Man With A Wrench

Reviews for Man With A Wrench

CARL WENDORF in Mississauga
CARL WENDORF in Mississauga

Exceptional service

I was having trouble with my refrigerator, so I tried 2 other high ranked from homestars & both turned down job.then I noticed the very good ratings for MAN WITH A WRENCH. What a most pleasant surprise, the technician showed up on time & he fixed my problem. I cannot remember the name of the young man who did the job I can only say he was an ambassador for his firm.I will tell all that if you need excellent service, call MAN WITH A WRENCH.

Thank you very much for your kind words Carl! Thank you for letting us know your entire experience regarding your search for a good tech. Our team is thrilled to hear that the final solution came with Man With a Wrench and we will strive to always maintain this level of service for you and all of our amazing customers out there. Hopefully your fridge doesnt break again, but in case it, or any of your other appliances do break, just give us a call and we will gladly help out.

have yourself a great day!!

J Molina in Toronto
J Molina in Toronto

Dishwasher repair

This is the second time calling Man with a Wrench. The first call, Alex was able to diagnose the issue based on an audio recording of the washing machine noises, and saved us the cost of a service call. This time the dishwasher wasn't filling. Ali was thoughtful and thorough with his service call, and his service notes will help us if this problem crops up again.

Hello,
Thank you for the great review! It is great to hear that we were able to assist you in repairs on multiple occasions, with both Alex and Ali doing a great job to make the experience easy for you. Looking forward to working with you again!
Team Man With a Wrench

Leslie, Etobicoke homeowner
Leslie, Etobicoke homeowner

Leak under dishwasher

My tenant had reported water leaking from under the dishwasher.
I called Man with a Wrench, based on their great HomeStars score.
The woman I spoke with was very pleasant, articulate and efficient. She set up an appointment for the following day, during a 4 hour window. She told me the technician would be Alex, and that he would call 1/2 hour before his arrival to confirm the exact time.
Alex came out to check the problem. As promised, he called to let me know when he would arrive. He was very professional in appearance and demeanour. He used shoes covers when he came into the unit.
Alex took the bottom panel off and ran the dishwasher through its cycles 3 times to look for any leaks, and explained what he was doing.
We discovered that it was not actually the dishwasher that was leaking, but that the kitchen sink hose had loosened and water had dripped backwards, under the cabinet, and then under the dishwasher, where it pooled out front.
Alex had to charge for the visit, but let me know that if a problem develops with the dishwasher and we use MWW to fix it, the fee can be applied toward that call.

Thank you very much for you kind review of Alex and Man With a Wrench. Alex did mentions you are wonderful and hospitable host as well and he was very happy working for you. It is unfortunate that we couldnt perform the service since it was not the dishwasher itself, but very fortunate that the leak was easily repairable and should no longer effect you.

If you ever have any appliance issue we are only a call away. We are thankful that you have chosen us as your appliance repair company and hope you have a wonderful day.

MWW team

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Fridge repair

Alex provided excellent and professional service and fixed a problem with my fridge. He took the time to correctly diagnose and address the issue, and answered all of my questions.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write something about your experience with us. We are very happy to hear that Alex was able to help you quickly and put your fridge back to operating order. We will pass your message on to Alex and if you experience any other issues or even have some simple questions for us feel free to call anytime.

Have a great day!!!

Washing Machine Drainage Repair

Within an hour of calling, a technician showed up and was able to fix the drainage issue in the washing machine. Ali the technician was friendly and quick - he provided a tip on how to avoid the drain from clogging again.

Thanks for your review! We are happy to hear that our technician got the job done right and left a satisfied customer :) We always educate our customers on their best possible appliance repair path as well as on other areas that they feel may improve your life.

amelie007.garneau in Toronto
amelie007.garneau in Toronto

Washing machone

Washing machine did not have power anymore. They quickly sent a technician that was efficient, knowledgeable and very nice. He gound the issue, ran to the nearest store as this was not a pirce he had in stock and got everything fixed and running within the hour
Will be using them again in the future

Thank you for your review! Our technicians strive to provide the best possible service efficiently and cost-effectively, and will always try to go above and beyond to repair your appliance!

