Just Clean Windows

Reviews for Just Clean Windows

ElissaV
ElissaV

Horrible Service and Disgraceful Company

This company has horrible service and does not deliver when it comes to snow removal, despite requiring full payment ($1000) up front. We secured them for snow removal services and have been disappointed from the beginning. Save your money and headaches, and do the wok yourselves.

Hi Elisa, in December you signed a binding contract for our services, then signed another with another company 3 days after in which just clean paid for one day of their service. We fully deliver and our service is honest and reliable. We also have clients across the GTA that can vouch for that. Perhaps, to save you the disappointment for next time, choose one company and stick to them if you've already signed a contract for the season.

JohnRam  in Mississauga
JohnRam in Mississauga

Gutter guards

I turned to Just Clean for more information about gutter guard installation and i was very impressed with everything they told me. They also offered me a life time warranty for the gutter guards. The price was very fair for the hard work they had to do. I think that everyone should give Just Clean a Call!!

We love what we do and it shows through our work. Thank you for taking the time in writing this review

Connor in Toronto
Connor in Toronto

GUTTER CLEANING & REPAIR

I must say that Just Clean is the FASTEST responding company in the GTA! I really needed to get my eaves cleaned and repaired. I called Just Clean late in the evening and they were pleased to help answer all my questions and concerns. I wanted the work to get done before the week ended and they told me that they were able to fit me in their schedule for the next morning. It was a relief when they said I didnt have to be at home. The next morning they sent me before and after pictures of the work they completed and made sure I was completely satisfied with it before asking for any payment. Andrew and his crew did a great job and I will be contacting them for more services in the future.

Thank you for your review Connor. We understand schedules can be hectic and we do not want to add to it. Enjoy your new just clean windows!

Mandy in Toronto
Mandy in Toronto

WINDOW & GUTTER CLEANING

I came across a flyer from Just Clean Windows and noticed that I needed to get my inside and outdoor windows cleaned. I decided to give them a call to ask about the prices. Andrew was very polite and helpful during our conversation. I inquired for a quote on window cleaning which I was very happy with the reasonable price he gave me. He also filled me in on the promotions that were going on at that time and I am pleased to say that my windows are sparkling and my gutters are working perfect! I will be calling them again for their other services, i recommend this company to everyone!

Thank you for your review Mandy, we take great pride in our work

More about Just Clean Windows

Just clean Windows offers quality ladderless window cleaning & eavestrough cleaning, eaves trough repair, downspout redirection, snow removal, ice dam removal, interior/ exterior painting, power washing of driveway, patio etc, all landscaping needs and so much more! with over 10 years experience, we are here to offer you only the ...