Merry Maids Of Ottawa

Joan from Ottawa
Joan from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Cleaning

I have been happy over the year with the staff. If ever this is a problem I just tell them if I am home or I call the office and they send someone back out.

Mark
Mark
1 review Ottawa, ON

Spring Cleaning

Merry Maids Ottawa came in and did a spring cleaning and great job. They were detailed and cleaned even cleaned all my baseboards. I am so happy being a single Mom with two children I now have Merry Maids coming ever four weeks.

Kim from Cumberland
Kim from Cumberland
1 review Orl, ON

Merry Maids

I do not recommend using this company. After a number of years of using this company I have the following observations. First, they charge $65 dollars per hour, something they do not make clear during the initial assessment. Second, the contract states the company will provide a number of services per visit for a specific amount (not for an hourly rate), but after a few months not all services will be done. This is when you find out that the hourly rate is $65.00. If you ask head office to allow your cleaner to have more time so that he or she can provide all the services as per your contract Head Office will suggest that only part of your house be cleaned or that you increase the amount of time spent in your house. Third, they WILL use steam cleaners on your floors even if you request that they do not use them. You need to be present at the cleanings to ensure that they do not use these machines which will damage your hardwood over time.
I must note that I don't believe that the cleaners are at fault. In my experience the work the cleaners do is fine and they are trustworthy. However I believe that the company does not provide the cleaners with sufficient time to clean the homes and the cleaners have to take shortcuts to meet the schedules.