Omega Caulking And Renovations

Reviews for Omega Caulking And Renovations

Happy h.
Happy h.
1 review Scarborough, ON

Caulking of windows and doors.

It was a pleasure dealing with Austin. He listened and was prompt in coming to give us an estimate and was willing to work with us. His team did a fantastic job. Well done ! My husband and I were very pleased with the service. They did not rush the job but took their time in the quality of work performed. Overall I would rate this company a 10. They went above and beyond. Great job done!

nabila_boulos
nabila_boulos

Caukling windows and doors around the house

The work is well done and they cleaned after they are done. They are friendly and they are working hard. I recommend Austin company to all the people. Good job Austin

Maxine
Maxine

Caulking

The quote Omega Renovation s gave me was reasonable. They came on time. Their work was neat. They cleaned up afterwards.

Kiran H.
Kiran H.

Outdoor Windows and doors Caulking.

The work is delivered on time and with good quality. I found the number on kijiji and was impressed with job well done and pleasant customer service.

Ian F.
Ian F.

Caulking of baseboards, trim

Austin was great. Very polite and he did a great job overall. He communicated very well.

Highly recommended!

Brian
Brian
1 review Everett, ON

Whole home caulking removal and replacement

The crew was friendly, fast and I watched them do really nice work on what I would consider a rather difficult and tedious job. The price was quite a bit less than an another company who quoted the job and with a matching 10yr warranty I am happy I went with Omega. I would recommend them to friends and family and am very happy with the outcome of the job, and it's so nice to enter my home with the beautiful new caulking.

Brian, Everett Ontario.

amytrinhsu
amytrinhsu

Exterior Caulking

I found Omega caulking on the this web site , Austin is a nice and friendly , skilled , job well done , Thank you

jcerveira
jcerveira

Window caulking exterior

Ext windows caulking removed and replaced. Vents and outlets caulking removed and replaced. Excellent job, couldnt be happier.

Thanks ! It was a pleasure working for you

gillilanddon33
gillilanddon33

Exterior window caulking

Removed existing caulking and replaced to a professional standard ,
Very good at work and completed as expected.
Good value considering how many windows required to be done.

I'm glad you are happy with our work!

Bruce from Toronto
Bruce from Toronto

Interior and exterior caulking

Austin is a nice guy and he helps stray cats, so I can't be too harsh in my criticism. Having said that, I felt the attention to detail did not justify the price. One man, 4 hours, $600. If I'm going to pay someone $150 AN HOUR to caulk I want it to be damn near aesthetically perfect, and it wasn't. If you're like most people then you won't notice a problem. But if you're very discerning like me, you probably will. At the very least, shop it around - see my other reviews for a more affordable caulking option. Nice guy but I'm tired of tradespeople feeling they can charge through the roof for decent work - a day of labour should not cost $1000. Such is life as a homeowner in Toronto, I suppose. Thanks Austin for helping the cats.

More about Omega Caulking And Renovations

Omega Renovations -
Professional Caulking Contractor in GTA Toronto

Omega Renovations experts provide high quality, professional caulking, home renovation, painting and deck building services across Toronto and GTA. Being one of the leading names in the caulking and sealing business, Omega Renovations is a company you can rely on.

Exterior Openings
Expansion & Control Joints.
Bathroom and showers
Exterior Pool Caulking
Granite, Marble and Precast
Solarium & SunRooms

Bathroom Renovation and Floor Laying & Refinishing
Our Services All of Omega Renovation's services are provided with the care and dedication that your home or development deserves. Every job undertaken is handled with the utmost care and precision to ensure that you get the neatest, cleanest caulking possible. Indoor Bathrooms (tiles, mirrors, vanities, bathtubs, shower recess) Floor Boards Flooring (skirting board, tiles, floor boards) Brick and Block Work Fire Related Sealing Expansion Joints Window and Door Frames Outdoor Brickwork Paving Alucobond Windows All wet area and/or tiled Precast Panels Tile Panels Pool Sawcuts and Construction Joints We offer a wide range of caulking services. Our team's unique capabilities are virtually endless! We also offer free estimates and unbeatable prices.
10 YEAR Warranty on Labour