Monro Painters

Toronto ON M6R 2Z3

Reviews for Monro Painters

ckabango in Toronto
ckabango in Toronto

Nothing but great things to say!!!!

From the consult I knew William was our guy. He was response and reliable and most of all his quote was reasonable and transparent. He not only did great work at a great price he fixed issues left by other trades people ahead of him. He worked on our rental unit and made sure to advise when he was on site and shared photos of progress.

He took care of some small issues he found along the way and some trim touch ups at no charge and generally was just a pleasure to deal with. When I had to travel suddenly he made sure to keep in touch and share photos of the final product.

I would highly recommend Monro Painters and have infact already sent business his way. We will be using Monro again ourselves.

Thank you for the fantastic and detailed review, CK. Monro Painters always provides over the top results with a down to earth connection with all of our clients. Work is seamless regardless of this crazy world we now live in. We guarantee the best possible painting experience to everyone and anyone interested. Thank you and enjoy. Happy 2022 everyone 😊, you're the best Ck

Marlie2012!
Marlie2012!

Paint project

I had the opportunity of working with William of Monro painters. He was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. William is experienced, punctual, and passionate about painting and this resonates in his work. We are extremely pleased with the results and if we require painting services again in the future, we would definitely hire William.

Thanks so much for the detailed and honest review M, we really appreciate it. Contact us if you have any questions or painting needs. Monro Painters always provides outstanding results guaranteed. Enjoy your perfection!

Polliana
Polliana

1 bedroom condo painting

I wanted to get my place painted before I moved in and had reached out to William. He is an excellent painter and really cares about his clients. He is very detail-oriented and super knowledgeable- he found mistakes made by the previous painter and gave me advice on the type of paint and touch-ups needed in my condo. He always kept me in the loop and sent me photos of the progress. He did a fantastic job. I'm super pleased with his work and would highly recommend him.

Hey Polliana, thank you for the fabulous review. I really enjoyed painting your unit with the colors you selected fantastic choice. It was my pleasure working and providing you with outstanding results. Monro Painters always provides the above and beyond treatment to every one and every job, thanks again Polliana your the best.

Joanna in Toronto
Joanna in Toronto

Condo painting

William was great to work with. On top of painting the place, he also helped remove wall brackets, curtains and screws on the wall without hesitation. He sends constant updates and communicates right away if there are any issues. I will definitely go with him again in the future!

Hey Joanna thanks for the wonderful review it was my pleasure providing you with a professional painting project that was simply a labor of love. Contact me if you have any painting needs or maybe just a question its no problem. Monro Painters always provides outstanding results with the above and beyond guarantee absolutely on every project! Thanks again Joanna.

Julia
Julia

Exceptional paint job at the lowest cost of all my quotes!!

I never write homestars reviews but I need to for Monroe Painters- they were amazing!!!!! I needed my basement painted within a week and William was quick to answer, came over right away, was extremely knowledgeable on painting, colours etc and gave me the best quote (and I got 5 quotes!!). On the day of, he was right on time, and showed us throughout the day. The paint job looks amazing, makes the room look bigger and we couldn’t be happier with the colours. We will be using them again shortly to paint the rest of our house!!

Hey Julia, thanks for the fantastic review I really appreciate it. :-) You guys were absolutely fantastic to work for and coordinate with.(Thank you truly) looking forward to the next possible phase. Monro Painters always can and will provide honest, leading quality, outstanding pricing and absolutely 100% satisfaction guaranteed every time.

vasiliki.bednar in Toronto
vasiliki.bednar in Toronto

Condo painting and wall patching

Will Munro is an excellent painter. My tenants had punched a hole in the wall, and there were a lot of scuffs and marks from cooking, which was disappointing and felt frustrating ahead of moving back on. After Will's painting of walls, doors, baseboard, and inside the closets it is like our apartment is totally new. He gives excellent advice and is communicative throughout the project. This is the third time we have collaborated and I won't hesitate to work with him again and have recommended him to all my friends.

