Final Step Home Inspection

403-827-6942
Calgary
AB
T3K 5V6

Michel was professional, helpful and extremely knowledgable. He took his time to walk me through everything and explained in detail his findings. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a home inspector!

Thanks and all the best with your new place! Michel

Jdecks in
Jdecks in

Home inspection

Michel was excellent to deal with. We brought a brand new home but he took it as serious as of the home was 50 years old. We started the inspection at two and I wasn't home two hours and had a full detailed report. Excellent service and no extra charge for commute to carstairs. Highly recommend

Hi Joshua, Thanks for the great review! Especially for a brand new house you did the right choice to get home inspection because you deserve a brand new house with no problem and you can get every issue usually corrected by the builder. All the best Michel

Patrick O in
Patrick O in

Home Inspection

Had Michael for our house inspection, would recommend him to anyone. He was extremely thorough and very knowledgable about the ins and outs of the home and how things should work. You can tell he is very passionate about his craft. Great value for your dollar. On top of it all he is a very nice guy!

Wonderful review Patrick, Thank you so much for this. It was a pleasure meeting you both! You have a lovely home to look forward to moving into. Thanks again, Michel

caron22
caron22

Home inspection

I already used the services from a home inspection company in the last and I got what I expected to get as service.

After I got a reference for that company once I got a done deal for a second house, I called Michel from Final Step Home Inspection, the inspector that came to do the job.

One word: Outstanding!

He carefully inspected every single corner and equipment of the unit. I got accurate explanations on every good and less good points that have been brought up. It was obvious that he is highly skilled as builder/renovator by the way he acted up. He got all the tools and equipment required to verify is there are lacks of insulation, water damages, humidity hidden inside the walls/ceilings etc...

I got a detailed report with pictures and corrective work that should be done to bring the unit up to date as required by the code.

Thank you Michel and Final Step Home Inspection!

Thanks Jean-Sebastien for this great review! You picked a great property to start you investment portfolio.

Heather in
Heather in

New Duplex Inspection

Michel did a thorough assessment of the house. I really appreciated the time he took to put labels on the important functions in the utility room and his detailed instructions on what I need to do when to maintain the furnace, water system, fireplace, etc.

His thermal imaging equipment that caught a missing piece of insulation that the builder is fixing was a huge bonus and that equipment alone makes his company a preferred home inspector.

Thanks Heather for the great review! I'm really glad to hear that the builder was responsive. Enjoy your new duplex! Michel

Abigail
Abigail
1 review Airdrie, AB

Home Inspection

This is the fourth home we purchased and the fourth home inspector we've used. Out of all we found Michel the most knowledgeable and thorough.

Thanks Christel it was a pleasure to work for your family! Michel

scaissieski
scaissieski

Home inspection

Final step home inspection did a awesome job for us they took there time doing the inspection
At the end of the inspection they took the time to go trough the house with us and show us everything they did and explain everything to us
The report they sent us was great as well
Showing pictures of everything and there remake below them
Would definitely use them agin

Thanks Scott and Kim and all the best with your new home. Michel

Abha in Calgary
Abha in Calgary

Home Inspection

My family is totally impressed by Michel and his quality work. In recent months he did two inspections for us - h!e was thorough, scientific and used new tools to increase accuracy of his work. Through the use of these tools, he is able to clearly demonstrate his message to the clients. He also stands by his work and willingly goes out of his way to answer any follow up questions. We appreciate the help he has provided to us by answering our follow up issues. Thank you, Michel!

Thanks Abha! It was a pleasure to work for your family. If you have any additional question, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Krystal M.
Krystal M.

Home Inspection

Michel did a great job on the inspection for the home we're purchasing, he was very thorough and professional and made sure we understood everything in his report - I would highly recommend him.

Hi Krystal, Thank you for taking the time to review my services. All the best with the new home.

More about Final Step Home Inspection

Final Step Home Inspection is owned by Michel Mercier, a qualified, certified and experienced home inspector serving Calgary and the surrounding areas. Michel will provide all the details to enable you to make an informed decision on the property. Our mission is always to exceed your expectations of a home ...