511 The West Mall Etobicoke M9C 1G5 Toronto ON M9C 1G5

Reviews for Locksmith Express Toronto

Loren
Loren

Re-key Locks

Responded fast, and got the job does quickly and properly. Knew what he was doing.
Called late afternoon and the job was done by that same evening

Thank you for the review Loren!

Monica K.
Monica K.

Front door lock

Our front door lock wouldn’t unlock either from the inside or outside. Rado was able to come only hours after I reached out. He was quickly and cost-effectively able to fix the issue. I would highly recommend him both for his professionalism and care in getting the job done right.

Thank you for the review Monica !

Penelope in Toronto
Penelope in Toronto

Replaced Deadbolt

Great peronality, He was fast, came within 25 minutes of my call. I'm extremely happy his service and work. I recommend anyone need quick and reliable service to call this company.

Thank you for the review Penelope!
When it comes to emergency We are always fast and reliable company you can trust!
Thank you again!
Radoslav

Sourav K
Sourav K

Yale lock installation and other re-keying

Rado was clear in his communication and provided me with a best fit solution rather than overselling like a few other vendors.

He provided suitable recommendations based on my requirements, arrived right on time and was very professional in his work.
And thanks Rado for helping me getting back my lost phone.

I will surely recommend him for further work

Thank you for the review Sourav!
I am glad I was able to provide best fit for your needs on reasonable price! Happy to hear you got your phone back :)
Thank you again!

Roz
Roz

Door entry system install

Friendly, punctual, great work ethic. Would call him again for sure if we add another entry system or locking system.

Thank you for the review Roz!

Richard Steele in Etobicoke
Richard Steele in Etobicoke

Re-key and lock installation

I called Locksmith Express and Rado gave me a competitive quote to rekey and install four locks, including drilling for new deadbolts without even putting my call on hold. He needed only one day notice and arrived on time to do the work. He took some extra time and adjusted my front door as well so it would latch smoother.

I would use him again without hesitation and will recommend him to friends and neighbours

Thanks Rado

Thank you for the review Richard!
I am glad you are satisfied with my service!
I appreciate it!

Stephanie in Toronto
Stephanie in Toronto

Door Lock Change

Excellent service once again! I've used Rado a couple of times now to change out locks in the workplace. He responded within minutes of my request, and had availability the next day to come in to complete the job. On site, his work was clean, and quick. He was able to provide additional keys for the locks we requested on site. I would highly recommend Rado and would call him again if need be.

Thank you for the review Stephanie!
It was pleasure for me to do some work for you again!

Quick, Professional and Affordable

I had to have some work done on a door, and Rado was extraordinarily responsive over email and at my place within 24 hours. He assessed my needs and offered the most affordable and effective solution. His knowledge was tremendous and the speed of service was fantastic, and extremely affordable. Would absolutely recommend.

Thank you for the review Matt !
I appreciate it!

Roni from Old Toronto
Roni from Old Toronto

Rekey Locks

Rado was prompt, professional and personable. His work was efficient and the quote was honoured. Rado quickly repaired a lockset at no additional charge. He would be highly recommended. This work was done on short notice, at a very reasonable cost.

Thank you for the review Roni!

katherine
katherine

Lock change

Fast, efficient, thorough and a great price! I shopped around a bit and this was the best

Thank you Katherine!

More about Locksmith Express Toronto

Locksmith Express Toronto and GTA is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! When you need locksmith services in the Toronto and GTA/ Etobicoke; Missisauga; Toronto; North York; East York; Scarborough; Markham; Vaughan and Oakville , call us first!
We are here for you to ensure that your home, office or business are inaccessible to outsiders and well secured. We will guarantee your calmness. We provide professional and timely services Our technicians will come to your home or business to accommodate your service needs with professionalism and responsiveness. Your security is our first priority! Our commitment to provide the best possible security service.

Fully Licensed & Insured
12 Month Warranty on all the hardware installed by us

Commercial and Residential Locksmith Service. Fast 20-30 min response. Service Toronto and GTA area.Emergency gain entry re-key locks cut keys door closers panic bars and much more.