Manalco Contracting Ltd.

Whitby ON L1M 2P3
Siding
Manalco Contracting Ltd.

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Manalco Contracting Ltd.

Greg
Greg
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Porch columns and railing

Manalco did an amazing job with replacing my porch columns and upper railings. Kevin from sales was great as he was friendly and easy to work with. He came by promptly and provided a quote within a few hours of coming! Price was good and included weatherproofing and replacing the flashing and a few rotting boards unlike other companies that don’t include that.

Lou and his team installed everything with quality workmanship and did a fantastic job! Completed it quickly and cleaned up without any issues. Were friendly, knowledgeable, professional, and easy to work with.

Would highly recommend them!

Thank you so much Greg!!

Barrett
Barrett
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Upper and lower deck. Repair rotting wood underneath and replace porch supports and handrails/pickets

Our neighbor had his porch repaired and once we saw how much rot was on the upper deck and supports we realized we needed to do ours as well.

We were very happy with Manalco’s professionalism. Their staff worked very hard and the job was done much faster than I expected. Manalco is always in touch with the customer and the lines of communication were always open for us to ask questions. Great company and we are so happy with how it looks! Now we can relax knowing the structure is safe and the rotting has been stopped.

Thank you so much for the kind words. We were surprised at the amount of rot too. Good thing you called when you did. It could have been much much worse.

cathy
cathy

chimney restoration, siding of the 2nd floor

After initially telling me that I could not get the look I wanted, they came up with a solution using a different product. The results are fantastic and my chimney no longer leaks and it blends seamlessly into the exterior of my home. The crew was great. They went above and beyond keeping me informed as work progressed. They even fixed the weather stripping on my garage door and installed a new light for me above the garage. Thanks Manalco, I love my house again.

The customer always knows best! What a great review. Thanks for being a awesome customer Cathy

maria0629smith
maria0629smith
1 review Whitby, ON

New garage door panel and capping both doors.

The panel matched perfectly and the suggested capping around the two doors was a great suggestion. Work was completed in a timely manner.

Thank you for letting us help.

Joanne
Joanne
1 review Ajax, ON

Railing and pillars at the front of our home

Had two wooden pillars replaced and all railings on our front porch. The railing and pillars were all color matched and adds a new more modern look to our home.

The project turned out great!!! Thank you for your business!

Nicole
Nicole
1 review Whitby, ON

Outside pillars and railing replaced

Kevin was rofessional and pleasant to work with. The work was done in a timely manner and looks fantastic. I would definitely recommend Manalco!

Thanks you so much for the recommendation. The porch looks amazing!

J.Boyle
J.Boyle
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Windows, Doors, Garage Doors

From the first moment I spoke with Matthew and Larry, to the time I met with Kevin, and then the day Jody informed me that the job had been completed I knew that I had made the right choice in dealing with the people of Manalco Contracting. Their level of professionalism, the clear communication, superior products and craftsmanship were evident throughout the process. This was my most important home renovation to date and it was completed far above my expectations and well within budget. Thank you for making this a great experience for me.

All of us are so happy that we exceeded your expectations Mr. Boyle. Thank you for your kind words and we hope that we can be be of service to you or anyone you are comfortable to refer to us.

manuela
manuela
1 review Ajax, ON

Replacement of siding to our home.

Manalco was professional and very easy to deal with at all times. Kevin Clarke kept me posted at all times and was quick to provide a quote, and made arrangements with the contractor to follow through with the work. With busy lives it was so comforting to be able to have someone trustworthy to deal with. The contractor Jamie and his partner, which I personally never met, kept to the schedule and the work was done perfectly within a few days. Only got to meet up personally with Kevin when the work had been completed and I dropped off the payment. Thank you so much to all involved with the renovation of our home including Mr. Corrado Brancati for the referral, an honest person who lead me to an honest company.

It was such a pleasure Manuela. We would also like to extend out sincere thanks to Mr. Brancati for point you to us :)
All the best in the new year!

Cheryl
Cheryl
1 review Whitby, ON

Replaced pillars and railing on front porch

We are very pleased with the outcome. We encountered a few weather delays (gotta love Mother Nature) but the finished result was worth it. Everybody that we dealt with from Kevin to the guys working on the job to the accounting dept were all super nice to work with. Very professional group!

Thank you Cheryl! We are blushing :)

marvia
marvia

Replace Exterior Columns

The work was done professionally without any inconvenience to my family. The worker showed up at the time agreed upon and completed the job. The entire process was excellent from start to finish. I met with Kevin, we discussed what my objective was and my budget. He met with me several times and then provided a quotation for the job. As soon as the contractor was available, he advised me and the work begun. After the job was completed, Kevin came back; examined the finished product and gave his approval.

I appreciated the professionalism and is happy that I found this company and will be sure to use them for future jobs.

Thank you Marvia. We appreciate your kinds words! Happy Holidays to you

More about Manalco Contracting Ltd.

For over 40 years, Manalco Contracting has been an innovator and leader in exterior cladding installation. From our humble beginnings in 1975 as an aluminum contractor, to our current, full service construction department. Our experience in the Ontario renovation market includes decades of partnerships with some of the largest names in the business such as Sears, Home Depot, and Costco. In addition to Siding, Soffit and Fascia we also offer Front Entry Systems, Energy Efficient Windows, Steel Garage Doors, Aluminum and Vinyl Railings, Vinyl Porch Columns, and a wide range of other maintenance free exterior products.

We recently expanded into the Ottawa region and have become one of the largest installation contractors in this rapidly growing market. Manalco Contracting is a wholly owned Canadian company, based in Ajax and staffed by professionals from within the industry. We are fully licensed and insured as well as being long time members of local Home Builders Associations. Our staff has comprehensive training and numerous certifications in all the products we offer.

Some of our many long term supplier relationships include , Mitten Vinyl Siding (Awards of Distinction Winner), Gentek Building Products (Gold Premium Renovator) and Amarr Garage Doors (Platinum Authorized Dealer).