Monro Painters

Reviews for Monro Painters

Angie in Toronto
Angie in Toronto

New paint for new condo

Thanks to William for taking care of my parents new condo. While new, the low quality builders paint as well as the many the areas of missed attention to detail by the builders left us wanting to find a quality painter to make the space ‘feel’ new. William was a recommendation from another one of his happy clients who is a friend.
While a painter could leave their role just to paint, William takes his role to prepare the unit properly. Whether that be cleaning up/adding caulking, or properly preparing seams in drywall to be painted over.
His quality of work and attention to is high leaving nice clean lines. While I helped set my senior parents up with getting the place painted, Williams daily interactions were with my mom. I am aware that she enjoyed her conversations with him.
Thanks William for being fast and efficient without the loss of quality.

Thanks a million for the great review Angie. I really appreciate it. Monro Painters always provides outstanding results. I had a super fun time chatting and painting for you and Mum, you guys are the best, looking forward to hearing from you in future.

Ryan in Bradford
Ryan in Bradford

Newly purchased condo refresh

We recently purchased a condo that had been 'spruced up' for sale. However, there were still screws and nails in the walls and even tape on the wall that had been painted over. I contacted William and he responded immediately. I have found him nothing but congenial, accommodating and a pleasure to work with. As you can see from the pictures, he did a wonderful job, getting rid of all the blemishes left by the former owners and putting a wonderful fresh coat on the walls. Throughout the process William provided constant updates and pictures of the work and was easily contacted whenever I had questions. I'd happily recommend his services.

Thanks for the outstanding and detailed review Ryan. Your Young and Sheppard non occupied condo was easily completed during this sensitive time. Contact me if you have any questions or painting needs. With the right precautions Monro Painters can and will provide AAA service to all our family of clients. Stay safe everyone.

charlieblore1
charlieblore1

Repaint and refresh 2 bedrooms in Condo

William did an amazing job in our condo. He was early, organized and so easy to communicate with. I was particularly impressed with the regular photo updates throughout the day, it meant we didnt need to worry at all! The finished rooms look great, so much brighter and William was kind enough to stay afterwards and answer our many questions about home renovation. Thank you

Thanks a million for the detailed review C. You guys were fantastic to work and chat with. If you guys absolutely need anything at all, feel free ask away. Monro Painters always provides outstanding results regardless of tough conditions. With proper precautions we can provide regular service to all our HomeStars clients.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Kitchen,Bathroom,Halls

William did excellent job very neat and cleaned up afterwards. Friendly and pleasure to work with. Would highly recommend to others. Will keep in mind for other painting. Had very poor job by another painter and William corrected it.

Thanks for the fantastic review I truly appreciate it. Contact me if you have any questions or painting needs Monro Painters always provides outstanding results garunteed.

Bryant in Richmond Hill
Bryant in Richmond Hill

Paint job in downtown condo

Monro Painters did an excellent job in painting my downtown condo unit. It was done very efficiently and I was regularly updated during the job by having pictures of their progress texted over to me. My condo unit looks brand new now, and I would absolutely use their services again next time I need a paint job. William was very patient, and explained exactly what he was going to be doing. When the job was completed, the floors were thoroughly cleaned. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the fantastic and detailed review Bryant.
You were fantastic to work and chat with. Contact me if you any DIY questions or painting needs I absolutely will extend my professionalism to you in future, Monro Painters always provides a special above and beyond treatment to all our family of clients.

Ddudley
Ddudley

Painted Condo at Jarvis

William walked me through the project and provided me with all details about the repair work, caulking and the paint he recommended for this application. He was able to complete the work in a timely fashion, with quality and at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend him for any project.

Hey D thanks for the fantastic review I truly appreciate it. If you have any painting needs or just have a question feel free to ask. I am absolutely here for you Monro Painters always provides outstanding results garunteed.

Michael N.
Michael N.

Condo unit painting

It was a first time for me to hire a professional painter - I am quite a handy man and do a lot of fixes and repairs myself. I have to say I was a bit hesitant (first time hiring!), however, so happy that I found Monroe Painters! William is so professional, efficient, prompt and accurate - I was super impressed. Equally I was impressed with quality of his work: very well done, quick, clean and spot on. Will hire him again in a heartbeat. Thank you!

Hey M thanks for the fantastic and detailed review, I truly appreciate it. You were very easy to work and deal with thank you. If you need any advice/discount or painting give me a shout, I look forward to possibly working with you in future. Monro Painters always provides outstanding results garunteed. Marry Christmas. 🎄

Excellent paint work

William from Monro Painters was a pleasure to work with. He came highly recommended and his work spoke for itself. His painting work was excellent, fast and clean and his communication was easy and consistent. Thank you William.

Thanks for the fantastic review, I truly appreciate it.
Monro Painters always provides the above and beyond treatment always.

Dan M.
Dan M.

Condo Painting

Look no further if you're looking for craftsmanship and gracious professionalism! Our experience with William was very pleasant. Unlike most contractors out there William was punctual from arriving for the estimate to completing the job. We felt safe enough that we handed over the keys to our place and the job was done on time and as promised with no surprises. The prices are very fair and may even be a bargain for the quality of work and service that we received. We will definitely be repeat customers! Thank you William for the amazing job!

Hey Dan I am honered to have provided you with a professional smooth experience from Monro Painters. Monro Painters takes pride in providing everyone with outstanding care, treatment alont with my above and boyond skill. Thanks again I look forward in hearing from you.

Lili in Toronto
Lili in Toronto

Great deal, and great job

William gave us a fair quote from the start. He was extremely professional in his communication and in all his dealings with us. He communicated quickly and clearly, sent a contract to solidify our agreement, and did as he promised. He was easy to deal with and accommodating. The paint job was perfect, completed quickly and flawlessly. He was efficient and clean.
We got so many unreasonable quotes that we had almost given up. We are very glad we found William and will be calling on him for future jobs.

Hey Lili thanks for the wonderful review. You guys have the perfect kitchen now. I enjoyed working and chatting with you. I do looking forward in providing you with same professionalism in future, thanks again and enjoy😊👍👌

More about Monro Painters

***************Precautions Will Be Taken*********************
-Proper distancing wile engaging with clients.
-Use of Nitrile gloves and N95 mask at all times.

(non smokers)

Are you looking to freshen up a room or change existing color? Homestars is featuring a family run painting company with little overhead providing you the client with my mastered skill for a very very reasonable rate.
I am a skilled painter that goes above and beyond for my clients guaranteeing a paint discount and a project they will love for years to come. Painting can change the mood of a room overnight. It brightens and freshens up your personal living space. It's your retreat. Go for it!! I can be a one man show or a team who provides all the work with a professional standard of clean, neat spotless work. When it comes to respect the customer property Monro Painters takes extra care with proper coverings.Always..I actually love to paint and enjoy every single project I am on truly. Give me a call (William) for a chat there are no bad questions honestly.

Free estimates.
I have worked at hundreds of commercial and residential homes in and around the city. I will give you honest professional advice, I am here for YOU. My knowledge is your advantage. Thank you for taking the time to explore my ad, I look forward to hearing from you.

William-master painter