Electricians
Calgary AB T3M
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Calgary  >  TRU Electric Ltd.

Reviews for TRU Electric Ltd.

keltieb in Calgary
keltieb in Calgary

Home renovation

Calgary
AB
T3M

Very positive experience with TRU Electric. They completed all of the electrical for a whole home renovation (`4,000 sq ft). Management was extremely easy to deal with, our quote came over very quickly, and they provided a lot of much needed guidance as we took on this project.
The electricians doing the work in our were polite, friendly, and very hardworking.
A positive experience from beginning to end, and very reasonably priced!
Will use TRU again and wouldn't hesitate in recommending them.

Thx Keltie for writing a review,
We love hearing that our guys are doing a good job,
I will defiantly share this with them.

thx again!
TRU Electric Ltd

Gord at RMCC in Calgary
Gord at RMCC in Calgary

Excellent from start to finish!

Tru Electric Ltd. came recommended by my lighting supplier for conversion of the shop areas of two buildings to High Bay LED lights. Not only were they the lowest of 3 quotes, but as a bonus they were fine to share their rented Genie lift with our crane repair company to save us money. Adrian's work overcame a difficult access over producing machinery. It was top notch, on time and on budget. I recommended Tru Electric without reservation (at the same time secretly hoping they don't become so busy that I have a hard time booking them again)!

Thx gord for this review, Please consider us for any future work!

Tru electric ltd.

dtromansky
dtromansky

Inspect and repair aluminum wiring connections

My wife and I are selling our home and upon inspection found a few circuits in the home were aluminum wired. The electrical had to be inspected and repaired as required on extremely short notice. I found Tru Electric on HomeStars and, as a very highly rated contractor, I new I could rely on them.

Tru were outstanding from the first phone call to line up the work to Greg coming to our house to do the work. Greg was great, he explained what he was doing and what needed to be done and completed the repairs that allowed us to satisfy the Home Sale Inspection. I called Tru first thing in the morning to line up the work and it was completed by the end of the same work day...pretty awesome service I say!

Thanks guys!!

Thx for taking the time to write the review, I'll share this with the guys!

Were here next time you need an Electrician!
Tru Electric Ltd

Basil
Basil

Install new ballasts in basement and kitchen

Calgary
AB
T3M

Chris set the whole gig up and Adrian did the work He arrived on time and di all of the work very efficiently and to our complete satisfaction. I would recommend these folks again anytime Basil

Hi Basil,

Thx again for taking the time to review our company, call us anytime!

TRU Electric ltd

VERY PLEASED

Very professional company. Chris set up the appointment quickly. Adrian came and did the work speedily and thoroughly. He really knows his stuff: he gave very helpful advice in response to our questions, including some money-saving tips. And he's courteous!
Work we had done: fixing a problem mirror with inbuilt lights; installing track lights; pigtailing; installing outlets and switches.
We feel very comfortable using Tru-Electric in the future. A pleasure to deal with this company (and we seldom feel like that after any contracting work !).

Thank you! We always love feed back, i'll share this with the guys.

thx again!
TRU Electric ltd.

Scharie from Calgary
Scharie from Calgary

Small project with big results

I had a small job that involved some re-wiring. Greg was so helpful and explained everything and my options. He was even nice to my dog!
And he even apologized that they had to charge me for the default call-out fee for such a small job.

Hi Scharie,

Thats great to hear, Ill pass this along to Greg,

Please Consider us for future needs.

TRU Electric Ltd,

Absolute Tony in Calgary
Absolute Tony in Calgary

No work needed

Bathroom Fan would not turn off... I had already changed the switch but it still wouldn't turn off. Phoned them and they told me what to look for over the phone and it worked... They could easily have come out, taken advantage of my ignornace and charged me but they didn't. Shows honesty and integrity.

Many thanks.

Hi Tony,

Really nice to hear that people appreciate a little thing like that,

I remember the phone call, it was Greg, one of our journeymen that answered the call, I was next to him working on another task, I'll let him know you took the time to write this, that makes my day.

Again,
Tru Electric Ltd

Rewiring main floor of old bungalow

Tru Electric was wonderfully easy to deal with. Everyone we spoke with was very knowledgeable and prompt with responses. The city inspector had no concerns with their work and remarked that they have only seen good work from them. Also reasonably priced compared to other quotes we did. Would happily recommend.

Thank you for your review, we always appreciate customer feedback,

Thanx again!
TRU electric ltd

James
James

Same day service call - first interaction.

I couldn't be more satisfied. I called at ~9am with a simple (non time-dependant) request and they were able to come the same day at ~1pm.

I spoke with Chris on the phone and he was super helpful in answering my questions so I knew exactly what to expect in terms of timing, prices, etc. And Jason (who came to my home) was professional, punctual, super fast and really pleasant to have around despite some chaos in our place (our fault, not his).

The price was good and the work was done amazingly quickly. I know whom I will be calling next time I need an electrician.

Thx James, I passed this along to Jason. Consider is in the future for any needs.

thx
TRU Electric Ltd

Deanna C.
Deanna C.

Existing Home Automation/Alarm System Malfunction

An existing alarm/home automation system that we had in our home, that was not monitored and was never used, suddenly decided to go off without warning leaving us with sirens and bells that we could not silence. We couldn’t find any electricians to help us on such short notice but Chris went out of his way after hours, no less, to come by. Chris is the epitome of a true professional and his unwavering commitment speaks volumes about the kind of company this is. We are so pleased in crossing paths with Tru Electric Ltd. and and would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a business that is committed to their customers and is willing to go above and beyond. 5 stars all around!

Hi Deanna,

Thx for writing a review, really appreciate it. Please keep us in mind for any future needs.

TRU Electric LTD.

More about TRU Electric Ltd.

TRU Electric Ltd is a fully licensed electrical contracting company.
TRU Electric Ltd offers all aspects of electrical work in Calgary and surrounding areas.
Including Residential,Commercial and maintenance services. We also do smart home, structured wiring and automation as well as offering green energy solutions.

Residential Electrical, Commercial Electrical, Restaurants and Retail Lighting, Lighting Design, Renovations and Design, Custom Homes, Green Energy, Panel Retrofit, Home Automation, Audio and Visual

We have an excellent growing client base but please don't just take our word check out what our clients say!