Monro Painters

Reviews for Monro Painters

Colin
Colin

Condo Painting

Outstanding work! I put the call out on HomeStars and William responded in minutes and quickly made arrangements to come and look at the place to provide an estimate. He did an excellent job of letting me know what the project would entail, how he planned to tackle it, making recommendations on the type of paint and colour options and committed to getting me a quote within 24 hours. Which he did. Once we finalized the plan, he went into action and was on the job within a few days. He delivered on both the quality and timing of the project and left the place in immaculate condition. I would highly recommend the Monro team.

Thanks a million Colin for the positive review. You now have a fantastic color to enjoy your beautiful condo. The Diamond paint is scrubable and super easy to clean. Call me for any advice or any painting needs Monro Painters aways goes above and beyond....
thanks again Colin.

Paula B.
Paula B.

Den repair and paint.

The wall was damaged in a few places. It needed repair and painting. The job was expertly done with care and attention.

Thanks for the great review Paula, our communication was fantastic throughout both jobs. This job was properly done, painting over every layer of plaster applied (3) to build strength back in top diamond coat. Call me any time for any painting needs or advice. :-)

Terr
Terr

Condo Painting

William is an excellent painter. He was very understanding of my budget and helped work with me to get great painting on my condo done for a reasonable price. He went above and beyond, even touched up a few spots after the job was already done and he was packed. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs painting.

Hey Terry thanks for the positive review. I had great time painting your beautiful condo. Monro Painters always go above and beyond.

Ohpingman
Ohpingman

Bedroom.

Professional. Quick. $300. Seemed like a fair price. Short notice. Good work. Dunno what more to say

Hey Barry thanks for the positive review. I really appreciate it. You now have a fantastic color to wake up to..Feel free to call me for advice or any painting needs, Monro Painters always go above and beyond. enjoy!

Saad
Saad

William is a godsend.

He was extremely professional and understanding through the entire project. I decided to pick him for the job due to his extreme attention to detail. Before providing me with a quote he spent well over an hour in my 2 bedroom condo looking at every nook and cranny. He followed up quickly with a detailed quote outlining all of my needs. The quote itself was impressive in terms of detail and level of attention.

When picking materials for the job he used his discount to provide me with the best quality paint and materials possible. During job he sent me regular updates with pictures and kept me in the loop throughout. His work itself is a piece of art, all visible signs of wear and tear on the walls was completely covered up with beautiful paint. He even painted one of the ceilings for free which was going over and above.

Now this is the kicked - right after Will left i made a complete mess of one of the walls by trying to install a nest thermostat myself. I placed a distress call to William and he quickly calmed me down and showed I the very next day to fix my mess! He's also offered to install the thermostats for me. The guy is a godsend - he's definitely my go to guy for all paint and dry wall related projects.

In a nutshell the quote is detailed and fair, goes over and above the lone of duty to do a fantastic job, and there is no sign of any paint on the floors or carpets.

Hey Saad was great working with you. You were very easy to talk to and very pleasant to deal with thanks again. Your condo was an absolute labour of love. Thank you for the detailed review I really appreciate it.
(THANKS) for letting people know that painting with Monro Painters is a wonderful experience and every client receives the above and beyond treatment always..You are the best Saad...thank you.

Best Painters Ever!

Monro Painters are the best!

We had Monro Painters re-paint our townhouse. We had it about 50% painted by another painter, not from HomeStars, a few months ago, but he did not do a good job. We are very meticulous and we just could not look at all the little mistakes and decided to look HomeStars where we found and hired Monro Painters.

Painting our townhouse is tricky. We have several cathedral walls and vaulted stucco ceilings. We also decided to change the color, which required two coats of paint.

William did an outstanding job. We really admire and enjoy the work he did for us. No mistakes! Perfect clean lines. It feels like a new home. He is a master painter.

Since I work from home, I am always a little nervous about people who I do not know being in the house. William was extremely polite and pleasant. He showed great respect for our home. He protected everything from paint spatter. He cleaned up and swept at the end of each day.

I would recommend Monro Painters to anyone.
Thank you William!
Grace

Hey Grace you guys are most definitely one of my most favorite clients ever. You guy were easy to talk to easy to deal with, your popcorn ceiling's were kinda means to us but that's ok looks perfect now. You and you husband are most definitely top Homestars users knowing and finding exactly what you need in a painter. Thank you the whole experience was super easy.
I had a fantastic time eating lunch with u guys /painting for you.. call me any time....
William
Monro Painters

Donna
Donna

Exterior painting

Munro Painters did a great job painting the exterior of our house. There was some water damage to the brick but William did a great job of repairing everything. William was efficient and didn’t leave the job until everything was complete. I also found his price to be very fair for the work he did.

Hey Donna thanks a million for the fantastic review. I enjoyed revitalizing this wonderful house to a modern look and properly repairing the damage. Monro Painters always goes above and beyond....enjoy !

Miriam
Miriam

Entire house painted

William was very professional and did a fantastic job painting my entire house. He made sure to keep his job tidy and didn’t leave any paint splatter on my dark floors, even when painting the ceiling! I would highly recommend William to anyone who needs to get their home painted. I have already referred my family to him. I will be calling William again when my house needs painting again.

Hey Miriam I had a wonderful time painting your perfect family home. Thanks a million for review. I look forward to providing you guys with many years of painting in future from Monro Painters.

Robert K
Robert K

Condo Painting

William was very professional and honest in his work. I hired him to paint my son's condo apartment and he did an excellent job. He was friendly and not pretentious. He was very punctual and started work immediately upon arrival. His work was very neat and clean. The cost for the job done was very reasonable. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs painting.

Thank you very much Robert I had a great time painting your wonderful condo at Blue Jay Way and King Street... Call me any time for any professional painting needs from Monro Painters.

tina
tina

Re paint condo

William was very professional, polite, honest and punctual. He promised he would have the place done by the evening and it was done and cleaned up before the time he promised. I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends and family.

Hey Tina Thanks again, I am Happy to have provided you with a professional paint job by Monro Painters. Was a pleasure working with you.

More about Monro Painters

Are you looking to freshen up a room or change existing color? Homestars is now (2018) featuring a small family run painting company with little overhead providing you the client with my mastered skill for a very very reasonable rate.
I am a skilled painter that goes above and beyond for my clients guaranteeing a paint discount and a project they will love for years to come. Painting can change the mood of a room overnight. It brightens and freshens up your personal living space. It's your retreat. Go for it!! I can be a one man show or a team who provides all the work with a professional standard of clean, neat spotless work. When it comes to respect the customer property Monro Painters takes extra care with proper coverings.Always..I actually love to paint and enjoy every single project I am on truly. Give me a call (William) for a chat there are no bad questions honestly.

Free estimates.
I have worked at hundreds of commercial and residential homes in and around the city. I will give you honest professional advice, I am here for YOU. My knowledge is your advantage. Thank you for taking the time to explore my ad, I look forward to hearing from you.

William-master painter