Marsmoving

Moving & Storage

Reviews for Marsmoving

Walter

Hi,
my family and I recently moved to a new house and we used Mars Moving and I would have to say that they did a wonderful job.

From the moment I made contact for a quote to the final sign-off of delivery of my items, everything was seamless and I would strongly recommend their services.

Elmars was the name of the gentleman that gave us the quote and he was perfection personified! A simple checklist was completed and then an instant quote was given, which didn't change.

Our moving team was led by Iskander and he and his crew were extremely helpful and polite and it was great to have them on board with me.

I hope this review is helpful!
Walter.

Christie
1 review Brossard, PQ

My moving plan is kind of urgent, and I submitted my request on Homestar 2 weeks a ago. Elmars from Mars Moving is the first person replied. I had a brief summary on my request and he directly gave me a flat rate quote for same day delivery, which is the cheapest and most full-package compared to other quotes I received! Before I said yes I did some research and Mars Moving has all positive reviews, which is somehow fishy to me as I'm very suspicious. But the communication with Elmars went smooth so I chose them. And they proved that they really deserve 5 star ranking. They arrived on time on the moving day, wrapped and packed all stuff carefully and efficiently. Before they left, they also helped me dump all the big garbage. The loading process was only an hour, including all wrapping. And they arrived destination an hour earlier then they estimated. Then they helped upload everything. They made my cross province moving so smooth and efficient, and most importantly, within the budget. I really recommend them to anyone who needs moving, and I with them grow big.

Thanks Christy for review and good luck in Montreal.
Elmars
Marsmoving

Stephanie in Mississauga

The movers were on time, took great care to protect our furniture and very professional. We were very happy with the cost and services provided. The movers moved all of our furniture into the appropriate rooms and assembled items that needed to be taken apart. Would definitely use this company again.

Thank you Stephanie for nice review.
Elmars
Marsmoving.

Karen

I was trying to move a full-sized stand up piano from my parent's townhouse in Markham to my condo in North York. Having called a few places, I was pleasantly surprised that Elmar's quote was the lowest since the quote he gave me included tax. He was able to accommodate the time I requested. On the day of the move, his guys were running a little late due to traffic, but they made sure to text and call me to let me know half an hour before. I wasn't sure how everything would pan out since I had to be at my condo for other repairs and renos, but Elmar's movers are very responsive with texting and calling, so I felt very informed the whole time of where they are. Once they arrive at my condo, the two movers were super fast. The whole process took maybe 15-20 minutes. The movers are professional, friendly and helpful. I would use Mars Moving again for my next piano move and highly recommend their services.

Thank you very much Karen friendly review.

Rome in Toronto

We hired the team at Mars to move some appliances and furniture from one floor to the basement level. The two movers were cordial and very professional. I would recommend Mars to my friends and family anytime.

From Marsmoving big thank you.

Pankaj

Very satisfied with their service. Arrived on time. Courteous fellows and took care of packing and moving without damaging furniture or walls.
At the end of moving, they even asked if we wanted to move any heavy furniture.
Would highly recommend. They were fast and efficient, even though we hired them by the hours.

Thank you. Elmars Marsmoving

Julie M.

Very professional staff. Quick to answer. Efficient. Nice and polite. Meticulous. Great work. Highly satisfied.

Thank you for review. All the best.

The owner at Marsmoving was very prompt in returning my inquiry on a Sunday morning about having a piano and organ moved that was given to me. I selected Marsmoving over four other companies based on their responsiveness, willingness to do the move the following day and also for providing the best quotation for the job.
The two movers wrapped the items thoroughly and took care in bringing them into my house and setting them up.
I would definitely use Marsmoving again and recommend them to anyone who wants to have a professional, efficient move completed.

Thank you very much.

vtheivc551

The guys were great. They were very careful and professional. Fragile items were wrapped properly. Highly recommend Mars moving.

Thank you .

Great communication and movers were one of the friendliest and professional. Was able to complete move as scheduled despite snow storm. Also provided great advice to care for the piano. Will definitely recommend them to others.

Thank you.

More about Marsmoving

MarsMoving is a full service moving company based in Toronto ON. We specialize in Service, Furniture Assembly, Piano and Pool Table Moving. Get a Free Quote, All Prices are fixed for our service. There are no hidden fees or additional charges. We work with each client individually.

Our mission is to offer the best moving service in Canada