Landscape Architects

Reviews for Eagle Interlocking And Landscaping

justme in
justme in

Landscaping And Stone project

After some research and inquiring about different contractors(do your homework) I decided to contract my project to Eagle Interlocking and Landscaping. This was a good sized project that included the front (porch, landing, minor landscaping and the side of driveway) and the backyard (interlocking along with laying down foundation for a shed). Therefore I am writing this review to show my appreciation to Mohammed and his crew. He was very professional from the initial stages of giving the quotes to the very end of the project. The adding of the foundation for the shed and the path was an addition to the initial contract and Mohammed accommodated my request given his tight busy schedule. I am happy that I decided to hire him and his team as they are hardworking folks. I will use them again in the future. But enough talking about it I will let the attached pictures speak for itself of the work that was done. Also note the front porch was done in natural stone.

Andrew in Pickering
Andrew in Pickering

Outside interlocking

We hired this firm to change the walkway leading from our driveway up to the front door and to extend the interlocking past a bay window in the front of our house. Mohammed visualized what he could do, and delivered exactly what he said he would do, on budget and on time (allowing for a one day delay due to rain). The team was respectful and friendly, no problems at all. We have no hesitation in recommending Eagle Interlocking.

Kate in Vaughan
Kate in Vaughan
8 reviews TORONTO, ON

Unprofessional interlock and customer attitude

416-824-1912
Toronto
M2J 3B5

We hired this company in May 2016 for our small front yard. Max seemed to be a reliable and professional, but none of this happened.
I asked to put a step between two columns, but didn't know that it won't be symmetrical relatively to the path. The final picture appeared horrible (photo attached). Max didn't mention to me that the step won't be in the middle of the path, and I didn't have an experience to realize that.
In addition the interlock was paved very unprofessional.
When they left I took the second glance at it and noticed that interlock didn't have any pattern, as it suppose to. There are three sizes of stones and they should be mixed to form a nice pattern. As can be seen on the photo, the stones are put chaotically. Moreover, there are long slots(two of nine rows), that deny the idea of interlocking. The last thing is a curve, that is not smooth, but angled. On our contract the edge should be rounded.
While they worked I was taking care of my sick small kid having very high fewer. So I couldn't concentrate on what they were doing.
Also after I saw the step on the side of the path I was shocked and couldn't see other flaws.

Max promised to move the step in September 2016 when he would have free time. When I called in September, he didn't recognize me and said that he will come. But after he figured out who am I, he stopped answering my calls. Only after I made a number of calls, texted and left him a voicemail, he called me back. I asked also to fix interlock pattern and the step. Max said that he is still busy and in May made a promise to come IF he had time, and not WHEN. His manner of speaking was very rude.
I have a contract with a desired path picture, recorded conversation, call log(with calls duration and time) and texts.

So, you can "enjoy" the pictures of our interlock, very "professional work made by Eagle Interlocking and Landscaping, as we do everyday in real.