HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Burlington  >  Man With a Wrench

Reviews for Man With a Wrench

Roma in

These guys are great! I got a quick response and they had a technician over by the next morning My dishwasher was not filling with water. Alex was able to fix it, he showed me where the problem was, was very informative quick and professional. Thank you so much!

Thank you for your kind words Roma, here at MWW our main focus if transparency and communication. We always make sure that our customers are well informed as to where their money is going and why it is going there. Glad to hear Alex delivered on the repair and we are always happy to help those in need. If you ever have issues again don't hesitate to reach out.

Have an amazing day!

Anna in Toronto

I can honestly say that after my friend recommended these guys, I won't need to go to anyone else for my repair needs. After I called, Alex was able to come out and give me a quote right away. He was timely, effective and the price was exactly what I was looking for. Great work! Will definitely be recommending you guys in the future!

Thank you for your review Anna, we are happy Alex was there to assist you and repair your dishwasher. We strive to help anyone with damaged appliances as quickly as we can and to give pointers in how to prevent future issues. If you ever need help don't hesitate to call back and we will make sure to assist.

Have a great day!

Jason in Toronto

Great experience, very professional and HONEST! booked for 12-4pm, showed at 1pm, my dead dryer was diagnosed and fixed in under 45 mins!!
Josh the tech was very friendly and knowledgeable. He really knew his stuff. No extra upsell, and no wasting time to prolong the call. Really loved this experience and would not hesitate to recommend or re-hire this company again and again... Keep up the great work!! Thank you!!

Thank you for your review Jason. We are happy to hear that Josh was able to fix your dryer quickly and for a price you felt was fair. We make sure that our technicians are trained in all appliance brands to deliver this level of service. Hopefully you get another many years out of your unit. If you have any other appliance related issues don't hesitate to call, we are always happy to help.

Have yourself a wonderful day!

Seth in Toronto in Toronto

Alex was fantastic. He diagnosed the problem with our dishwasher literally within seconds of arriving at our house, and he was back to fix it as soon as he got the right part. He was exactly on time to both appointments; one time, we had a 12-4pm window, and he was at the house at 12:01. Throughout, he was courteous and careful. He even refused a tip!! Couldn't have asked for more here. This is an excellent repair company, and I fully recommend their services!!

Thank you for your review Seth. MWW is happy to hear that your experience with us was good. We always strive for the highest possible customer service no matter what the situation may be. Alex personally sends his thanks as well.

If you have any other appliance related issue feel free to call us anytime and we will assist.

Man With a Wrench team

I contacted Man With a Wrench for a quote on repairing my dryer. Alexander called me back the same day -- on a Saturday! -- to give me some advice about investigating further before he came out. He gave me suggestions about how to check for venting issues without the need for a service call. I really appreciated his honesty and advice! I'll definitely call him if I need any other repairs done.

Thank you very much for the great review! It is always important for us to try and find the quickest solution for your problem, hence our attempts to help over the phone first, before coming out for an appointment. It is great to hear that Alex was able to help you with the repair!

Derwin from Toronto

Having read great reviews, I emailed Man With a Wrench, received a response in less than an hour from Oleg with technician availability - which was next day. Josh came in the next day and completely dismantled our dryer (pretty interesting to see the "inside" of a dryer!) and figured out that the issue was with the motor. He was able to provide a quote for a repair, which even he agreed, that it would be better just to buy a new dryer. Then he went above an beyond and gave us very useful tips on what brands to look for when purchasing and although we have a gas connection, he tested the electrical plug for the dryer in our laundry room (which worked) to confirm that we could purchase either a gas or electric dryer. Then he took a look at our basement, for where we're looking to install another stack washer/dryer, and gave us some tips on what we would need to have it installed. Amazing service for a very reasonable service fee! Although we won't be following through with this repair, I wouldn't hesitate to call this company for any future appliance repairs.

Hello Derwin,
Thank you very much for the great review! It is great to hear that Josh was able to provide you with his honest opinion regarding the repair, and tips for the installation of a new dryer. We always make sure to state our opinion with your best interests, in order for you to find the most efficient solution for your repair needs., or appliance replacement in this case.
Happy Holidays from team Man With a Wrench!

1 review Newmarket, ON

Oleg fixed our nagging dishwasher blockage quickly. He also alerted us to sounds that would suggest other areas of concern (as a future precaution). The company quickly responded to the request for service and was able (in holiday season) to travel to Newmarket within a few days. Oleg would have been even more prompt, but I was not immediately available. (A second closer firm, also highly rated, refused to even give a quote request.) I haven't done a review for years at least , but Oleg's excellent work needs to be acknowledged. I'll be recommending MWAW to family and friends.

