Omega Caulking And Renovations

Reviews for Omega Caulking And Renovations

amytrinhsu
amytrinhsu

Exterior Caulking

I found Omega caulking on the this web site , Austin is a nice and friendly , skilled , job well done , Thank you

jcerveira
jcerveira

Window caulking exterior

Ext windows caulking removed and replaced. Vents and outlets caulking removed and replaced. Excellent job, couldnt be happier.

Thanks ! It was a pleasure working for you

gillilanddon33
gillilanddon33

Exterior window caulking

Removed existing caulking and replaced to a professional standard ,
Very good at work and completed as expected.
Good value considering how many windows required to be done.

I'm glad you are happy with our work!

Bruce from Toronto
Bruce from Toronto

Interior and exterior caulking

Austin is a nice guy and he helps stray cats, so I can't be too harsh in my criticism. Having said that, I felt the attention to detail did not justify the price. One man, 4 hours, $600. If I'm going to pay someone $150 AN HOUR to caulk I want it to be damn near aesthetically perfect, and it wasn't. If you're like most people then you won't notice a problem. But if you're very discerning like me, you probably will. At the very least, shop it around - see my other reviews for a more affordable caulking option. Nice guy but I'm tired of tradespeople feeling they can charge through the roof for decent work - a day of labour should not cost $1000. Such is life as a homeowner in Toronto, I suppose. Thanks Austin for helping the cats.

mark.leaman
mark.leaman

Bathroom Caulking

Called Austin at 4:30pm on a Friday and he was at my door at 5:15pm. He is friendly, skilled and accommodating. Workmanship was excellent. Highly reccomend.

maria
maria

Windows caulking

Austin did an amazing job with replacing the seals of our windows. We are very happy with his work.

Thanks for the review. It is always a bonus to work with such pleasant clients!

petroniy
petroniy
1 review Whitby, ON

windows caulking

Fast respond and next day job done
Done work very professional and clean.
would recommend to everyone.

lillian.turakovic
lillian.turakovic

Exterior caulking

Austin and his crew were wonderful! They understood the urgency and accommodated! So safisfied! Very clean and neat job!

Thanks Lillian for the nice review, we were happy to help you with your project!

Nathan F.
Nathan F.

Exterior door and window caulking

Omega showed up and got the work done as discussed and on time. The followed my instructions and were pleasant to work with.

Deep
Deep

Window caulking

Really a fine work on the windows. Very friendly. The best . Job well done. Thank you

Thanks, I'm glad you are happy with our work

More about Omega Caulking And Renovations

Omega Renovations -
Professional Caulking Contractor in GTA Toronto

Omega Renovations experts provide high quality, professional caulking, home renovation, painting and deck building services across Toronto and GTA. Being one of the leading names in the caulking and sealing business, Omega Renovations is a company you can rely on.

Exterior Openings
Expansion & Control Joints.
Bathroom and showers
Exterior Pool Caulking
Granite, Marble and Precast
Solarium & SunRooms

Bathroom Renovation and Floor Laying & Refinishing
Our Services All of Omega Renovation's services are provided with the care and dedication that your home or development deserves. Every job undertaken is handled with the utmost care and precision to ensure that you get the neatest, cleanest caulking possible. Indoor Bathrooms (tiles, mirrors, vanities, bathtubs, shower recess) Floor Boards Flooring (skirting board, tiles, floor boards) Brick and Block Work Fire Related Sealing Expansion Joints Window and Door Frames Outdoor Brickwork Paving Alucobond Windows All wet area and/or tiled Precast Panels Tile Panels Pool Sawcuts and Construction Joints We offer a wide range of caulking services. Our team's unique capabilities are virtually endless! We also offer free estimates and unbeatable prices.
10 YEAR Warranty on Labour