, kitchen renovations, staircase

I hired Jay based on the great reviews he receives from clients as well as his very reasonable price. Jay removed ceramic tiles and hardwood from our complete main floor and replaced them with engineered hardwood. He also did work on our main staircase, including installing wood around the curved bottom portion. It looks great! Jay also replaced the backsplash in the kitchen as well as installing decorative marble tiles along the kitchen bulkhead. Once again, the results look wonderful. In spite of working on a fixed price contract, Jay made several suggestions on how to improve the renovations in spite of the fact that they made more work for himself. Not often do you see that! Jay is a pleasant, polite, honest and skilled contractor. I plan to have him back soon to re-do my fireplace and some other work.

Sergei
Sergei

bathroom renovation

I had a very small bathroom, which had only a toilet and a sink. I wanted to install a shower cabin in it, although the space was very limited. Jamal suggested his plan for redesigning that included removing the sink, floor and a good portion of the dry wall, redesigning the pipes and electrical work, installing the cement boards for mounting tiles, sliding door in a new place, tile floor, ceiling fan and the shower cabin. All work was done quickly, very accurately and with high quality. I am very content with his job.

You were very helpful , considerate and respectfull.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Bathroom renovation

K2C 2C6

Jay did a great job on our bathroom renovation drywall, tiles and fan installation were flawless. He is dedicated, polite, dependable and honest professional. His work reflects attention to detail and quality.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Powderroom renovation

K2C 2C6

We are extremely pleased with the work done by Jay. He is very detailed in everything he does suggesting options all along.
Ensuring client's needs are met is vey important to him. We would not hesitate to recommend him to potential clients.

Tami
Tami
1 review Ottawa, ON

Powder room remodel, hardwood and ceramic installation

Jamal did work for us last year, remodelling our powder room and installing ceramic floor in the entry way and kitchen. That turned out very well and we had him back to install hardwood flooring in our living room and hallway. Everything turned out beautiful. Jamal is very polite and reliable, he always showed up when he said he would and kept things on schedule. I liked that he was honest when he discovered issues with the plumbing or when the direction of the hardwood had to be changed, he didn't just go ahead and do a bad job, he always did it the right way. Jamal always consulted with me along the way and if I had any concerns, he addressed them immediately. He also did extra things for me, I'd just had knee surgery and couldn't get down to paint the baseboards so he painted them all for me, much appreciated. He is now coming back to help redo two of our upstairs bathrooms. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

ggallorwill in Ottawa
ggallorwill in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent work at reasonable price

Jay is a very pleasant and honest person. He was always careful to be tidy in my home. The work he did was beautiful, even my 16 year old son's friends were impressed.
Our old house does not have straight walls or floors but you would never know after Jay renovated. He gives helpful advice but allowed me to choose the materials I wanted.
He is flexible and hardworking. We have hired him to do a bigger project immediately following the bathroom results.

More about Instalall.com

PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AT AFFORDABLE QUOTES.

ALL THE POSTED IMAGES ARE ACTUAL WORK DONE BY US.

AT instalall.com WE GUARANTEE OUR WORK FOR FIVE FULL YEARS.

20 years experience, insured, quality and clean work, satisfaction guaranteed, we do the job from start to end without interruption.

References and testimonials available on request.

Hardwood and Laminate Flooring Installation
Fireplace Remodeling
Ceramic and Back splash Installation
Shower Enclosures , Bathroom Vanities, Toilet Installation
Basement and bathroom remodeling
Kitchen and bathroom cabinets assembly and installation

We have a certified electrician and plumber.

Will buy and deliver what you need for the job.

We service. Ottawa area, Orleans, Kanata, and Barhaven.

Please E-mail, text or call us for friendly service and no obligation free estimates.

Jay 613-806-1975