JPL Residential Painting Service

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
506 - 103 Avenue Road Toronto ON M5R 2G9
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  JPL Residential Painting Service

Reviews for JPL Residential Painting Service

Martin in Markham
Martin in Markham

Immaculate workmanship and end result

Peters attention to detail in wall preparation and 'cutting in' really shows in the stellar end result.
Our 25 year old home's upstairs bedrooms looks like it came right from the builder.
Estimate vs actual cost was spot on, and Peters reliable schedule and cleanliness made it a seamless process for us all.

thx for your review - a pleasure working with you.

tamshoush
tamshoush

Entire Condo Painting

Peter was absolutely amazing. I researched every painter in Toronto before settling with Peter. His price was reasonable, his work ethic is amazing, he is honest and trustworthy and showed up every day on time to work. He did a great job and was extremely thorough. He patched up a terrible wallpaper job done by the previous tenants and painted every little nook and corner. Peter cleaned up after himself before he left and made sure he kept his equipment and our condo organized when he left at the end of the day. I would 100% hire him again and recommend him to anyone in Toronto. We will definitely be using him again in the future.

Glad you are happy with the results. Thx for your review.

rob t.
rob t.

3 Bedrooms

After my kids had free run of the walls in their room as teens, Peter came to save the day. Work and ethics #1. Went over and above to help us with colors and advice. Seen a lot of painters in my 60 plus years..He is the best so far. Tks Peter!

Your welcome. Hopefully, the rest of your reno work goes well. Great doing business with you!

arani.adhikari
arani.adhikari

Wallpaper and painting

Peter was quick to respond and professional throughout the job. He finished the job in the given timeline. The work was fanstastic and would definitely recommend him for others. Thanks Peter !!

Thx for your review and recommendation. Great working with you and your spouse. Enjoy your new home.

Andres
Andres

House Interiot Painting

We hired Peter to re-paint our new property. The previous owners had the interior painted pink and we didn't like the color.

Peter immediately stood out to us because he provided prompt and friendly reply to our quote request. His rates are also very competitive compared to any other quotes we received, and the quality of work he provided is stellar.

The attention to detail in Peter's work is fantastic. In my experience with previous contractors, little areas that are hard to see or reach get ignored. With Peter it was the complete opposite. The spaces behind appliances, the tiny trim above the cabinets, weird corners around staircases were all taken care of without even mentioning it. He even pointed out some issues with the ceiling paint and offered to fix it at no extra charge.

We had a stellar experience with Peter, and as a result our home looks better than ever. I would strongly recommend his work to any friends or family.

Thx Andres. Hope all your other reno work goes well and the move in will be go well. Enjoy your new home.

cynthia k.
cynthia k.

Complicated very detailed Hall with closet doors and mirrors and a lot of trim. Painstaking workv

I love Peter Livingston. He is truly a master of his grade he has a very sophisticated yet for the decorative aspects of work. He also has immense knowledge about the science and chemistry of paint and what is and what is not possible . He is a man true to his word. So prompt and responsive. I have a real fear of dust in the air and Peter was able to use materials that left the area totally dust free
I would recommend him to my most demanding friends. He would not disappoint. I would also recommend him to my thriftiest friends because he loves painting, has carefully determined what he should command for an hourly wage and helps you decide on the quality of paint to be used and the adjunctive preparatory tasks which he can do or you the client can do. No short cuts. Peter is a proud craftsman and every detail matters. I am so delighted that I know him now and would never call any one else. Thank you Peter. Cheers . .

:-) very kind words! Thx and looking forward to working together again soon.

JH
JH

Painting - Various Rooms

Peter is a friendly, responsive and reliable painter who stands by his work within his promised delivery timeline. He painted my living room, bedrooms, kitchen, washroom and hallway - the finished work looks great! Highly recommended.

Thx Jin. Hope all goes well with your reno work.

