Ottawa A-Doors

Sylvie Cote from Ottawa
Sylvie Cote from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Locksmith

While I was at work my car was parked on the street and someone smashed my window and stole my purse. My house key was in the purse so not only did I get my stuff stolen but I was also locked out of my own house. I called Ottawa A Doors and explained my situation. I was taken back by the level of professionalism by the dispatcher on the phone and when I got home from work to await the assistance of the locksmith, he was already parked in front of my house. Within 2 minutes of arriving home, the locksmith got me into my house then proceeded to rekey all my locks. I felt well taken care of and would recommend this service to anyone.

Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Ottawa?