Ceiling Champions

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for Ceiling Champions

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Popcorn removal and potlight

Met with nick to discuss my ceiling and potlights.
nick gave me a breakdown of steps he would be taking, and give me a very good price compared to a few others I had also checked. My home was done within 2 days, lighting and ceiling. I am very impressed and happy with my firend for referring me to Nick and peter ,Ceiling looks great,
and about nick electrician (Allen) Amazing work done by a very professional crew. On time, efficienct, and respectful of our home. I had 60 potlights installed and they look amazing. and they were able to install my kitchen pendant light . Highly recommended.

Thank you for your kind of words!

grace.d
grace.d

Popcorn ceiling removal

Great job! The team worked quickly and efficiently. We are very pleased with the results!

Thanks Grace appreciate the positive feedback

matt.fatouhi
matt.fatouhi
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Water danage

I was put into a difficult & urgent situation having water damage and ceiling problems. Nick was able to immediately provide his services, and excellent job!

Kitchen ceiling repair and ceiling repair by skylight

I had an 18’ long strip on my kitchen ceiling that needed to be repaired after electrical work was done. I also needed a repair where a skylight had caused water damange. Peter was very friendly and responsive. He and his assistant arrived on time, covered everything very well and completed the job the same day. They cleaned everything up afterwards very well. The work was excellent! You can’t tell where the issues were. I highly recommend this company and would use them again.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Popcorn ceiling removal

Nick,Peter and their crew performed an extremely satisfactory job by removing my popcorn ceiling.. They arrived perfectly on time, they were fast ( faster than what I anticipated) and they left the place clean as it was before. I definitely recommend them.. truly a pleasure dealings with them.. Thanks again , Claudio

Lisa
Lisa
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Popcorn ceiling removal

I hired the team to remove the popcorn ceiling in our bedroom. It was a big room, but the guys were able to get the job done in one day. Their work is fantastic, the crew is professional and the best part is that they were able to contain the mess and cleaned up before leaving.

I highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this.

david
david
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Popcorn removal

I had some water damage issues found c ceiling champions on Google.
Reached out to the company Peter arrived when he said he would the job was completed without any irritation with frustrations thank you very much you are the champs

Thank you David for the trust and the kind words.

jbornhold
jbornhold
1 review Newmarket, ON

Complete ceiling redo throughout the entire hiuse

I am extremely happy to provide this outstanding reference for Ceiling Champions. From the very first phone call through to the end of the job Ceiling Champions was professional, courteous, a pleasure to work with and their attention to detail was unbelievable.

My wife and I have done many home renovations and home building and Ceiling Champions stands head and shoulders above all other trades we have dealt with. Every single thing they said they would do they did. And the quality of their workmanship is second to none. And to top it all off they did the work in less time than we could have ever imagined.

The entire Ceiling Champions Team was outstanding and it was clear they love what they do, and it shows in the fabulous job they did.

Ceiling Champions is a company I would recommend to anyone and know that they will do a phenomenal job each and every time they walk into someone’s home.

If you need your ceilings done call Nick and Peter at Ceiling Champions. I guarantee you will be happy you made the call.

Sincerely,

James Bornhold

Thank you James, we appreciate the kind words.

More about Ceiling Champions

Ceiling Champions services the GTA and surrounding area's for stucco "popcorn" removal, repair, and refinishing of ceilings. We also can provide you with Crown Moulding, Painting, and PotLights. We also renovate Kitchens, Bathroom, and Cabinet Designs.

Ceiling Champions are here to restore or improve your ceiling or renovation project to 100% and beyond. Our top quality workmanship and attention to detail continue to earn confidence with homeowners in the GTA.

If you’re in the GTA; Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton, Ajax, Pickering, Oakville or nearby area, please give us a call to discuss stucco removal, ceiling repair, custom closets, kitchens & bathrooms, Crown Moulding or any other drywall related renovation.

Crown Moulding