We are extremely happy to hear that Oleg was able to deliver on our company's promise. Thank you very much for taking the time to write about his good work and we will make sure that he is rewarded. Olegs sends his regards and says that if you ever require any future appliance assistance or even some friendly advice he will assist and Man With a Wrench will do so as well.

thank you and have a great day.

paulandsheila in Mississauga

Alex quickly responded after we'd contacted four companies for quotes. He was unable to come because he was detained at a repair job elsewhere, but called in plenty of time to inform us that Oleg would come in his place.
I have to agree with other reviewers: what struck us was the level of customer care, honesty and expertise. I'd mentioned I'd pulled the motor cover behind the fridge to clear the drain hose, thinking that might be the problem, and he admitted it sometimes could be; in our case, it was the level of frost build-up typical with this particular brand of bottom-freezer fridge. We originally thought we'd have to replace it, but thanks to his honest appraisal, the repair cost was minimal and the fridge is now working better than ever. He even advised what to do in future to minimize this issue---I thought, wow, he didn't have to do that.
He cleaned up very well after the job and we wouldn't hesitate to call them again!

Hello Paul and Sheila,

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear that our team worked well in sync, provided you with great customer service and charged a price you felt was fair. We always do our best to go above and beyond and help educate on preventative measures to ensure problems don't repeat themselves. Of you ever experience any other appliance related problems don't hesitate to call.

MWW team

parney in Toronto

Alex and Oleg were a pleasure to deal with:
1) They were very responsive with phone, email and text communication.
2) Scheduled and kept appointment time
3) Had very reasonable rates and were very honest.

I was having an odd issue with a front-loading washer. They were more than fair in the rate they charged for the work performed. I was very satisfied with the service they provided and would not hesitate to recommend them or to call them again for future needs. Alex and Oleg were thorough, honest, professional and knowledgeable.

Thank you for your review. Our team at Man With a Wrench is always happy to hear that the technicians are following through with communication, level of service, and of course repair success. We love to help our customers solve problems using our market knowledge at a cost effective price.

If you ever have any further issues with any of your appliances please don't hesitate to call and we will make sure to guide you in the right direction.

Have yourself a great day!

fogel in Toronto

Excellent service! Reliable, responsive, accurate estimate of cost, arrived when expected! Oleg was able to determine the cause of the problem almost immediately when he looked inside the appliance. Because of parking issues, it is difficult to find technicians who are willing to service the downtown area. This company specializes in the downtown area.

Thank you very much for the great review Fogel! We are glad to hear that Oleg was able to repair the issue with your refrigerator within the first visit, and the pre diagnosed quote was correct. As well, the downtown core is our main area, and parking arrangements are never an issue for us!
It was our pleasure!
Team Man With a Wrench

More about Man With a Wrench

WHY CHOOSE US TO REPAIR YOUR APPLIANCE?

Man with a Wrench is committed to providing excellent service across Toronto, GTA and nearby regions. Our punctual and friendly staff will provide budget-friendly repairs. In our decade of experience, we have learned that you can get your appliances repaired quickly, effectively and relatively inexpensively. Our specialty is to provide quick solutions to all your appliance repairs and to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our services.

WHAT APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICES DO WE OFFER?

"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast." This is our motto because we take exceptional care in locating your appliance’s fault to have it fixed within the shortest possible period. We encourage our customers to watch us as we perform the repair and to ask as many questions as possible while we are on site. This will ensure the best service on the market because you will be educated on all of your appliances at no extra cost.

We will repair any major appliance and any major brand for:
- Refrigerators repair
- Stove repair
- Oven repair
- Washing Machine repair
- Dryer repair
- Dishwasher repair
- Microwave repair

We repair all makes and models, we even repair Miele appliances! Other brands we service regularly: Frigidaire, Simmons, Samsung, LG, GE, Kenmore, Thermadore, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Samsung, LG, GE, Maytag, Moffat, Dacor, Fishe and Paykel, Thermador, Electrolux, Bosch, Sub Zero, Amana, Jenn-Air, Wolf, AEG, Magic chef, Viking, Blomberg, Admiral, Westing House, Ariston, MagicChef, Inglis

We service Toronto and all surrounding areas. That includes: Toronto, Whitby, Oshawa, Pickering, Scarborough, Markham, Aurora, New Market, Brampton, Bradford, Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York, East York, GTA, Burlington, Barrie, Innisfil

WHY DO OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US?

Man with a Wrench always provides an above and beyond service because we do not simply tackle the problem at hand. We also find its underlying cause. Most importantly, we provide our customer with education as to how to prevent such problems from occurring in the future. Our budget-friendly repairs are second to none and we will provide you with quick solutions to all of your appliance repair needs. We strive to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our service.

We look forward to servicing your appliance repair needs.