Kelly
Kelly

Painting

Peter painted the walls, ceiling and trim of about 2/3 of our house. He was very professional and trustworthy and there was an excellent level of detail paid to the work. His estimate was detailed with no surprises. He started and finished in the timeline we agreed to and left the workspace clean and tidy. I would highly recommend Peter's services.

Thx Kelly - great doing business with you.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Entire Basement Apartment, Walls & Baseboards

Peter was one of several painters I contacted for a quote. He
immediately set himself apart by quickly making time to come by and do an in-person estimate of the space. I had made an appointment with another painter to do the same, but they couldn't come by for another few days. Another painter did the quote by email, and quoted me $2K!!! A fourth painter quoted via text and although the quote was reasonable, they seemed iffy on the repair work that also had to be done in order for the paint job to work out.

Once I met Peter, I immediately felt like I was dealing with an
intelligent, professional person who knew his stuff. I felt confident
just having him in the house sharing his opinions on the state of our
rental. He told us about some serious issues we weren't aware of that we can now to bring to the attention of our landlords.

Peter quoted us a great price that included all of the repair work I
had wanted. He also painted the baseboards, assuring us it would make all the difference, and it did! He also went above and beyond, doing things like moving some shelves for us that were not well placed in the kitchen (see photo), fixing doorknobs, painting in the window wells (see photo), and putting covers on exposed outlets. He left the place clean and tidy. It literally looked like a new apartment when he was done.

Another major selling point was that originally, Peter had said he was not free until later in the month. After he saw the place, he said
he'd probably be able to squeeze us in that very week and indeed he did. Peter was prompt in all communication and follow-up and asked me to let him know if any of the painting required touching up.

Overall, I wouldn't hesitate to call Peter again and would and will be
sure to recommend him for anyone needing efficient, well-priced,
competent and professional painting and repair.

Thanks, Peter!

Sarah,

I very much appreciate your kind words! And, glad you are pleased with my work. Indeed, your new apartment looked a bit rough when I first walked in, but I could see its real potential. Amazing what a bit of paint can do! Hope you and Ravin enjoy your new home.

Great doing business with you.

Peter

Shahin in London
Shahin in London

Painting Trim/Doors, Kitchen and Bathrooms

Peter did an amazing job! He was polite, friendly, has great attention to detail, professional, and very tidy. Peter was hired to paint my parents' older home. Doors and trim to white, painting a kitchen and two bathrooms including ceilings. Patching and touch ups and other jobs. Painting trim is a hard job, especially when the other contractor my dad hired to install the trim, did a sloppy job. Peter fixed up the other contractors messes, whether it be varnish spilled on the walls from staining a banister, to the caulking used to seal the trim. Unlike other contractors my parents hire, Peter made sure to get every detail correct. He was fabulous! As a Colour and Design Consultant for Designs by Shahin, I am very picky on whom I hire as a painter. I have painters in London I refer to, but none in Brampton. Now I have an amazing painter that services the GTA! Thank you Peter.

So glad to have helped freshen up your wonderful parents' home.

More about JPL Residential Painting Service

PROFESSIONAL QUALITY - RELIABLE - COMPETITIVE PRICING

I take pride in my work and approach everything I do with a high-degree of professionalism. From the high quality, eco-friendly paints I use, to the top-notch tools and supplies that I prefer. I don’t compromise when it comes to quality and my clients appreciate that. There are so many painting companies to choose from, so how do you know who’s right for you? Customer service is very important to me. I am not satisfied until you are. Before a project is finished, a detailed walkthrough is customary. I do not overbook my schedule so each project gets my full attention and this means no job is rushed at the expense of quality work. Just because I hold myself to the highest of standards, that does not mean that pricing follows suit. I am competitive and always do my best to work within my clients’ budget and price-match my like-minded competition. ​I guarantee that you’ll be satisfied with the results. Fully insured through TruShield Insurance and WSIB compliant.