Wright's Roofing

how is this legal in Milton
how is this legal in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Night mare

I hired Randy of Wright's roofing Ltd, the end of April. I gave him a 1000 dollar deposit and I'm still waiting my roof getting done. He took my deposit in April 2019 had shingles delivered and set on my roof in June 2019 and haven't seen him since. He doesn't return calls, text or email messages. I hired him because I lost some shingles and my roof started leaking. My roof is still leaking, shingles are still up there and other contractors don't want to touch the shingles because of liability issues.
The man has caused thousands of dollars of damage to the inside of my house. I can't believe he is still in business. I'm sure he has done this to others.

John - you are far from the truth. I am sorry that you are the only unhappy customer I have, but I like to be paid for hard work. You will remember not only did I do your monther's roof, but also her neighbours who were both very happy. When I delivered the shingles you admitted to NOT having money to pay -- in the busiest time of summer, it's hard to get anyone to work for free, or on payments; the season is short. Then you tried to weasel the price, saying so and so could do it for 600 cheaper -- my response to you was get it done then. The few texts following you refuse to agree to to the original price. I've been doing this for 40 years, and my work is exceptional and pricing always more than fair. I personally have cleaned up many many jobs over the years that others have left a mess, so I don't know what you are talking about liability. Your deposit is on the roof.

Marty in Oakville
Marty in Oakville

Fast

Ok....... good job. Some fast and friendly crew.. was a large job and I am quite impressed. I had my other property done from another company and they were not as fast as clean or friendly. I am very happy with company

Review has 1 previous version

More about Wright's Roofing

No office, no website, and until now no advertising. What we do have is 35 years of roofing experience - ALL by word of mouth. That's something we are very proud of. For all your roofing needs, choose Wright's. Call today for your free estimate.
Looking for Roofing pros in Burlington?