Marsmoving

Moving & Storage
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Marsmoving

Karen

I was trying to move a full-sized stand up piano from my parent's townhouse in Markham to my condo in North York. Having called a few places, I was pleasantly surprised that Elmar's quote was the lowest since the quote he gave me included tax. He was able to accommodate the time I requested. On the day of the move, his guys were running a little late due to traffic, but they made sure to text and call me to let me know half an hour before. I wasn't sure how everything would pan out since I had to be at my condo for other repairs and renos, but Elmar's movers are very responsive with texting and calling, so I felt very informed the whole time of where they are. Once they arrive at my condo, the two movers were super fast. The whole process took maybe 15-20 minutes. The movers are professional, friendly and helpful. I would use Mars Moving again for my next piano move and highly recommend their services.

Job Price

Thank you very much Karen friendly review.

Rome in Toronto

We hired the team at Mars to move some appliances and furniture from one floor to the basement level. The two movers were cordial and very professional. I would recommend Mars to my friends and family anytime.

Job Price

From Marsmoving big thank you.

Pankaj

Very satisfied with their service. Arrived on time. Courteous fellows and took care of packing and moving without damaging furniture or walls.
At the end of moving, they even asked if we wanted to move any heavy furniture.
Would highly recommend. They were fast and efficient, even though we hired them by the hours.

Thank you. Elmars Marsmoving

Julie M.

Very professional staff. Quick to answer. Efficient. Nice and polite. Meticulous. Great work. Highly satisfied.

Job Price

Thank you for review. All the best.

The owner at Marsmoving was very prompt in returning my inquiry on a Sunday morning about having a piano and organ moved that was given to me. I selected Marsmoving over four other companies based on their responsiveness, willingness to do the move the following day and also for providing the best quotation for the job.
The two movers wrapped the items thoroughly and took care in bringing them into my house and setting them up.
I would definitely use Marsmoving again and recommend them to anyone who wants to have a professional, efficient move completed.

Thank you very much.

vtheivc551

The guys were great. They were very careful and professional. Fragile items were wrapped properly. Highly recommend Mars moving.

Thank you .

Great communication and movers were one of the friendliest and professional. Was able to complete move as scheduled despite snow storm. Also provided great advice to care for the piano. Will definitely recommend them to others.

Thank you.

Anvar I.

Came across this company through a friend. As a mortgage agent, I meet service providers in real estate industry regularly.
This moving company made a great impression. In particular:
- Arrival was 10 minutes before the agreed date
- Service during the entire process was professional, without extra talking or breaks
- No scratches on furniture and walls
- Helped the client with assembly
- Reasonable pricing.
As a result, clients are very happy.

Anvar

Thank you Anvar!
All the best.

Dominic &.
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Moved our upright piano that needed to go up three high steps from our garage. Everyone else said it was too costly to do it and refused the job. Your team came in and sized it up and said no problem, we'll take it from here! The space was tight and needed a door removed as well. The did it with a smile - not complaints. They were true professionals! I'd recommend your services to anyone. Great job guys... you saved my marriage :-).

Job Price

Dominic.Thank you for review.

Brian
1 review Georgina, ON

I had called various movers. Everyone was too busy before the holidays. These guys were able to schedule in a few days.

Quick, efficient and friendly service.

thank you Brian.

More about Marsmoving

MarsMoving is a full service moving company based in Toronto ON. We specialize in Service, Furniture Assembly, Piano and Pool Table Moving. Get a Free Quote, All Prices are fixed for our service. There are no hidden fees or additional charges. We work with each client individually.

Our mission is to offer the best moving service in Canada