HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  Man With a Wrench

Reviews for Man With a Wrench

Eugene K in Toronto

Oleg was very quick in finding the problem and repairing it within the first visit. Very fair pricing, and was very thorough and careful when working in our kitchen. Oleg Was very polite and professional, and we will definitely recommend him to all our family and friends.

Thank you very much for the kind words! I am glad that I was able to have your fridge working for you same day. I will be more than happy to assist in the future if you do require further repair help. Happy holidays!

dean in Toronto

Prompt and professional, helped me get my refrigerator back to working order quick. Had the part with him, and even provided maintenance advice. Thank you alex for the first class help!

Happy holidays!!! And thank you very much for your review. It really helps us paint a picture of how we are doing.

All the best!

Manny in York

I have a washer/dryer 2 in 1 unit and my washing machine simply wouldn’t get rid of the water, nor would it spin. Alex diagnosed the problem over the phone, picked up the part and he was out of the house 20 minutes after coming in. The problem was a broken door switch and it was replaced very quickly. The service was exceptional and most importantly very quick leaving me time to tend to my own day. If you have any problem with your appliances and need someone who knows what they are doing I strongly recommend Alex.

Thank you very much Manny i appreciate the kind words you have about me. I definitely look forward to help you, your friends, and family for your future appliance needs. Happy holidays!!

Jeff in Kitchener
3 reviews Kitchener, ON

amazing service, really good deals! alex was able to fully explain all my options, what needed to be done, and finished it on the spot! would recommend him definitely! consider this company first before doing any other repairs!

Thank you for the kind words, it was my pleasure! We always try to carry a wide variety of parts with us, glad it worked out on the first appointment.

Elina & Gregory from Vaughan

Thanks a lot to Alex for outstanding work. Our very expensive stove stopped working, and we have been trying to use other companies , but no one was capable of helping us. Alex invested a huge amount of his personal time to figure out what part was required for repair. Wed didn't have the serial number and order code of the stove, and that is why the process of repair was not straight forward. We appreciate Alex personal approach and will to help and we highly recommend to use his services. Thank you !

It was a pleasure to assist you with your stove, thank you for the positive review. If you have any further questions, dont hesitate to call, and we will be glad to help!

Sergei baranov in Brampton

I had a few techs come to my house and all of them were less then helpful. Apperently my washing machine was beyond repair and i had to get a new one.
A friend suggested i call Alex, and we made an appointment for the next day.
Alex was punctual, very courteous and informative. He gave me all of my opptions and made my decision easy. In the end the machine was fixed for 200 dollars.
The 10/10 rateing i gave Alex on Homestars is a massive understatement i would actualy give him a 33/10

Thank you for the awesome review sergei. It was a pleasure working for you and thank you for your help as well. I could not have done the repair in one visit without your assistance.

Have a great weekend

Denis in Toronto

I had a whirlpool washing machine that wouldn't start its washing cycle. Alex troubleshot the problem within minutes, as one of the switches has gone bad (he said it is a common problem). Alex confirmed and showed me what the problem was using a multimeter, and fixed the problem on the spot without having to come back as he had the part in his work vehicle. Alex is an amazing technician and I was very happy with his service!!

Thank you very much for the review, Denis. It was thanks to your ability to relay proper information that i was able to make the diagnosis over the phone, get the part and be done with it on the first go. If youbrequire any more assistance, pleaee let us know.

Oren in Toronto

My dishwasher has been making a horrendous screeching sound for months now. I've had two repair people come in and take a look at it, one of them told me they need to take the entire machine apart and that may not even fix the problem, another one wanted me to buy a new dishwasher.

I ended up calling Alex, who was referred to me by a friend...Alex ended up fixing the problem within 20 minutes and even fixed some problems with my fridge free of charge. He even explained to me exactly how everything works and where other repair-people would try to price gauge me.

I could not recommend this person more.

That squeek made even my teeth cringe. Its a good thing we got it taken care of before the wife got home. Always a pleasure to help.

ElenaS in North York

Alex provided exceptional customer service and repaired our washer and we couldn't be happier. He arrived on site much quicker than expected and was a pleasure to deal with. His prices are competitive and he went far and beyond of what was expected of him. He even gave us tips on how to prevent future malfunctions. Highly recommended!

Thank you for your review Elena. Looking forward to doing business in the future.

More about Man With a Wrench

WHY CHOOSE US TO REPAIR YOUR APPLIANCE?

Man with a Wrench is committed to providing excellent service across Toronto, GTA and nearby regions. Our punctual and friendly staff will provide budget-friendly repairs. In our decade of experience, we have learned that you can get your appliances repaired quickly, effectively and relatively inexpensively. Our specialty is to provide quick solutions to all your appliance repairs and to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our services.

WHAT APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICES DO WE OFFER?

"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast." This is our motto because we take exceptional care in locating your appliance’s fault to have it fixed within the shortest possible period. We encourage our customers to watch us as we perform the repair and to ask as many questions as possible while we are on site. This will ensure the best service on the market because you will be educated on all of your appliances at no extra cost.

We will repair any major appliance and any major brand for:
- Refrigerators repair
- Stove repair
- Oven repair
- Washing Machine repair
- Dryer repair
- Dishwasher repair
- Microwave repair

We repair all makes and models, we even repair Miele appliances! Other brands we service regularly: Frigidaire, Simmons, Samsung, LG, GE, Kenmore, Thermadore, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Samsung, LG, GE, Maytag, Moffat, Dacor, Fishe and Paykel, Thermador, Electrolux, Bosch, Sub Zero, Amana, Jenn-Air, Wolf, AEG, Magic chef, Viking, Blomberg, Admiral, Westing House, Ariston, MagicChef, Inglis

We service Toronto and all surrounding areas. That includes: Toronto, Whitby, Oshawa, Pickering, Scarborough, Markham, Aurora, New Market, Brampton, Bradford, Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York, East York, GTA, Burlington, Barrie, Innisfil

WHY DO OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US?

Man with a Wrench always provides an above and beyond service because we do not simply tackle the problem at hand. We also find its underlying cause. Most importantly, we provide our customer with education as to how to prevent such problems from occurring in the future. Our budget-friendly repairs are second to none and we will provide you with quick solutions to all of your appliance repair needs. We strive to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our service.

We look forward to servicing your appliance repair needs.