Beam Me Up Scotty Level V Insulation

Reviews for Beam Me Up Scotty Level V Insulation

Sonia Morrison from Brampton
Sonia Morrison from Brampton

You won’t be disappointed

Scotty is extremely knowledgeable, responsive and professional. Not only is he a subject matter expert on insulation -- he's also very informed about modern building practices. He advised me about a number of changes that my other trades needed to correct in order to make my renovation better. He was easy to work with, on-time, and the job was absolutely PERFECT. Every seam of the vapour barrier was expertly sealed, and he even made sure the soffits were properly prepped so that the blow in would not accumulate and stifle circulation. Scotty also included sound barrier insulation and installed the pot light domes that my electrician forgot about at no extra charge. He is a class act and I highly recommend him!

0 reviews Burlington, ON

Basement Renovation

My fiancé and I ( who aren’t new to renovations ) are overly thrilled and proud for choosing Scott to do & redo our basement insulation.

On the day of the install -Scott arrived on time, he completed the job quickly and left the work area clean. SUPER clean.

Scott was informative, polite, and pleasant to work with. Provided recommendations, identified areas of opportunity, and even found areas where the builder failed, terribly. Bye bye bugs, no more mould concerns, and amen to cheaper bills.

Scott is super transparent with the processes and a delight to work with. As a family, we cannot stop recommending him left , right and center.

Many thanks to you Scott for your hard work! We can’t wait to have you again in our future projects !

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Basment renovation

Scott is very knowledgeable his work I have to call him for advice about the Insulation because city was ask me a lot of questions he was very helpful and take the time to explain to me. Overall my family and I are very satisfied his work ,most definitely I would use his service again.
Thank you Scott.

Thank You for taking the time to write a great review-
BEAM ME UP SCOTTY INSULATION 416-859-5859

PS
PS

Remediation and sound proofing

Scott stepped in to clean up a shoddy insulation job from our main contractor. He did so professionally, quickly and on relatively short notice. His work was so good, our main contractor agreed to cover his cost. We'd work with Scott again in a heart beat.

JT in Toronto
JT in Toronto

Fantastic job on large, complex full house project

Earlier this year we completed a custom, passive house, whole house renovation in Toronto. Scotty was introduced to us by our contractor. The house required significant Roxul insulation in all walls of this 4 level (including basement) renovation. It also required the installation of a specialized vapour barrier that had to be sealed with special tape to ensure a complete air tight envelop.

Our goal was to reach an air tightness level that was below 1.0 ACH50 (air exchanges per hour at 50 pascals of pressure). We tested the house after Scotty's work was complete and we achieved 0.87 ACH50, exceeding our goal!

Needless to say, we are very happy with the work Scotty did. There were many tricky areas that needed to be sealed in an air tight manner and Scotty spent significant time making sure it was done properly without cutting corners. He is also an absolute pleasure to deal with one of they very few trades we met through our two year project who truly, truly takes pride in his work.

I highly recommend him.

(Scotty, thank you for all your hard work! We are now in the house and enjoying the comfort resulting from all your hard work - John)

Thank You John I hope you enjoy your beautiful home and the comfort that comes with a exceptionally well insulated home.
The sound insulation as well gives you peace and quiet in the areas where it really matters !
All the Best
BEAM ME UP SCOTTY INSULATION 416-859-5859

Lucas
Lucas
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Custom Home Insulation Project

As a custom home builder, insulation contractors are a dime a dozen. After working with Scott from Level V Insulation, I was completely blown away by the superior workmanship, service, and quality. Scott’s knowledge about insulation & vapour barrier, professionalism, timing/scheduling, and overall customer service is like no other. He is extremely picky about how the home looks after his job is complete. If it is not perfect and clean, Scott will have it fixed before he is done. If you are looking for the BEST insulation contractor, don’t hesitate to call Scott. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to many more projects together!

Rockstar Lucas Thank You BEAM ME UP SCOTTY INSULATION

Ian M from Hamilton
Ian M from Hamilton
7 reviews Hamilton, ON

Basement Renovation

Awesome. Scott and his team insulated my entire basement including sound proofing the ceilings and rooms in a single day. Meticulous workmanship and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Imran in Toronto
Imran in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Basement and Bathrooms

Scott treated my home like it was his own and went above and beyond getting the job done. His attention to detail is excellent, and I was very grateful for his recommendations that will no doubt save future aggravation and $$$$. The work was finished on time and well within the budget. Scott is a consummate professional, and it was an absolute pleasure working with him. Highly recommended.

jamesg in Waterdown
jamesg in Waterdown
3 reviews Smithville, ON

Top Notch Work

Scott and his team were subcontracted as part of our basement renovation. They did top notch work in a compressed time frame and still managed to go above and beyond their requirements. They were polite, conscientious, and professional throughout. I couldn’t recommend them more highly.

paul
paul
0 reviews Caledon, ON

insulation problem

THE ROOM WAS COLD IN THE WINTER AND HOY IN THE SUMMER
I CONTACTED SCOTT AND HE RESOLVED THE PROBLEM RIGHT AWAY
I CHOOSE THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB!
GUYS, IF YOU NEED EVEN AN ADVISE CONTACT HIM

416-859-5859

Looking for Insulation pros in Brampton?