Reed Security

HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Calgary  >  Reed Security

Reviews for Reed Security

Neal
Neal

Home alarm and video monitoring system

After getting a package priced out by Vivint in our new-build home I had concerns around the wireless system and it's "high tech" keypad for monitoring and integration. Ultimately what we were looking for was a good solid home security system that allowed for the monitoring service to be shut off or discontinued if so desired. The system that was installed was effectively a wired system which uses "invisible" door contacts and is actually as a result less visible than any of the Vivint or similar components. The installation was very well done using state of the art components (read: effective, not gimmicky), and the video monitoring side allowed for the installation of 3 high resolution cameras with night vision. The video data is stored to allow for weeks of data to be reviewed and everything in this regard sits within a personal home storage device as opposed to a cloud-based system.

The aesthetics of the package are fantastic and simple, and don't suffer from a future need for upgrading hardware/software as an entirely app-based system would. The overall look and functionality is in keeping with a modern well-built home and fits with a more contemporary style. I have referred all my friends in Calgary to Reed for their home security needs and encourage them to educate themselves on the advantages of purchasing a system that belongs to them, and doesn't expose them or leave them at the mercy of potential spikes in system operating costs.

Very very pleased!

Thanks Neal! Nothing makes me happier than someone who sees real value in good, reliable equipment. Quality is always our highest priority, and we're glad you saw that in us. All the best!

Tommy P.
Tommy P.
1 review Pickering, ON

Alarm system

Great work at a good price. Will use them again and would recommend Dave and team !!

Thank you Tom! It was a pleasure working with you, from planning through to installation. Looking forward to the next one!

Geoff
Geoff

Installed a security system

Professional, friendly, on budget, and they took the time to educate on how to use the system. They even made themselves available afterwards in case I needed help

Thank you Geoff, it's been a pleasure working with you! Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. Thanks for your business!

Kristyna
Kristyna

New house construction. Install of security system

Our rep Dave Schlegel was very efficient and professional- he was also very patient and helpful with explaining everything to us.

Thanks Kristyna, I very much enjoyed working with you! I hope you enjoy the system and find it useful. Thank you for your business!

Dallas
Dallas

Camera Installation

Reed Security
(587) 393-2800
Calgary
AB
T2C

Clean, fast, professional, and understands the industry and technology associated with it well. I would recommend Dave to do work for anyone.

Thanks Dallas! It was a real pleasure to work with someone who was so well prepared; it made my life as an installer so easy. Let me know if there's anything else we can help you with!

bjudd
bjudd
1 review Madden, AB

Security cameras and installation

Exceptional customer service from from start to finish. Knowledgeable and professional work. Would highly recommend.

Thanks Barb! I really enjoyed working on your project; happy you're pleased with the end result!

marianne.marcoff
marianne.marcoff
1 review Airdrie, AB

Security system

Dave was excellent to work with. Very efficient with installation and took the time to explain how the system works. Very knowledgable about various systems and different options available. Really appreciated his time and attention to detail with our home.

Thanks Marianne! It was a pleasure working with you! Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

gerrymalin
gerrymalin

Home Security System

Reed Security completed the work in a timely and professional manner. Very accommodating in answering questions that I had.

Thanks Gerry for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you!

More about Reed Security

Reed Security is a locally-owned business that offers custom-designed alarm systems and high-definition video surveillance. We are looking to build long-term relationships with clients based on trust, good workmanship, and top-quality product. No two houses are the same, so all our systems start with a free, no-obligation security evaluation of your home. Request a quote today to set up an appointment!