just clean windows

Window & Gutter Cleaning
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Vaughan  >  just clean windows

Reviews for just clean windows

bruce3putt

Eaves troughs had to be cleaned and gutter guards installed. Very thorough job done on both parts. No hesitation in using this company for future projects

Thanks Bruce it was a pleasure working on your home. Look forward in future projects

Jeanan

Reviews were great so we went with this company. Man on the phone (Andrew) quoted me 20 dollars less than what i was billed for the day of. When I requested to cancel bc of large difference of price and being quoted wrongfully i was told it was a 50 dollar cancelation charge. Needless to say, I went ahead with it.
They did a horrible job. I still had streaks everywhere and they didnt finish the job. They didnt have a ladder tall enough for a certain window. How are you a window cleaning company with no such ladder? I was told they would return to finish it and it has been almost 2 months now. I have reached out to this company twice but still no response.
I have never in my life seen such carelessness and unprofessional dealings.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Abel in Mississauga

This company is on time, efficient and professional. Happy of the work Just Clean performed at my house and the way they left the site clean and free of any debris. Good people to deal with.

Thank you Abel. It was more than a pleasure working on your home

Melissa in Brampton

Very accommodating. I am having renos so they came and cleaned my outside windows and gutters and have scheduled to come back for inside after the renos finish. Very inpressed they would do that.

Thanks Melissa! We try our best to fit our clients hectic schedules

VEE in Mississauga

Very prompt response, team came in the very next day and did a great job. A few windows were not as good as I'd hoped, but they will be redone without my even having to ask for it!

thanks Vee, our clients are our first priority, hope to do business with you again in the near future!

Semma

Great work would use again. Prompt response time and quick delivery of service. Happy to recommend

It was a pleasure working on your home,

Regards
Just clean team

ashleyangel27

my windows have never looked so spotless and my eaves are very clean, everything is running smoothly.
Just Clean employees knew exactly what they were doing and gave great advice for future services. They were very professional and also very friendly.
I highly recommend Just Clean to everyone who is looking for a fantastic job done on their home/businesses.

Thank you for your kind words Ashley, it was a pleasure working on your home!
Just clean team

PR in Toronto

Very efficient and reliable. Arrived timely and shoveled our driveway during the heavy snow fall(s) we recently experienced in Mississauga. I would highly recommend his service(s) & has proven to have amicable worth ethics. Thank you for your ongoing services!

Andrew viccajee

I contracted "Just Clean" for snow removal at my house in mississauga. The team arrives quickly after every snow without any reminders. They are quick and they clean the driveway very well. They also salt the driveway after each cleanup. I am very satusfied with the quality of service and would highly recomend them.

we are happy you are satisfied with our prompt service
Just clean team.

More about just clean windows

Just clean Windows offers quality ladderless window cleaning & eavestrough cleaning, eaves trough repair,downspout redirection,snow removal,ice dam removal, interior/exterior painting, power washing of driveway,patio etc,all landscaping needs and so much more! with over 10 years experience, we are here to offer you only the best quality work.