Monro Painters

Reviews for Monro Painters

Ohpingman
Ohpingman

Bedroom.

Professional. Quick. $300. Seemed like a fair price. Short notice. Good work. Dunno what more to say

Hey Barry thanks for the positive review. I really appreciate it. You now have a fantastic color to wake up to..Feel free to call me for advice or any painting needs, Monro Painters always go above and beyond. enjoy!

Best Painters Ever!

Monro Painters are the best!

We had Monro Painters re-paint our townhouse. We had it about 50% painted by another painter, not from HomeStars, a few months ago, but he did not do a good job. We are very meticulous and we just could not look at all the little mistakes and decided to look HomeStars where we found and hired Monro Painters.

Painting our townhouse is tricky. We have several cathedral walls and vaulted stucco ceilings. We also decided to change the color, which required two coats of paint.

William did an outstanding job. We really admire and enjoy the work he did for us. No mistakes! Perfect clean lines. It feels like a new home. He is a master painter.

Since I work from home, I am always a little nervous about people who I do not know being in the house. William was extremely polite and pleasant. He showed great respect for our home. He protected everything from paint spatter. He cleaned up and swept at the end of each day.

I would recommend Monro Painters to anyone.
Thank you William!
Grace

Hey Grace you guys are most definitely one of my most favorite clients ever. You guy were easy to talk to easy to deal with, your popcorn ceiling's were kinda means to us but that's ok looks perfect now. You and you husband are most definitely top Homestars users knowing and finding exactly what you need in a painter. Thank you the whole experience was super easy.
I had a fantastic time eating lunch with u guys /painting for you.. call me any time....
William
Monro Painters

Donna
Donna

Exterior painting

Munro Painters did a great job painting the exterior of our house. There was some water damage to the brick but William did a great job of repairing everything. William was efficient and didn’t leave the job until everything was complete. I also found his price to be very fair for the work he did.

Hey Donna thanks a million for the fantastic review. I enjoyed revitalizing this wonderful house to a modern look and properly repairing the damage. Monro Painters always goes above and beyond....enjoy !

Miriam
Miriam

Entire house painted

William was very professional and did a fantastic job painting my entire house. He made sure to keep his job tidy and didn’t leave any paint splatter on my dark floors, even when painting the ceiling! I would highly recommend William to anyone who needs to get their home painted. I have already referred my family to him. I will be calling William again when my house needs painting again.

Hey Miriam I had a wonderful time painting your perfect family home. Thanks a million for review. I look forward to providing you guys with many years of painting in future from Monro Painters.

Robert K
Robert K

Condo Painting

William was very professional and honest in his work. I hired him to paint my son's condo apartment and he did an excellent job. He was friendly and not pretentious. He was very punctual and started work immediately upon arrival. His work was very neat and clean. The cost for the job done was very reasonable. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs painting.

Thank you very much Robert I had a great time painting your wonderful condo at Blue Jay Way and King Street... Call me any time for any professional painting needs from Monro Painters.

tina
tina

Re paint condo

William was very professional, polite, honest and punctual. He promised he would have the place done by the evening and it was done and cleaned up before the time he promised. I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends and family.

Hey Tina Thanks again, I am Happy to have provided you with a professional paint job by Monro Painters. Was a pleasure working with you.

Danielle a.
Danielle a.

Painting inside the house

William was punctual, very neat and respectful of our home. The work was done and completed as discussed with no problems at all. Would highly recommend!

Thanks Danielle you guys have a beautiful home and very special kitchen which was a labor of love, it was my pleasure. I am very happy to have provided you with a professional painting services from Monro Painters. Enjoy!!!

Alisha
Alisha
3 reviews , ON

Painting

William was great, was very thorough and methodical when painting our home. Would highly recommend.

It was an absolute pleasure working for you guys..thank you for your positive review Alisha the wall was my master piece.

More about Monro Painters

Are you looking to freshen up a room or change existing color? Homestars is now (2018) featuring a small family run painting company with little overhead providing you the client with my mastered skill for a very very reasonable rate.
I am a skilled painter that goes above and beyond for my clients guaranteeing a paint discount and a project they will love for years to come. Painting can change the mood of a room overnight. It brightens and freshens up your personal living space. It's your retreat. Go for it!! I can be a one man show or a team who provides all the work with a professional standard of clean, neat spotless work. When it comes to respect the customer property Monro Painters takes extra care with proper coverings.Always..I actually love to paint and enjoy every single project I am on truly. Give me a call (William) for a chat there are no bad questions honestly.

Free estimates.
I have worked at hundreds of commercial and residential homes in and around the city. I will give you honest professional advice, I am here for YOU. My knowledge is your advantage. Thank you for taking the time to explore my ad, I look forward to hearing from you.

William-master painter