Thanks for fantastic and detailed review V. I had a great time working with you over the last few jobs. It was my pleasure providing a full detailed painting project. If you need anything at all Monro Painters absolutely will provide the above and beyond treatment when needed in possible future. Your the best thanks again.

saker from Old Toronto
saker from Old Toronto

interior painting (whole condo)

I contacted Monro painters to paint my condo on short notice. They were able to accomodate me. Provided excellent advice and guidance about the project. William was very kind, and professional. The condo looks brand new, with all the imperfections fixed. I wasn't there when the work was being done but I recieved constant updates and photos on my phone showing the progress. I couldn't be happier and highly recommend.

Thanks for the fantastic and detailed review S. Monro Painters always provides outstanding results garunteed. Your project was an absolute pleasure to work on. Contact me if you have any questions or painting needs.

Condo Painting

Was scrambling to find a painter for a condo unit I was renting last minute. Monro saved the day, quick booking, reasonable rates and a very detailed job. A+

Thanks for great review I really appreciate it. I had a fantastic time working and chatting with you. Contact me if you have any question or painting needs. Monro Painter always provides the above and beyond treatment always.

Angie in Toronto
Angie in Toronto

New paint for new condo

Thanks to William for taking care of my parents new condo. While new, the low quality builders paint as well as the many the areas of missed attention to detail by the builders left us wanting to find a quality painter to make the space ‘feel’ new. William was a recommendation from another one of his happy clients who is a friend.
While a painter could leave their role just to paint, William takes his role to prepare the unit properly. Whether that be cleaning up/adding caulking, or properly preparing seams in drywall to be painted over.
His quality of work and attention to is high leaving nice clean lines. While I helped set my senior parents up with getting the place painted, Williams daily interactions were with my mom. I am aware that she enjoyed her conversations with him.
Thanks William for being fast and efficient without the loss of quality.

Thanks a million for the great review Angie. I really appreciate it. Monro Painters always provides outstanding results. I had a super fun time chatting and painting for you and Mum, you guys are the best, looking forward to hearing from you in future.

Ryan in Bradford
Ryan in Bradford

Newly purchased condo refresh

We recently purchased a condo that had been 'spruced up' for sale. However, there were still screws and nails in the walls and even tape on the wall that had been painted over. I contacted William and he responded immediately. I have found him nothing but congenial, accommodating and a pleasure to work with. As you can see from the pictures, he did a wonderful job, getting rid of all the blemishes left by the former owners and putting a wonderful fresh coat on the walls. Throughout the process William provided constant updates and pictures of the work and was easily contacted whenever I had questions. I'd happily recommend his services.

Thanks for the outstanding and detailed review Ryan. Your Young and Sheppard non occupied condo was easily completed during this sensitive time. Contact me if you have any questions or painting needs. With the right precautions Monro Painters can and will provide AAA service to all our family of clients. Stay safe everyone.

More about Monro Painters

***************Precautions Will Be Taken*********************
-Proper distancing wile engaging with clients.
-Use of Nitrile gloves and N95 mask at all times.

(non smokers)

Are you looking to freshen up a room or change existing color? Homestars is featuring a family run painting company with little overhead providing you the client with my mastered skill for a very very reasonable rate.
I am a skilled painter that goes above and beyond for my clients guaranteeing a paint discount and a project they will love for years to come. Painting can change the mood of a room overnight. It brightens and freshens up your personal living space. It's your retreat. Go for it!! I can be a one man show or a team who provides all the work with a professional standard of clean, neat spotless work. When it comes to respect the customer property Monro Painters takes extra care with proper coverings.Always..I actually love to paint and enjoy every single project I am on truly. Give me a call (William) for a chat there are no bad questions honestly.

Free estimates.
I have worked at hundreds of commercial and residential homes in and around the city. I will give you honest professional advice, I am here for YOU. My knowledge is your advantage. Thank you for taking the time to explore my ad, I look forward to hearing from you.

William-master painter