Lou in North York
Lou in North York

Fridge Repair

Fridge was not cooling but freezer was working fine on
I spent my Saturday searching out and following some good (and not so good) advice on the web on how to repair my fridge. My suspicion was it was the thermostat. I couldn't seem to get to it so I decided to call a professional. Unsure as who to use I searched on homestar and saw some favourable reviews from man with a wrench. I had a service tech scheduled for Monday morning and I was up and running after the 2 hour service call. It was not the thermostat and instead it was a freeze on the refrigerator coils. Ali discovered the problem, took the corrective action, tested all components and explained the problem and his solution. Full marks on a great experience from scheduling to service to easy payment. Absolutely lived up to the ratings I saw before I scheduled and unabashed 10

Thank you for you kind review Lou. Ali is a new addition to the team and we are very happy to hear that his diligence and repair expertise delivered you a same day solution to your broken fridge. We will be sure to let Ali know that you have reviewed his fine work. Let's hope you dont need to see us anytime soon, but in the case that you have any more appliance issues dont hesitate to call because we are always happy to help.

have an amazing day!!

rob.strawbridge in Toronto
rob.strawbridge in Toronto

Dishwasher - Oleg

I had an issue with my dishwasher where the door no longer had resistance and would slam when opened.

Oleg popped by, on schedule, had a look and gave me a quote to fix it. The quote very reasonable however his advice was what I ended up taking instead of the fix. Very honest, with the age of my dishwasher and the type of repair it made more sense for me to replace the unit.

Very happy with this company and Oleg, would certainly recommend to anyone.

Hello Rob,
Thank you for the great review! When considering a repair, we always make sure to give the best advise with the best possible resolution for you in mind. It is great to hear that Oleg was able to provide you with useful information when making the decision of whether to repair or replace.
Team Man With a Wrench

hunan98
hunan98

install a dishwasher

Oleg did a great job in helping install a new dishwasher. He was very supportive, and answered all of our questions. He even found us a plumber to address some issue related to the installation, and explained to the plumber exactly what needed to be done.

Because Oleg couldn't finish the installation himself, he refused payment except for a part that he had to buy.

Hello,

Thank you for the great review! It is important for us to complete the installation and provide you with the finished product. We are glad to hear that even when we were unable to complete the installation, Oleg was still able to find a solution and remove the cost for the installation.

It was our pleasure!
Man With a Wrench Team

More about Man With A Wrench

WHY CHOOSE US TO REPAIR YOUR APPLIANCE?

Man with a Wrench is committed to providing excellent service across Toronto, GTA and nearby regions. Our punctual and friendly staff will provide budget-friendly repairs. In our decade of experience, we have learned that you can get your appliances repaired quickly, effectively and relatively inexpensively. Our specialty is to provide quick solutions to all your appliance repairs and to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our services.

WHAT APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICES DO WE OFFER?

"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast." This is our motto because we take exceptional care in locating your appliance’s fault to have it fixed within the shortest possible period. We encourage our customers to watch us as we perform the repair and to ask as many questions as possible while we are on site. This will ensure the best service on the market because you will be educated on all of your appliances at no extra cost.

We will repair any major appliance and any major brand for:
- Refrigerators repair
- Stove repair
- Oven repair
- Washing Machine repair
- Dryer repair
- Dishwasher repair
- Microwave repair

We repair all makes and models, we even repair Miele appliances! Other brands we service regularly: Frigidaire, Simmons, Samsung, LG, GE, Kenmore, Thermadore, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Samsung, LG, GE, Maytag, Moffat, Dacor, Fishe and Paykel, Thermador, Electrolux, Bosch, Sub Zero, Amana, Jenn-Air, Wolf, AEG, Magic chef, Viking, Blomberg, Admiral, Westing House, Ariston, MagicChef, Inglis

We service Toronto and all surrounding areas. That includes: Toronto, Whitby, Oshawa, Pickering, Scarborough, Markham, Aurora, New Market, Brampton, Bradford, Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York, East York, GTA, Burlington, Barrie, Innisfil

WHY DO OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US?

Man with a Wrench always provides an above and beyond service because we do not simply tackle the problem at hand. We also find its underlying cause. Most importantly, we provide our customer with education as to how to prevent such problems from occurring in the future. Our budget-friendly repairs are second to none and we will provide you with quick solutions to all of your appliance repair needs. We strive to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our service.

We look forward to servicing your appliance repair needs.