JPL Residential Painting Service

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M5B 0A5
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  JPL Residential Painting Service
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for JPL Residential Painting Service

Shahin in London

Peter did an amazing job! He was polite, friendly, has great attention to detail, professional, and very tidy. Peter was hired to paint my parents' older home. Doors and trim to white, painting a kitchen and two bathrooms including ceilings. Patching and touch ups and other jobs. Painting trim is a hard job, especially when the other contractor my dad hired to install the trim, did a sloppy job. Peter fixed up the other contractors messes, whether it be varnish spilled on the walls from staining a banister, to the caulking used to seal the trim. Unlike other contractors my parents hire, Peter made sure to get every detail correct. He was fabulous! As a Colour and Design Consultant for Designs by Shahin, I am very picky on whom I hire as a painter. I have painters in London I refer to, but none in Brampton. Now I have an amazing painter that services the GTA! Thank you Peter.

Job Price

So glad to have helped freshen up your wonderful parents' home.

We were delighted to find Peter! Not only was his work to a very high standard, with excellent rates he also fitted us in at the last minute and was a pleasure to deal with. Very knowledgeable and professional from start to finish. When he discovered we wouldn't have enough paint ourselves to finish the work, he even supplied some that he had left over from another job at no extra cost! Couldn't recommend him highly enough - thanks again Peter!

Job Price

Thanks for your kind words, Eilis. Happy to assist you on your urgent requirements.

Peter gave a quote on email and he came to work and he was excellent talked very nice and made sure every thing was covered and he did an excellent job
he even did some extra work and I offered to pay him he declined
he is not greedy for money but he loves his work and let him do it
he enjoys doing this
100 percent I will call him to do the rest of the house

Job Price

Thx for your review - call anytime :-)

KR in Toronto

JPL Livingston recently painted the entire living room and den of my condo including wallpapered a panel. The painting involved changing the color scheme of walls and wallpaper involved alignment of a print. Thank you Peter for the awesome job! He is without exception one of the most professional, knowledgeable, helpful, respectful, courteous and personable craftsmen I have ever worked with! The final outcome is also the most satisfying, both in terms of the excellent job done and the entirely positive interactions. Peter only delivers his work with great passion & dedication and he will go an extra mile to provide with the highest quality work. I am delighted to highly recommend Peter for his work quality and work ethics with no reservation.

Job Price

Thx for your high praise again. It was fun working with you on your project.

Sabrin  in Barrie

I've used Peter twice now, for my condo downtown and then my parents condo. He did a great job on both occasions. He is highly detailed and absolutely trustworthy. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a good painter.

Job Price

Thx for your review Sabrin. Much appreciated.

Amanda in Toronto

There are not enough positive words to describe the service provided by JPL Residential Painting Service. Peter was really honest, well detailed, extremely hard working, great sense of time management and takes initiative to finish a good job. I am very satisfied with his work and will absolutely work with him again whenever I have a new project.
Highly recomend JPL Residential Painting Service!

Job Price

Home you are enjoying your new home Amanda and Leo. Really appreciate your review.

Tracey in Toronto

I can't say enough about JPL Residential Painting Service! Peter did an amazing job painting first my 1100 sq ft downtown Toronto condo and then my 3,600 sq ft house. Hi attention to detail and professionalism must be applauded even when perched high upon a ladder in our 2nd story greatroom. You won't have to lift a finger when he comes to your home because he does it all and you can leave him with your keys without worry. He is very professional and I would highly recommend his services.

Job Price

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule Tracey and your very kind praise. Very much appreciated.

pfwacct

The work was done very professionally. The project was done according to his estimate and I am very pleased with his work. He actually moved the furniture for us and moved them back after he painted so we did not have to be involved at all. I would highly recommend this service.

Really appreciate your review Paul. Thx

More about JPL Residential Painting Service

Professional residential painter living and working in downtown Toronto. Contact me to arrange for a free quote for your interior painting and wallpaper hanging requirements.