General Contractors
68 Stevenson St Angus ON L0M 1B6
General Contractors
Valley Contracting & Renovations Inc.

Reviews for Valley Contracting & Renovations Inc.

Marie
Marie
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Fabio comes with a wealth of experience and knowledge. All work necessary flowed through him, plumbing, electrical, renovator which saved time and effort to out source separately.
He did a great job transforming my small kitchen into a bright, organized beautiful kitchen. He went out of his way on two occasions to return after the end of the day to fix an
unplanned issue as well as repair that was outside the scope of the reno and it was much appreciated. He was a pleasure to work with.

Thank you Marie for the review, it was a pleasure to work with you.

Josea
Josea

complete home renovations

They are Professional, Punctual, Polite
Quality of their workmanship is Pristine.
Communication with the owner, Fabio was always easy and professional.
Very thorough.

Thank you Josea for the kind words, you have been a pleasure to work for. I look forward to working with you on future projects.
regards,

Fabio Privitera

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Angus, ON

Bathroom Reno

Fabio was very professional and organized. He walked me through the step by step process of the renovation and put my mind at ease of the stresses, any type of renovation carries. He was always available when I needed to ask him a question. Fabio was very hands on with the job and new every day where the project was. I would definitely recommend Fabio and Valley Contracting to anyone asking for a contractor and renovations completed.

Thank You Krystle for the kind words, it was a pleasure to be able to provide you a master ensuite that is not only functional but spacious and modern as you envisioned it to be. I hope to be able to work with you again on any future projects. Take Care and enjoy the new space!

coieh
coieh
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Addition of a great room

The addition included:
Excavation, block foundation, framing, steel beams, opening of exsisting exterior brick wall and constructing a temporary wall, insulation, installing windows and french doors, drywall, BEAUTIFUL TRAY CEILING, hardwood flooring to match existing with out transition, MILL WORK to match existing and trim, outside Hardie Board siding, gutters and a steel roof to match existing.
THIS CREATED A BEAUTIFUL ADDITION WHICH FEELS LIKE PART OF THE ORIGINAL HOME.
VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE QUALITY AND THE THINKING OF THE INDIVIDUALS TO MAKE THE PROCESS AS EASY AS POSSIBLE.

Hi Corie, I would like to thank you for making my work experience enjoyable. You and Brian were a pleasure to see every day. I truly feel that we have built a friendship from what started out as a business relationship. We not only added square footage to your home, we added an ambiance that you and Brian will enjoy with family and friends. I look forward to seeing pictures at Christmas, with the tree all lit up. I'm sure its going to merit being on some home design magazine somewhere. I couldn't ask for better clients and for that Cori, I thank you!

Francesca O.
Francesca O.

Kitchen Renovation

Fabio and his team were amazing. My kitchen was old and very outdated. Fabio sat down with me and went through every detail of what was to be expected. His team was prompt and very efficient. Not one detail went overlooked. He is very patient and answered every single question I had with great knowledge so that I had a thorough understanding every step of the way. He stayed on budget and came through for me with a beautiful new kitchen.

Maria P.
Maria P.

Full Basement Renovation and home refresh

I would like to commend Valley Contracting for the excellent job in completing my basement renovation and home refresh. Fabio and his team of professionals provided me with a complete basement renovation, painting of my entire home, exterior landscape and electrical work in the time period that was required before I moved into my new. Fabio provided me with renovation feedback and ideas that I didn’t initially consider, and it resulted in a better functioning space. He was within budget and on time and his team were clean, curious and efficient. I would definitely recommend Valley Contracting for anyone looking for a home renovation or extension, and I will definitely use them in the future for any subsequent renovations in my home.

More about Valley Contracting & Renovations Inc.

Valley Contracting is a full service renovation company. The cornerstone of our success is due to our commitment to meeting the needs of our clients. Our specialized services include, home additions, home extensions, home remodelling. From Concept to creation, we want to be your trusted partner on your future design project. Over 25 years experience with various project sizes and budgets.

Contact us for information on design ideas, estimations and project financing.