JPL Residential Painting Service

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
506 - 103 Avenue Road Toronto ON M5R 2G9
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  JPL Residential Painting Service
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for JPL Residential Painting Service

JH

Peter is a friendly, responsive and reliable painter who stands by his work within his promised delivery timeline. He painted my living room, bedrooms, kitchen, washroom and hallway - the finished work looks great! Highly recommended.

Job Price

Thx Jin. Hope all goes well with your reno work.

Kelly

Peter painted the walls, ceiling and trim of about 2/3 of our house. He was very professional and trustworthy and there was an excellent level of detail paid to the work. His estimate was detailed with no surprises. He started and finished in the timeline we agreed to and left the workspace clean and tidy. I would highly recommend Peter's services.

Job Price

Thx Kelly - great doing business with you.

Sarah in Toronto

Peter was one of several painters I contacted for a quote. He
immediately set himself apart by quickly making time to come by and do an in-person estimate of the space. I had made an appointment with another painter to do the same, but they couldn't come by for another few days. Another painter did the quote by email, and quoted me $2K!!! A fourth painter quoted via text and although the quote was reasonable, they seemed iffy on the repair work that also had to be done in order for the paint job to work out.

Once I met Peter, I immediately felt like I was dealing with an
intelligent, professional person who knew his stuff. I felt confident
just having him in the house sharing his opinions on the state of our
rental. He told us about some serious issues we weren't aware of that we can now to bring to the attention of our landlords.

Peter quoted us a great price that included all of the repair work I
had wanted. He also painted the baseboards, assuring us it would make all the difference, and it did! He also went above and beyond, doing things like moving some shelves for us that were not well placed in the kitchen (see photo), fixing doorknobs, painting in the window wells (see photo), and putting covers on exposed outlets. He left the place clean and tidy. It literally looked like a new apartment when he was done.

Another major selling point was that originally, Peter had said he was not free until later in the month. After he saw the place, he said
he'd probably be able to squeeze us in that very week and indeed he did. Peter was prompt in all communication and follow-up and asked me to let him know if any of the painting required touching up.

Overall, I wouldn't hesitate to call Peter again and would and will be
sure to recommend him for anyone needing efficient, well-priced,
competent and professional painting and repair.

Thanks, Peter!

Sarah,

I very much appreciate your kind words! And, glad you are pleased with my work. Indeed, your new apartment looked a bit rough when I first walked in, but I could see its real potential. Amazing what a bit of paint can do! Hope you and Ravin enjoy your new home.

Great doing business with you.

Peter

Shahin in London

Peter did an amazing job! He was polite, friendly, has great attention to detail, professional, and very tidy. Peter was hired to paint my parents' older home. Doors and trim to white, painting a kitchen and two bathrooms including ceilings. Patching and touch ups and other jobs. Painting trim is a hard job, especially when the other contractor my dad hired to install the trim, did a sloppy job. Peter fixed up the other contractors messes, whether it be varnish spilled on the walls from staining a banister, to the caulking used to seal the trim. Unlike other contractors my parents hire, Peter made sure to get every detail correct. He was fabulous! As a Colour and Design Consultant for Designs by Shahin, I am very picky on whom I hire as a painter. I have painters in London I refer to, but none in Brampton. Now I have an amazing painter that services the GTA! Thank you Peter.

Job Price

So glad to have helped freshen up your wonderful parents' home.

We were delighted to find Peter! Not only was his work to a very high standard, with excellent rates he also fitted us in at the last minute and was a pleasure to deal with. Very knowledgeable and professional from start to finish. When he discovered we wouldn't have enough paint ourselves to finish the work, he even supplied some that he had left over from another job at no extra cost! Couldn't recommend him highly enough - thanks again Peter!

Job Price

Thanks for your kind words, Eilis. Happy to assist you on your urgent requirements.

Peter gave a quote on email and he came to work and he was excellent talked very nice and made sure every thing was covered and he did an excellent job
he even did some extra work and I offered to pay him he declined
he is not greedy for money but he loves his work and let him do it
he enjoys doing this
100 percent I will call him to do the rest of the house

Job Price

Thx for your review - call anytime :-)

KR in Toronto

JPL Livingston recently painted the entire living room and den of my condo including wallpapered a panel. The painting involved changing the color scheme of walls and wallpaper involved alignment of a print. Thank you Peter for the awesome job! He is without exception one of the most professional, knowledgeable, helpful, respectful, courteous and personable craftsmen I have ever worked with! The final outcome is also the most satisfying, both in terms of the excellent job done and the entirely positive interactions. Peter only delivers his work with great passion & dedication and he will go an extra mile to provide with the highest quality work. I am delighted to highly recommend Peter for his work quality and work ethics with no reservation.

Job Price

Thx for your high praise again. It was fun working with you on your project.

Sabrin  in Barrie

I've used Peter twice now, for my condo downtown and then my parents condo. He did a great job on both occasions. He is highly detailed and absolutely trustworthy. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a good painter.