Marlene's Cleaning Service

Reviews for Marlene's Cleaning Service

Sorina in Toronto
Sorina in Toronto

service

Very happy with the cleaning service provided. Team does a great job from start to finish.
very efficient job. Very friendly team and accommodating to our cleaning needs.
Professional.Flexible. Would recommend to all friends and family.

I am really glad that you like our work . Thank you for the kind words. We will keep doing our best.

bdis in Vaughan
bdis in Vaughan
1 review , ON

House Cleaning

Marlene and her team have been cleaning my house for over a year and they do a fantastic job! Everyone is very professional, on time, hardworking and polite. We have a lot of wood finishes, marble, granite and glass and Marlene takes care of every detail, my house sparkles! I love coming home to a clean and tidy house that smells great! We are so happy with her work that we even hired her to clean our office space. I highly recommend Marlene and her team, they do wonderful job!

More about Marlene's Cleaning Service

Marlene's Cleaning Service is a firm acting for more than 10 years in GTA (Mississauga, Brampton, Aurora, Vaughan and Toronto), offering the most diverse cleaning service; building, houses, offices, renovation, house and closet organization.
Our team understand the different needs of our clients creating a professional relationship based in trust and commitment.