Man With a Wrench

Reviews for Man With a Wrench

Celia
Celia

Dishwasher

I called Alex and they came to uninstall the old dishwasher and install the new one. Alex and Oleg are really good technicians and did a fast and perfect work. They even found a hidden plumb leak under the sink and helped to take the old dishwasher to the disposal room. I would highly recommend their service!

Thank you very much for your kind words, Celia. We are always happy to help. Thankfully we were able to find that leak before it caused any real damage. Good luck resolving the leak problem and have a great day!

David L.
David L.

Repairing dish washer.

Dishwasher was broken and wasnt working at all. On top of everything the door kept on slamming to the ground. Alex came in with alot of knowledge and expirience, was very informative about every step that he was making. He promised to get it done the day of and even though he did not have a specific part that was needed , he went out of the way to guarantee that he will finish today. 10/10 highly recommend, exceptional service and will go the extra mile for you.

Thank you very much David, it was a pleasure working with you as you are also quite pleasant. Anytime you need appliance help, count us there!

G
G

Broken washer

Alex was easy tonwt ahold of, I explained my issue to him and he was honest in explaining that the repair wasn't worth the expense and saved me the service call fee. He advised me on the purchase of a new machine at no cost. I appreciated his honesty and advise. Should I have any further applicance issues, i would not hesitate to call Alex!

Thank for your aweaome review. Always glad to help out.

Joanne Harris in Toronto
Joanne Harris in Toronto

Fixing a Miele dishwasher

My lucky day in finding this company....Man with a Wrench. Alex was a gem of a technician. Explained everything, final amount paid was as quoted and he was able to order the part and install within the same day...Yah! Call these guys first....you will not be disappointed!

Thank you very much for your kind words Joanne. I enjoyed working for you and will be glad to assist you with any future appliance repair needs. Have a wonderful day!

Catalina in Toronto
Catalina in Toronto

Fridge repair

Great experience with a repair job on KitchenAid fridge.

I tried calling around to a few repair services to see quotes and timelines, and Man with a Wrench was by far the best quote.

Setting up a repair time was quick and they were flexible on working around my schedule. The repair itself was efficient and high quality - I could tell they knew what they were doing. And they were very professional and communicated what the technical issue was clearly, as well as how they were fixing it.

Thank you, Alex and Oleg, much appreciated!

Thank you Catalina for your amazing review. Anytime you need us we will be glad to assist!

Vlad in Mississauga
Vlad in Mississauga

The best service I have ever received

I've had a few repair people come and go and said they coukdnt fix my Miele dishwasher no matter what the did, and quotes crazy high rates. When I called this company, they asked all about the specifics and priced out the exact quote via email. This was something I have found very rare in other companies and something that I apprecisted. As a result Alex was in and other within 20 minutes. Quick service great guy would definitely recommend to anyone.

Thank you very much for the positive review, and for giving us the chance to fix your dishwasher! If you have any further issues do noy hesitate to call and we will be glad to help.

Robin in Vaughan
Robin in Vaughan
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Repair

Our dishwasher was not draining properly. We called the dishwasher company and they said they can't fix it. I called Oleg from Man With a Wrench and was extremely satisafied with the service. They repaired our dishwasher to be like brand new. On top of this, they made the process very easy. Best applicance repair company I dealt with!!

Much appreciated, have a very happy new year!!!!!

Omega Aluminum in Vaughan
Omega Aluminum in Vaughan
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Washer repair

My washer was not spinning or draining, leaving all my clothes soaking and smelly. Oleg came in and repaired the problem within one visit, and even made sure that there are no further underlying problems. Thank you!

Thank you daniel its always a pleasure to help out. Have a happy new year!

Eugene K in Toronto
Eugene K in Toronto

Fridge fix

Oleg was very quick in finding the problem and repairing it within the first visit. Very fair pricing, and was very thorough and careful when working in our kitchen. Oleg Was very polite and professional, and we will definitely recommend him to all our family and friends.

Thank you very much for the kind words! I am glad that I was able to have your fridge working for you same day. I will be more than happy to assist in the future if you do require further repair help. Happy holidays!

dean in Toronto
dean in Toronto

Amazing service very nice

Prompt and professional, helped me get my refrigerator back to working order quick. Had the part with him, and even provided maintenance advice. Thank you alex for the first class help!

Happy holidays!!! And thank you very much for your review. It really helps us paint a picture of how we are doing.

All the best!

More about Man With a Wrench

WHY CHOOSE US TO REPAIR YOUR APPLIANCE?

Man with a Wrench is committed to providing excellent service across Toronto, GTA and nearby regions. Our punctual and friendly staff will provide budget-friendly repairs. In our decade of experience, we have learned that you can get your appliances repaired quickly, effectively and relatively inexpensively. Our specialty is to provide quick solutions to all your appliance repairs and to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our services.

WHAT APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICES DO WE OFFER?

"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast." This is our motto because we take exceptional care in locating your appliance’s fault to have it fixed within the shortest possible period. We encourage our customers to watch us as we perform the repair and to ask as many questions as possible while we are on site. This will ensure the best service on the market because you will be educated on all of your appliances at no extra cost.

We will repair any major appliance and any major brand for:
- Refrigerators repair
- Stove repair
- Oven repair
- Washing Machine repair
- Dryer repair
- Dishwasher repair
- Microwave repair

We repair all makes and models, we even repair Miele appliances! Other brands we service regularly: Frigidaire, Simmons, Samsung, LG, GE, Kenmore, Thermadore, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Samsung, LG, GE, Maytag, Moffat, Dacor, Fishe and Paykel, Thermador, Electrolux, Bosch, Sub Zero, Amana, Jenn-Air, Wolf, AEG, Magic chef, Viking, Blomberg, Admiral, Westing House, Ariston, MagicChef, Inglis

We service Toronto and all surrounding areas. That includes: Toronto, Whitby, Oshawa, Pickering, Scarborough, Markham, Aurora, New Market, Brampton, Bradford, Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York, East York, GTA, Burlington, Barrie, Innisfil

WHY DO OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US?

Man with a Wrench always provides an above and beyond service because we do not simply tackle the problem at hand. We also find its underlying cause. Most importantly, we provide our customer with education as to how to prevent such problems from occurring in the future. Our budget-friendly repairs are second to none and we will provide you with quick solutions to all of your appliance repair needs. We strive to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our service.

We look forward to servicing your appliance repair needs.