Blacklock Electric

Blacklock Electric

Reviews for Blacklock Electric

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Esa inspection deficiencies

Great professional service. Friendly and thorough and reasonable. Helped remedy deficiencies for aluminium wiring in my home from esa inspection. Passed inspection. Thank you Shawn. Certificate needed for home insurance

Installed outdoor potlights

Mr Shaun put in pot lights as a recommendation from our contractor whom used him on his personal house. We trusted him. He charged us cash and told us to contact him if there was any issues. He also said the LED lights he installed had a 20 year warranty. The lights lasted a bit under one year , and often flicked and then went out. We contacted him and he reluctantly came to fix one. Shortly after this another 2 lights went out. It is unknown why 20 year bulbs are burning out. He agreed to come and replace all the bulbs but never showed up. When called to come again tonight, he threatened me to stop calling him, and bugging him. He told me I was not his priority, and did not matter. He would fix it if he felt like it and when he felt like it. I felt scared and intimidated, I am worried about the craftsmanship of his product and a fire hazard. I don't feel that this man should be installing equipment that he does not stand behind, and his careless rude, threatening attitude makes me scared and nervous.