Ceiling Champions

LPJ
LPJ
1 review Aurora, ON

Popcorn removal ceilings

Peter and his crew were amazing. They arrived promptly in the mornings, worked efficiently and did a beautiful job on our ceilings. They were professional and protected our floors and walls carefully while sealing off the rooms they worked in to minimize dust. They vacuumed and washed the floors before they left. Their work included removing popcorn, two standings, a primer and ceiling paint for a reasonable price (and for less than a quote we received for just one sanding and primer only).

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Anjala
Anjala

Ceiling stucco removal

Champion and their team are THE BEST at their work. I shopped around many other companies both no one could give me the better price than them and boy! They just blew me away at their work
... I cant imagine they removed all the stucco celings and put up the whole finished ceiling in less then 2 days of almost 1000 sq ft area of my entire 3 floor townhouse. I am absolutely in love of my new ceiling and all credit goes to the team. They are so easy going and such a friendly people to work with .. They are indeed a CHAMPION!!!!

Thank you for your kind words.

Allie E.
Allie E.

Popcorn Ceiling Removal

We wanted our popcorn ceiling removed and updated to being just smoothe. Peter did an amazing job!! His professionalism and dedication were refreshing!

Thanks for the your trust in the company

John
John
1 review Newmarket, ON

Popcorn ceiling removal and potlights

Awesome job by ceiling champions. Ceiling and potlights look great. Great price considering the amount of work and effort put into completing the job. Will definitely recommend to anyone who wants a clean bright smooth ceiling.

Thank you very much for your kind words.

ctorelli
ctorelli

Ceiling stucco removal

Peter, Nick and their team did a fantastic job removing the stucco from the ceilings in three rooms in my condo. I called on Thursday looking for a Company that could complete the project immediately. Peter was very understanding/accommodating of my situation and scheduled his team for Saturday morning at 8 am.

They were very professional, arrived early, addressed my concerns and walked me through the process. Not only were they able to finish the same day but the end product is absolutely beautiful! As hard as I look, I am not able to find any imperfections anywhere! It is completely smooth throughout.

Thank you guys for the great work! It truly made my weekend and my home looks great!

I would definitely recommend ceiling champions!

Thank you for your kind words and trust!

Mike
Mike
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Main floor - Smooth ceilings

Extremely pleased with the quality of work. Would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Thank you Mike!

picnic35 in Etobicoke
picnic35 in Etobicoke

Stucco removal

Was referred to ceiling champions by a friend and am very happy with the work done. Very reliable and efficient service and highly recommend them to anyone who needs work done on the ceiling.

Thank you for the positive words.

Pat P.
Pat P.

Stucco removal

Thank you very much to you Peter and Nick, Very professional company that did an amazing job on ceiling and potlight.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Stucco Removal

found ceiling champions on google, had some water damage on my ceiling and I met with Nick!! He gave me a very good price and explained thoroughly what the procedures would be. Came in on time and finished on time and delivered exactly what he said he would.

Thanks to Peter, Nick and his amazing team. Highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your kind words.

David S.
David S.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Stucco removal on basement ceiling

500 sq feet stucco removal on a terribly renovated basement. Very challenging job becasue of uneven angles.

Nick sent a 3 man team. They were on time. Very polite. Worked hard. Great quality work and went above and beyond to help with some drywall patching and repair.

I would highly recomend them.

More about Ceiling Champions

Ceiling Champions services the GTA and surrounding area's for stucco "popcorn" removal, repair, and refinishing of ceilings. We also can provide you with Crown Moulding, Painting, and PotLights. We also renovate Kitchens, Bathroom, and Cabinet Designs.

Ceiling Champions are here to restore or improve your ceiling or renovation project to 100% and beyond. Our top quality workmanship and attention to detail continue to earn confidence with homeowners in the GTA.

If you’re in the GTA; Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton, Ajax, Pickering, Oakville or nearby area, please give us a call to discuss stucco removal, ceiling repair, custom closets, kitchens & bathrooms, Crown Moulding or any other drywall related renovation.

Crown Moulding