Gemkin Construction

Gemkin Construction
416-749-2171
Vaughan
L4L 2H3

Gemkin construction came highly reccommended to us by a dear friend, we decided to meet with their team to discuss doing the stucco on the exterior of our home. We wanted to keep with the style of our home and not make it look like a 'cookie cutter' replica. We had an initial meeting with Arby and Amedeo, they came up with some brilliant ideas for our 50 year old home. There were some challenging areas that needed creative solutions and he knew exactly what to do. Upon agreeing with a design we agreed on a date to start the work. The team that did the work on our home was lead by Suria, every morning they would arrive proptly at 6:30 get everything ready and start work by 7am. They worked diligently each and every day making sure nothing was left to chance and everything was perfect.
Each night I was given a brief rundown on what would happen the next day. If there were any changes that had to take place, as I stated before, my home is 50 years old, I would get a call from Arby and we would meet at the house to discuss solutions with his team.

The renovation went through Thanksgiving, so the Friday before, they cleared my front and rear entrance so my guests could enter the house and enjoy my backyard....that was very thoughful
My home is now complete and I love it. Although I will miss Suria and his team and our 6:30am coffee ritual. In the 2 weeks they worked on my home we became friends..
Thank you Arby, Suria and the entire Gemkin Team for a fantastic job, I highly reccommend this company for their excellent craftsmanship in the dying art of stucco